Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Gem Trade  (Read 1930 times)

Asmoday

Gem Trade
« on: January 09, 2010, 10:21:20 PM »

I think there's moderately fair advantage for getting gems from events and forest fights but I was just thinking:

What if there was a shop in one select town, lets say Kirigakure for a understanding purposes.
A ninja could go to Kiri and have items in their inventory or a lot of extra money on hand. Maybe they're about to kill Orochimaru and don't want to waste their money on a headband.

This store would trade you gems for you items and money.
I know that there would be many to leech the system so I don't think it should be 500 gold for 1 gem. I also take in to consideration the ninja in the forest who lets you sell stuff for gold and gems.

This store could offer say.. 1 gem for 1000 gold.
That is just an example the prices of course would be up to Neji or whoever else this concerns. It was just an idea. I've been on the server a while and I have 50 gems, that's only because I haven't had the need to buy a mount yet.

Now I know gems are supposed to be rare that's what makes the game harder so maybe there should be a limit to how many you can buy a day. There should also be a rank requirement. Say only Chuunin and up can see and enter the shop.

Just an idea I've had for a while.

Asmoday

Re: Gem Trade
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 12:41:52 AM »

Discard this, seems I typed in the wrong word in the search engine. I respect no gems for money.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 18 queries.