Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 1747 times)

Elroy

Is it just me?
« on: October 15, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

Or does the game gets harder, as you level up? I'm not exactly a newbie but I'm not a expert either. Lvl 1 Chuuin, just got my reset today. Goes into the forest and looks for something to kill. I face creatures with like 26 HP, at level 1?!

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Re: Is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »

Get use to it newbie.

SuperSeal For President!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »

Or does the game gets harder, as you level up? I'm not exactly a newbie but I'm not a expert either. Lvl 1 Chuuin, just got my reset today. Goes into the forest and looks for something to kill. I face creatures with like 26 HP, at level 1?!

As you gain more Oro kills, your enemy will have more HP as well as attack & defense.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

As Gyu stated, the stronger you get, the stronger your enemy does. Otherwise, what purpose would it serve to fight the same level enemies over and over and receive the same rewards?

At level one, I myself face opponents around the range of 400 hp, if not, multiples of that.

HokageNaruto

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »

It could be that your also buffing your HP as well. I face creatures with up too over 1000HP at times and it does get pretty tricky there. My total HP is in 2100s at lv.15, so yea expect some major ownage there.

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 20 queries.