Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Insect Jutsu Specialty  (Read 2497 times)

SatoshiSoga

Insect Jutsu Specialty
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:17:32 PM »

It seems like there would be enough information to be gathered from Shino and the Aburame Clan from the series to create an insect jutsu specialty.  There are plenty of attacks and perks that could be involved.  You've got the Bug Clone Bunshin Jutsu, Insect Sphere, Insect Coccoon, Bug Gathering Technique, Destruction Bug Aerial Assault, Destruction Bug Fade, Destruction Bug Grapple, Destruction Bug Hail, Destruction Bug Mass Projectile, Destruction Bug Nihon Shock, Destruction Bug Ocean, Destruction Bug Projectile, Destruction Bug Storm and Destruction Bug Stream.  I'm still very new to the game so I couldn't really come up with a structure that would be balanced or even since I haven't begun to reach the higher levels of gameplay but it looks to me that bug jutsu could be integrated into the game.  It's got enough jutsu (I think) and is a normally practiced jutsu in Kono as well as there existing another clan besides the Aburame that perform bug jutsu.  Seems like it's not exclusive to any clan per say as many non-aburame clansmen have been seen using bugs for jutsu.

What do you think?  Can anyone a bit more experienced provide some insight?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Insect Jutsu Specialty
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 06:50:46 AM »

You should try using the search function first.  :)   This topic about the Aburame clan has been mentioned before (as well as other clan secrets like shikamaru's clan and chouji's clan) and its integration into the game.  Try looking it up.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:56:08 AM by Omega Purple »

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.