Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Naruto 466  (Read 4462 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 466
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 06:32:55 AM »

I guess you should look before you leap then >.>

My theory is that Han can "control" steam w/o having chakra affinities in Katon and/or Suiton. Just like how Gaara control sand w/o the hint of him having chakra affinities in Fuuton and/or Doton.
Taking into consideration of the KGs that involve fusion of 2 elements: Youton, Mokuton, Hyouton, Futton, Ranton, Jinton...
The users didnt need to carry a certain amount of their advanced element with them, like you dont see Yamato carrying a large amount of wood with him to perform his Mokuton. There's the exception of Hyouton where the user would need a water source to convert it into ice but then again there are some water ninjutsus where the user can spit water out of his own mouth. However the fact that they show Yamato release a piece of wood from any part of his body is kinda creepy >.>

Going back to Han and Gaara. Why cant Han simply release steam out of his mouth like what 5th Mizukage did? Why cant Gaara spit sand out of his mouth since we seen in the manga that 3rd Hokage can spit out mud to perform Doton: Doryuuheki. This could only mean that Han's steam jutsus and Gaara's sand abilities are NOT a fusion of 2 elements and that they both stand in a league of their own, simply classified as ninjutsu. Gaara needs his gourd to carry sand and Han needs his furance to produce steam.

EDIT: I want to emphasize that this is my theory and not a fact.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:52:21 AM by Mei »

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 03:24:48 AM »

How about we just all agree that a wizard did it?

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »

did wat exactly? o.o

PyroPrinny

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 12:05:31 AM »

Whatever you want the wizard to do. Hell, you're not Kishi. You don't know how all these ninjutsu work. And hell, you're gonna be in for a surprise once you see next week's chapter...

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 04:28:57 AM »

Pyro...did you purposefully overlook the word "theory" in my post AND the Edit comment?
In the end, all I am saying is that unless Kishi states that Han's steam-based jutsu is the same as 5th Mizukage's Futton, I'm not going to believe they are the same thing. I'm not going to take a chance of using something that later on and turns out to be untrue.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 04:39:34 AM »

Her jutsu is already said to be Steam Release. But then again I think it's also known as Dissolve. Still, I don't see what'd be different about a steam technique using actual steam? What are you gonna do? Strangle someone by hitting them with steam and causing their clothes to shrink while they're wearing them?

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 05:44:49 AM »

If a person uses an actual flame thrower to fight, would consider him to be a Katon user?
Personally my answer to that ques would "No" and that's the point I am trying to make with the comparison of Han's steam based jutsu and 5th Mizukage's Futton. One has chakra affinities in the actual element(s) while the other one possibly doesnt. >.>

In my last post there was mainly "I" in there. I'm not going to force anybody to do anything. If you can sleep fine and dandy after making up some questionable stuff with little to no evidence from the manga/anime, then go ahead. I dont know if ppl are going to want zone against you but then again, if you're not into zoning then I guess it wont matter.
I'm just stating my points cuz it's freedom of speech and as such, you guys have the right to listen to me or not. All I am saying is that I'm not going to do something that I think may sound unreasonable unless I see evidence to support the action. For other ppl out there, you have the right to do w/e you want.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 06:08:08 AM »

Steam isn't an element...It's a combo of two elements. That's like you saying that Shikamaru uses a shadow element of Choji uses a fat element. Or that Haku's element was ice.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »

A) It was an example
B) Correction: Steam is an ADVANCED element.
C) What are you even talking about? How does me using a flame thrower as an example relates to Shika's and Chouji's ability? o.o

PyroPrinny

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »

You're the one who brought up the flame thrower, yo.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »

Yea, in relation to Katon. Flame thrower releases fire and Katon jutsus release fire.
But you're the one who is relating a flame thrower to Shika's and Chouji's ability. If you cant tell me what's the relation between a flame thrower and "shadow/fat release," then I have no clue to why you would say something that's make no sense to me. >.>

EDIT: There are people that use the term "Kageton" for shadow release anyway. >.>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:23:35 PM by Mei »

PyroPrinny

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 05:56:09 PM »

I said NOTHING about a flamethrower. You did. All I said was that calling steam an element would be like calling Haku's ice an element. It's a combo of two elements, not an actual element. In Naruto, the elements are Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Yin-Yang. And Yin-Yang's speculation because there's said to be six elements and Yamato told Naruto that Choji/Shika's techniques are based on Yin-Yang. So that's just an asumption. And I really don't care if they do. I really don't see the difference between Kageton and Shadow Release beside the letters used.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 01:16:08 AM »

If a person uses an actual flame thrower to fight, would consider him to be a Katon user?
Personally my answer to that ques would "No" and that's the point I am trying to make with the comparison of Han's steam based jutsu and 5th Mizukage's Futton. One has chakra affinities in the actual element(s) while the other one possibly doesnt. >.>

Look at those bold words carefully as it was referring to chakra affinities of the elements, Suiton and Katon, which were needed to create Futton.
There are only 5 elements, yin-yang is not an element:
1. The 5 basic elements: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/13/
2. Yamato did not describe yin-yang as another element: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/09/
3. Haku's Ice is an element, but it's not one of the 5 basic elements. A fusion of 2 basic elements creates a new element. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/07/
4. "-ton" is always attached to an element. So saying Shadow Release and/or Kageton is basically saying that Shadow is an element, which it is not. >.>

PyroPrinny

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 03:13:25 AM »

There's six elements, we just don't know the 6th one. Pain was supposedly able to use all six elements thanks to Rinnegan. But whatever man, you can be an ass and just talk about all this stuff and debat it to help prove your point. But, I really don't care. Just read the manga and whatever Kishi says, goes.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »

Cant even handle a debate. >.>

Anyways, after hrs of scanning through so many chapters, I finally found the link where it was stated that Rinnegan granted the user w/ six elemental chakra:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/375/11/
Woud have been easier if you provided that link. So yea, you're right. There's 6 elemental chakra and it's rumored to be yin-yang (according to Naruto Wiki).

However my main focus was the possible difference between Han's steam-based jutsu and 5th Mizukage's Futton.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.