Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: NEW!! 9-TAILED BEASTS CONFIRMED! [bijuu/jinch portrait inside!!!]  (Read 18539 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: NEW!! 9-TAILED BEASTS CONFIRMED!
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »

Wow, your just sad Mei, get over yourself

I'm sad cuz I could be right? I'm sad cuz I'm correcting you ppl? I'm sad cuz I have an opinion?
I'm sry if I dont like the whole idea making up weird element jutsus, especially when I feel it doesnt make any sense. >.>
What's really sad is that 2, 3 or even 5 yrs from now we still wont see any "ototon". There's nuttin you can do with Ototon logically...you just attack the ear, that's it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »

No your sad because you think your right, and only making yourself look like a fool in the process.
And you know nothing about sound if you think it can't physical hurt you, go do some research to back up your claims.
But really who cares if it sounds weird to you, it doesn't to others, and this is a role playing site, like it was said before, if you can't handle that get lost.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »

No your sad because you think your right, and only making yourself look like a fool in the process.
And you know nothing about sound if you think it can't physical hurt you, go do some research to back up your claims.
But really who cares if it sounds weird to you, it doesn't to others, and this is a role playing site, like it was said before, if you can't handle that get lost.

Role playing doesnt mean make up illogical things.
Also if you read my post carefully, i said attacking the inner ear. That is a physical attack. Matter of fact, where in my post did I say that it cant physically harm you?
I thought I told you to think before you attack ppl's posts.

EDIT: I felt I should add this. The only reason I say that acid/pioson jutsu is most likely part of medical ninjutsu is because as far I know, Shizune, a medical-nin, is the only shinobi that could release pioson gas from her mouth. Also Katsyua, a medical slug, is the only living thing that can release acid from its mouth. Putting those 2 together, I concluded that it's part of medical ninjutsu.
There's also this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_Mist_Technique
If I am wrong later on, I'll admit it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:22:37 AM by Mei »

PyroPrinny

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »

Mei, Ice is an ass and always likes to rattle someone's jewels. Just leave him be and let him imagine he won. It seems to be the funniest solution. =D

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30:33 AM »

Mei, Ice is an ass and always likes to rattle someone's jewels. Just leave him be and let him imagine he won. It seems to be the funniest solution. =D

Thx Pyro, I noticed that. I dont know why he enjoys doing that. It's my 2nd time shutting him down. I wonder if he will try to attack me for a 3rd time >.>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2009, 02:08:32 AM »

We have seen like THREE ppl use sound in their fighting style.
Dosu, Kin, and Tayuya. TWO of those THREE used it as part of GENJUTSU.
Ototon would have to be a PHYSICAL ninja attack, not ILLUSIONAL.
Dosu's fighting style was the only one that used sound as a physical attack, HOWEVER we didnt hear him say any "ototon" or anything that may mean sound release. Btw, his sound attack was basically to attack a person's INNER EAR.
Most of you make up the WEIRDEST ISH for ototon. Walking on sound waves? Physically attacking the whole body? Sound should only affect the ear...period.
Any sound-related jutsu that causes the opponent to see illusions would just be labelled as GENJUTSU, not ototon.

I'm "supposed to"? I'm pretty sure this is a roleplay game and you make up stuff (within reason), which the acid and poison are. There's no limit on the ninpou. For all we know, it could all be real and there could be an acid ninpou. Heck, there's a damn crystal release despite how god-moddy that seems at first glance.

There will be no acid/pioson ninpo. You know why? Cuz it's most likely part of medical ninjutsu. >.>

For shichibi, its element's that are most likely to be for it, are:
Ototon
Mokuton / Grass
&
Fuuton

Also, this isn't pokemon, be creative. >.>

It's one thing to be creative, totally different to be illogical >.>

One is enough for me.  ;) I believe there is only one shoton user as well, so who says there can't be more? No we didn't hear Ototon. Did you notice for a lot of techniques they don't even have the whole "-ton" thing at the beginning?  Ototon is 100% logical. It's controlling soundwaves. Why would it only effect the ear? They're soundwaves. You can do a variety of things with them.

Yes, any sound jutsu that are genjutsu are just that, genjutsu. I would never say otherwise.

I don't understand why you're so defensive when we're being LOGICALLY creative. It's all within reason.

Role playing doesnt mean make up illogical things.
Also if you read my post carefully, i said attacking the inner ear. That is a physical attack. Matter of fact, where in my post did I say that it cant physically harm you?
I thought I told you to think before you attack ppl's posts.

EDIT: I felt I should add this. The only reason I say that acid/pioson jutsu is most likely part of medical ninjutsu is because as far I know, Shizune, a medical-nin, is the only shinobi that could release pioson gas from her mouth. Also Katsyua, a medical slug, is the only living thing that can release acid from its mouth. Putting those 2 together, I concluded that it's part of medical ninjutsu.
There's also this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_Mist_Technique
If I am wrong later on, I'll admit it.
Whoa, okay thank you. You found something I forgot. There IS a poison technique. So basically, it's proven that poison already is part of Naruto and there is a poison ninjutsu. It's logical to call it a dokuton technique, as poison is "doku" and "ton" is release. Dokugiri is releasing poison (gas via the mouth). SOOOOOO, it seems pretty logical/reasonable/fair to have other poison techniques.  :)

There is no reason for insulting each other/starting trouble. We're having a a peaceful and constructive (somewhat) debate.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 02:10:09 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2009, 03:32:54 AM »

Sound would primarily be used to attack the ear drum to damage someone's coordination or to simply make them deaf.
But.
Sound waves are vibrations and can do other things.
For example, a loud noise might cause an avalanche.

I don't mind people inventing jutsus as long as they can explain how they do it and it is within the realm of science.
But then there are those that are beyond the mortal world.
There are players in SL that I think I would accept to be beyond the mortal world. To possess inexplicable powers.
But for the most part I don't think anyone besides Kishimoto should be able to designate those people.
Like how Hidan can't die.

What bothers me is that you guys are claiming bijuus?
Who gave you guys the right to claim bijuus? I can't take that seriously.
Like how I can't take a vampire ninja seriously, except maybe Baluski.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2009, 03:53:00 AM »

One is enough for me.  ;) I believe there is only one shoton user as well, so who says there can't be more? No we didn't hear Ototon. Did you notice for a lot of techniques they don't even have the whole "-ton" thing at the beginning?  Ototon is 100% logical. It's controlling soundwaves. Why would it only effect the ear? They're soundwaves. You can do a variety of things with them.

Yes, any sound jutsu that are genjutsu are just that, genjutsu. I would never say otherwise.

I don't understand why you're so defensive when we're being LOGICALLY creative. It's all within reason.

As of right now, there is really only 1 shoton user and we can leave at that. >.>
I know they are many techniques w/o the "-ton" thing bcuz they dont belong in a cagetory of elements. Are going to say that Shadow clone technique is a kageton? Or that Ino's technique is some kind of soul "-ton" technique? If it's not stated as such, I dont think you should make it into an actual "-ton" until further evidence appears. For now, it's just simply a ninjutsu.
I can understand how sound wave can be used for supporting type jutsu, like echo-location and such.
However as an physical attack, I dont think they will do much. We have seen Dosu blast a point-blank sound wave blast at Chouji. He gained no cuts, bruises, or any kind of wound on his body.

However, I found this: http://heroeswiki.com/Sound_manipulation
To go along with that: when sound is concentrated, it can knock ppl back. If done close enough, it can blow the skin/clothes off your body. However I think there's not much difference when you compare it to the capabilities of wind, which can already knock ppl back and cut through skin, bone, wood, rocks, and possibly metal. >.>

Whoa, okay thank you. You found something I forgot. There IS a poison technique. So basically, it's proven that poison already is part of Naruto and there is a poison ninjutsu. It's logical to call it a dokuton technique, as poison is "doku" and "ton" is release. Dokugiri is releasing poison (gas via the mouth). SOOOOOO, it seems pretty logical/reasonable/fair to have other poison techniques.  :)

I think you just missed my whole point.
1. Poison is part of every ninja series. They put pioson on their weapons, use pioson gas, etc.
2. I proved that dokukiri is part of medical ninjutsu, it's not a "dokuton". Why must you have to add "-ton" to a branch section of a ninjutsu where it's not even stated as such?
3. Yea you can have other poison techniques...if you are an expert in medical ninjutsu >.>
4. Think about how far we are into the Naruto manga right now, if such things were to exist as a "dokuton" or "ototon", dont you think Kishimoto would have mentioned that by now? >.>

I agree with Mihazi for the most part. I dont mind ppl claiming bijuus as long as they dont do anything crazy in areas of regeneration, beast form, chakra cloak, etc. cuz then I would feel like that's a god-mode, even if that was possible in Naruto. In the end, ppl wont zone against you if you do all that anywanys. I understand there's no point in seeking "ultimate" power when you have people who wont zone against you cuz they feel your power is an act of god-modding. You are free to use the large chakra factor considering every1 is already claiming they have alot of chakra anyway xD
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:03:00 AM by Mei »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2009, 04:14:15 AM »

Well, I guess it might be a battle of loose vs strict interpretation, here?

Being canon or not.

Naming could be off, but the possibility is there.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2009, 05:09:54 AM »

I just read 2 pages of random debates between elements.
All I have to say is this:

This is a role-playing site, which just by itself states that many things can be conjured from the depths of nihility.
Most of you are complaining about elements being conjured.
Many of things can be conjured as [insert person who said this] said so as long as it is scientifically possible, except, think about this:

Wind style Ninjutsu inside the show can apparently slice through rock?
I know it is able to break it down, but not create one single swipe to cut it in half from what I know of.

I don't call recall a twister [one of the fastest accumulation of winds in the planet] slicing people by ITSELF while someone is trapped in the vortex.
If anything, the debris, rock, wood, etc. cuts the people, not wind.

How is someone able to conjure fire from their mouth? <-- They can't.
Unless of course it's a frat-boy with alcohol in his mouth and fire in front of his lips, mind you.
But a direct ball of fire or some wave of it, etc.

Since when can we harness the static from our body and convert it into a large bolt of electricity?
Mind you I did not say a "Static shock" conjured from friction and redirected VIA some sort of connection to another object that conducts it.

Many things in this realm are unexplained and illogical, as well as going against basic physics.
Nevertheless, we go with it, why? Because we have constructed our standards on what seems logical in OUR world.
Ranks, Jutsu ranks, Bijuu, jutsus, etc. ALL have been based upon a series of things we subconsciously know of, hence why we have given the term to "god-modders" to people.

We CAN create our own type of Jutsu as this is all fictional work.

Also, one last thing that i'm going to say because I don't feel like typing an essay of things I still have left to say:

When Dosu used that sound thing on Chouji at close range, take into consideration the force Chouji was struck against with, causing his body to be pushed.

Raiken

« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2009, 05:17:10 AM »

Raiken, shut it. >.>

Ototon was used by the sound 4/5, also with Dosu and kin from the chuunin exams. As stated by Tau. Also, again, this is a role play site. So if you honestly cannot handle it, either move on, or go away. Gawsh.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kyuubi has the Fire affinity.

You, dear sir, can smd. =D

And I swear to allah, if I fight one of you ototon n00bz, I'm wearing like, damn ear muffs. >_> Ha.

And have any of you seen Kyuubi use fire? -_- Just cause in 4 tails state its chakra caused skin to burn, etc etc, don't mean anything. >_____> Bleach can burn your skin, a strong battery can, too. e__e
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:20:19 AM by Raiken »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: NEW!! 9-TAILED BEASTS CONFIRMED! [bijuu/jinch portrait inside!!!]
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2009, 05:18:26 AM »

Raiken, please, don't start spamming this?

I posted the full portrait on the first page.
the one of the bijuu/jinchiruuki
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:21:16 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

Raiken

« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2009, 05:21:37 AM »

I'm not spamming anything. >_> If I wanted to, I would have by now, correct?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2009, 05:24:50 AM »

You did, but you edited your post.
Whatever.
Nevertheless, I thought of something.
Do you people think the Rokubi can be wind/water?
Hence the bubbles?
Or can is be some type of chemical on its body.

Portrait for the hell of it:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:26:53 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2009, 05:37:55 AM »

As of right now, there is really only 1 shoton user and we can leave at that. >.>
I know they are many techniques w/o the "-ton" thing bcuz they dont belong in a cagetory of elements. Are going to say that Shadow clone technique is a kageton? Or that Ino's technique is some kind of soul "-ton" technique? If it's not stated as such, I dont think you should make it into an actual "-ton" until further evidence appears. For now, it's just simply a ninjutsu.
I can understand how sound wave can be used for supporting type jutsu, like echo-location and such.
However as an physical attack, I dont think they will do much. We have seen Dosu blast a point-blank sound wave blast at Chouji. He gained no cuts, bruises, or any kind of wound on his body.

However, I found this: http://heroeswiki.com/Sound_manipulation
To go along with that: when sound is concentrated, it can knock ppl back. If done close enough, it can blow the skin/clothes off your body. However I think there's not much difference when you compare it to the capabilities of wind, which can already knock ppl back and cut through skin, bone, wood, rocks, and possibly metal. >.>

I think you just missed my whole point.
1. Poison is part of every ninja series. They put pioson on their weapons, use pioson gas, etc.
2. I proved that dokukiri is part of medical ninjutsu, it's not a "dokuton". Why must you have to add "-ton" to a branch section of a ninjutsu where it's not even stated as such?
3. Yea you can have other poison techniques...if you are an expert in medical ninjutsu >.>
4. Think about how far we are into the Naruto manga right now, if such things were to exist as a "dokuton" or "ototon", dont you think Kishimoto would have mentioned that by now? >.>

I agree with Mihazi for the most part. I dont mind ppl claiming bijuus as long as they dont do anything crazy in areas of regeneration, beast form, chakra cloak, etc. cuz then I would feel like that's a god-mode, even if that was possible in Naruto. In the end, ppl wont zone against you if you do all that anywanys. I understand there's no point in seeking "ultimate" power when you have people who wont zone against you cuz they feel your power is an act of god-modding. You are free to use the large chakra factor considering every1 is already claiming they have alot of chakra anyway xD

Nope, but there are a could junk of elemental techniques never named with a "-ton" at the beginning. I see no reason why we can't create more of what's already there. And yes, Chouji was pushed.

1. Yes, but exhaling poison is a whole different story.
2. Why not? You didn't prove it. You have some evidence that it COULD be all medical ninjutsu related, but I think I'm going to have to disagree and think otherwise. Is there a way to prove who's right? Nope and I'm fine with that.
3. Same as above.
4. Maybe? We just learned about this steam. So, ya never know.^^

You, dear sir, can smd. =D

I'm pretty sure we all get what those 3 letters mean and it's not appropriate here. If you don't have a nice or constructive comment, don't say anything at all.

And have any of you seen Kyuubi use fire? -_- Just cause in 4 tails state its chakra caused skin to burn, etc etc, don't mean anything. >_____> Bleach can burn your skin, a strong battery can, too. e__e
I never said I saw it use fire. Big red burning leads me to believe fire. Until proven otherwise, I think it's reasonable to believe it could use fire.

You did, but you edited your post.
Whatever.
Nevertheless, I thought of something.
Do you people think the Rokubi can be wind/water?
Hence the bubbles?
Or can is be some type of chemical on its body.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:38:22 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.