Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: i know this has been asked before..  (Read 2570 times)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
i know this has been asked before..
« on: August 05, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »

We pay 5 gems and we are able to exchange 1 point.

I am talking about the points after an oro kill. I was tired and I put a point by accident..and then I heard there is no way to exchanging. If you want, make it more expensive.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Konoha Genious Blaze

Re: i know this has been asked before..
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 03:36:39 PM »

i don't think that's a good idea because then people would just change the points and it wont be fair...i.e i am about to fight another ninja twice as powerfull ass me then i have like 60 gems to spare so i change all those points to HP just soi can beat this guys and then change the points back. another i.e. you change all the points to forest fights and when you got all these forest fights then you change the points back and you gain free forest fights...

wingzero

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 03:41:48 PM »

blaze bings up a good point

Ravandyr

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »

Geez, there's no point to say that another person has a good point.

I agree with Blaze, even your comparison with 5 gems is quite considerable for me.
First, like vitality potion, that was quite unfair to have them, 2 gems for five "permanent" hitpoints, even after a DK. But still, it's too bad neji remove it :D
But, an exchange for 5 (even more) gems is quite considerable, and what if, this feature can only be done after a DK along with Jutsu and Home city? Will it balance?

wingzero

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 03:51:18 PM »

geez, saying that u agree with someone would have to meen that its a good point..

Ravandyr

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 04:00:29 PM »

Sorry, I mean put your comments/argument with it. Still, I don't have any karma yet

wingzero

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »

o i see what your talkoing bout...what is karma for?

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 05:01:19 PM »

i don't think that's a good idea because then people would just change the points and it wont be fair...i.e i am about to fight another ninja twice as powerfull ass me then i have like 60 gems to spare so i change all those points to HP just soi can beat this guys and then change the points back. another i.e. you change all the points to forest fights and when you got all these forest fights then you change the points back and you gain free forest fights...

it also takes 5 gems for each point to change it back :P

and let's say you can only do this 5 times...after 5 times you can NEVER do it again

and who is going to waste so many gems to just kill someone? :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 05:10:20 PM »

and let's say you can only do this 5 times...after 5 times you can NEVER do it again

yeah, i know people that would give anything to kill me ;)

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 05:27:48 PM »

yeah, i know people that would give anything to kill me ;)

ok so yeah you get killed, they lose loads of gems so you have an edge

Mememememe

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 07:43:30 PM »

5 gems =/= load of gems.

Heck, I'm not sure 50 gems could be considered "a load of gems". Probably not, since you'd only wish to change your Oro kill points once you have a certain number of them (5+ I guess), otherwise it would not make much of a difference.

But I like the idea of having such possibility - best way to balance it would be to enable it only once per OK, maybe only once on level 1 or only once on level 15...

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 09:49:28 PM »

He is rite

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 06:31:26 AM »

If you know it's been asked before then please don't make a new topic, look for the old because the question was already answered. Locked.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.