Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto 478  (Read 2346 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Naruto 478
« on: January 14, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/478/01/

More Danzou "god-modding" - literally.

Through Itachi (and later Sasuke) the series employed "Sharingan-only" justu called: Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi . . . and later Susanoo.

Now, a technique that the Uchiha clan considered forbidden - Izanagi . . . the one who brought forth the first three in Japanese mythology . . . is being used by Danzou?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:53:30 PM by atomkai »

Kisame

Re: Naruto 478 - Unconfirmed Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »

Where do you get this information from?

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 07:28:23 PM »

the chapter is up, here is the link:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/478/01/

Danzo is like the worst God-mod I had ever seen >_>  but the fight is still interesting.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »

Which information - I realize that my first post was a bit confusing, so I will update it with the link to the chapter - and fix the text a bit.

Are you curious about where I got the Danzou information, or the information on Japanese mythology?

ETA:  Why did SleepyFans not translate the "Twitch" when Sasuke was frozen or the Hand Seals that Danzou makes near the end?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:18:02 AM by atomkai »

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 478
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »

Yeah. Apparently Danzo knows alot about Uchiha techs considering he's not even an Uchiha. >.>
I wouldnt be surprised at this point if he was the one that made the 9 tails go on a rampage the 2nd time, making the Uchiha clan look suspicious. >.>
Anyways, are we ever going to see any development for the Byakugan? I know, Neji, Hinata, and the rest of the Hyuuga Clan arent really considered main characters but damn, I'm getting kinda tired of seeing Sharingan coming up with new capabilities. >.<

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 06:21:58 AM »

Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, and now Izanagi? Getting a bit ridiculous, if I do say so myself. Interesting? Definitely! But wow. I'll bet you anything letter on we'll say an ability called Izanami. Maybe to countermeasure Izanagi or something.

Asmoday

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »

Yeah. Apparently Danzo knows alot about Uchiha techs considering he's not even an Uchiha. >.>
I wouldnt be surprised at this point if he was the one that made the 9 tails go on a rampage the 2nd time, making the Uchiha clan look suspicious. >.>
Anyways, are we ever going to see any development for the Byakugan? I know, Neji, Hinata, and the rest of the Hyuuga Clan arent really considered main characters but damn, I'm getting kinda tired of seeing Sharingan coming up with new capabilities. >.<

Personally I agree. I think the series and Manga has outdone itself on the usage of the Uchiha's. The show is really about Naruto but it seems they focus a lot on Sasuke. If they had decided to do this I think it's only fair if they incorporate Byakugan more. If they were to do so though, they'd have to cover every other non-main characters family specialties.

On another note maybe this is just a really long conflict between them. Almost like in the Shippuden Anime you had a couple episodes of "fillers". Byukugan users may get their own conflict.

Kisame

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »

Which information - I realize that my first post was a bit confusing, so I will update it with the link to the chapter - and fix the text a bit.

Are you curious about where I got the Danzou information, or the information on Japanese mythology?

ETA:  Why did SleepyFans not translate the "Twitch" when Sasuke was frozen or the Hand Seals that Danzou makes near the end?
Well you predicted what was going to happen before the chapter was released I just wondered where you got the spoiler info from.

Asmoday

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »

Well you predicted what was going to happen before the chapter was released I just wondered where you got the spoiler info from.
Sometimes LeafNinja.com has lots of spoilers.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 04:25:57 AM »

Personally I agree. I think the series and Manga has outdone itself on the usage of the Uchiha's. The show is really about Naruto but it seems they focus a lot on Sasuke. If they had decided to do this I think it's only fair if they incorporate Byakugan more. If they were to do so though, they'd have to cover every other non-main characters family specialties.

On another note maybe this is just a really long conflict between them. Almost like in the Shippuden Anime you had a couple episodes of "fillers". Byukugan users may get their own conflict.

Yeah that's true. This could be just one whole big Sharingan arc and perhaps when it's all over they will focus on the abilities of other clans such as Hyuuga....or Kish will probably only mention it in the databooks. >.>

Asmoday

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 05:25:40 PM »

Most likely xD

I think that once this little arc is over, Kish will make something new up. I don't know I just have a feeling..

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »

I see the prevalence of the "Sharingan arc" relevant because Sasuke, a Uchiha, is Naruto's main foil.  Ultimately, after the Orochimaru's, Itachi's, Pein's, Madara's, Danzou's, etc. - Naruto will have to solve Sasuke - in one way or another.  The growth of the Sharingan is setting up all that Naruto has to overcome - thus, it is tangentially related to his own growth.

At least, that is my take.

Therefore, I do not foresee any comparable development of any of the other character's or their abilities.  Maybe a bit of exposition here and there, but not to the same level.

Of course, if Kishimoto is setting up the end game for the manga to come at Chapter 500 (doesn't seem doable at this point, but whatever) then we might not see anything other development after we switch back to Naruto.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 02:18:36 AM »

Naruto had a chance to beat Sasuke when he's in Sage Mode but now that Sasuke has gained the power of MS, I dont see how Naruto can win. >.>
And even if Naruto goes beat Sasuke somehow, the villages are going to want Sasuke dead. >.>

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.