Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Battlegroundz First Shinobi Grand Tournament  (Read 8689 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Battlegroundz First Shinobi Grand Tournament
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 02:12:36 AM »

@Santachi: You do realize that you need have all 9 bijuus to even attempt that rite? >.>

santachi

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 02:16:08 AM »

technically all i need is the ten tailed beast which is the name of my current account, its 1 single beast not really nine

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 06:11:44 AM »

Technically, you need the 9 bijuus AND its empty body to even make the ten tailed bijuu. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/467/15-16/
With that being said, no1 will ever take your word of you being the 10 tailed bijuu or its host since there's already 9 official SL Jinchuurikis.
Also, assuming that your SL acct is the same name (Santachi). You dont even have the Uchiha KG. Considering the name of the move is called Mugen Tsukiyomi, you would most likely need Mangekyou Sharingan to do it...maybe even Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 11:36:20 AM »

So we cant use artificial weapons or jutsus?
You can use anything just as long as it doesn't stray too far from the manga/anime (excluding fillers, movies, OVA, games). Joke weapon or jutsu that are too hard to be taken seriously aren't allowed.

Example:

Lala wields a huge toy hammer and uses Suiton: bubble no jutsu, blowing bubbles without soap!

santachi

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 02:01:10 PM »

actually I sold santachi 2 years ago and all my accounts i had after it got stolen (4), then my pein account got deleted, so now i'm stuck with Acadamy Student Jubi, im trying to buy santachi back they really should have an official trading system for accounts

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »

I dont get it. What's wrong with wielding a huge toy hammer? >.>
The weirdest weapon I have ever seen on Naruto is the Lion-Headed Cannon. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/273/12/
It starts out as a small ball and suddenly grows into a monster's head. o.o
Bad enough they are using puppets as weapons and we label them as toys in the real life. >.>
One can change wording and call it a large wooden hammer. But if you want it be Naruto-like, one could get a sword out and flow chakra into it so that the chakra will shape out into a hammer's head like what Chojouro did. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/466/04/

Suiton: Bubble no jutsu, blowing bubbles without soap isnt farfetched either. We have seen gas (Shizure), acid (5th Mizukage), water (2nd Hokage), mud (3rd Hokage), oil (Jiraiya), fire (Uchiha clan), wind (Kakuzu's mask and Danzo), lightning (Kakuzu's mask), sand (Gaara in his half-Shukaku form), snakes (Orochimaru) and possibly various weapons come out of somebody's mouth. Who's to say you cant release soap bubbles straight from your mouth? >.>

EDIT: @Santachi - Sry to hear that but yea, no1 is going believe that, especially when it's a normal academy student. >.>
Well I heard Neji doesnt encourage such dealings but what you could do is set it up in such a way that there's 3rd person who plays a moderator in the trade.
Like Player A wants to buy one of Player B's accts. Player C decides to play moderator in the deal and both A and B trusts C. So Player A gives Player C the DPs while Player B gives the pw access to C. Then Player C gives DP to Player B and gives pw access to Player A. The most suitable candidates for Player C would be the staff members themselves. Surely they wont cheat you and could be trusted. Or simply ppl that both players can trust.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 02:48:54 PM by Mei »

santachi

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 12:59:36 AM »

well the real prob was that after i get the account they took it back through email, i wonder if neji would use a trade module if somebody else built it, back on topic i wont enter because it seems like its based on your char stats and upgrades

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 01:40:58 PM »

I dont get it. What's wrong with wielding a huge toy hammer? >.>
The weirdest weapon I have ever seen on Naruto is the Lion-Headed Cannon. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/273/12/
It starts out as a small ball and suddenly grows into a monster's head. o.o
Bad enough they are using puppets as weapons and we label them as toys in the real life. >.>
One can change wording and call it a large wooden hammer. But if you want it be Naruto-like, one could get a sword out and flow chakra into it so that the chakra will shape out into a hammer's head like what Chojouro did. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/466/04/

Suiton: Bubble no jutsu, blowing bubbles without soap isnt farfetched either. We have seen gas (Shizure), acid (5th Mizukage), water (2nd Hokage), mud (3rd Hokage), oil (Jiraiya), fire (Uchiha clan), wind (Kakuzu's mask and Danzo), lightning (Kakuzu's mask), sand (Gaara in his half-Shukaku form), snakes (Orochimaru) and possibly various weapons come out of somebody's mouth. Who's to say you cant release soap bubbles straight from your mouth? >.>

If you fight seriously then why not. But some people just simply fool around. I am not saying that you can't blow bubbles out of your mouth. If you use it to counter an oil jutsu or to create a sea of foam to hinder the movements of your enemy, why not. But if you use it to simply blow bubbles into the air for fun, then no.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »

I've only heard talk about battlegrounz, not really visited the sight nor joined. When you join, is it who claims what over there? Or is it what your accounts have in SL?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 07:53:15 AM »

Currently, you can claim to be whatever you want. Like my non-existing Kekkei Genkai for example. But it still has its limits. Like no Bya-shagan (Byakugan mix Sharingan), but if you have Sharingan in one eye & Byakugan in the other (implanted through surgery), I can swallow that =)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

Are there multiple people claiming things that are the same?
Bijuu for instance, I read something about bijuu chakra in this thread, I believe. Are there hosts there?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 12:58:39 AM »

well its still kinda small so there arent really any overlapping abilities.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »

Haven't seen any bijuu yet =)

Fork

• C-A-T
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »

Could one create their own bijuu?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 12:17:44 AM »

In normal roleplay, you can. But in the tournament, no. However, if no one is against it, then why not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.