Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: scrying to hoshi!  (Read 3328 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: scrying to hoshi!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 01:30:42 AM »

I agree wiht Yau on this, arpax, somone said to make this scry option for Saanins only. No acads would  be able to use it.

Actually, i dont agree with saying its a waste of a travel, its cool to go and talk to high leveled people wthout someone asking for a spoiler.

Arpax

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55:22 AM »

That’s what I thought at first, however I realized young players with impose problems later. Probably start high level-to low-level biased conversations that will only lead to problems. Then again most high-level players know boundaries, but there is still a risk of level flaunting between players. Plus, if a low-leveled person needed to get in touch with a high ranked person he/she could always pm.  ;)

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »

Explain the problem for me.
Just make it that only people that can get to Hoshi anyway (excluding lack of travels) can scry there.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Arpax

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 11:25:46 PM »

Just make it that only people that can get to Hoshi anyway (excluding lack of travels) can scry there.
That’s what was said before, but it really didn’t make any sense to have neji work more, when we can just private message. It’s a lot easier and the entire high-level group of people usually private message the one they want to talk too anyway.

Yau

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 04:13:08 AM »

PM? That's not the same as group chat. And hell, I can't watch that. I hardly ever pm. We already have a system to talk to countries as an alternative to pm. We just want to add a country to the list with a few restrictions. What's the problem?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 04:16:10 AM »

Hasnt this been discussed already? I think Neji said no once before..... If he said no once then he must have his reasons

Arpax

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »

I dont know if he has,but if you say you've seen it.Then it has probably been discussed in another thread.

LeafToad

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 05:40:35 AM »

The failed attempts of emoney... (haven't seen him in a while)

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1981.0.html

Have to beware those "heavy forcefields" XD

Itachii

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 05:41:03 AM »

i know we have PM and IM. but can scrying do this? we wanted to see "unknown" people replying something that we have posted. we definitely do not know who will be there and post something there! * the point is we do not know who is posting there, how do PM and IM work * when we're out of travels to there. normally majority of us will only travel to hoshi 1 time per game day! but if we really wanted to go there and see what they have posted on that game day, isn't that scrying the best? perhaps we're somewhere in the countries and couldn't able to go since we're out of travels!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 05:43:20 AM by Itachii »

LeafToad

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 05:43:20 AM »

i know we have PM and IM. but can scrying do this? we wanted to see "unknown" people replying something that we have posted. we definitely do not know who will be there and post something there! * the point is we do not know who is posting there, how do PM and IM work * when we're out of travels to there. normally majority of us will only travel to hoshi 1 time per game day! but if we really wanted to go there and see what they have posted on that game day, isn't that scrying the best? perhaps we're somewhere in the countries and couldn't able to go!

I believe that's the reason for the chat log navigation(the refresh, last page, next page buttons) in any chat area... so you can go the next day and see what has been said...

It won't kill you that much to be out of one conversation.

Itachii

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 05:50:37 AM »

i knew it. someone would reply something like just go there on the next gameday! but i said "we wanted to know directly what have been posted at that time, on that gameday and at the same time replying back that person while we were somewhere in the countries and we have no more travels left"

That’s what was said before, but it really didn’t make any sense to have neji work more, when we can just private message. It’s a lot easier and the entire high-level group of people usually private message the one they want to talk too anyway.

you say this makes neji works more? so then how about all that making a new jutsu system, kekkei genkai, new dwelling traps etc? it's neji jobs to beautify this game. if you say make neji works more. so just delete this whole thread "feature request" then. nah! neji works lesser then. and no more stress for him!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 06:22:40 AM by Itachii »

LeafToad

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »

i knew it. someone would reply something like just go there on the next gameday! but i said "we wanted to know directly what have been posted at that time, on that gameday and at the same time replying back that person while we were somewhere in the countries and we have no more travels left"

Well, if you viewed the topic I found directly related to this, which Neji in turn, rejected... There are "Heavy forcefields" which means no scrying or any contact with the other countries, you can just travel there. I'm sure the gypsy wants a lot of gold, so if she scrys for Sannin, then she would have to for ranks below Sannin...

and even if she finds it in her heart not to, we will get feature requests asking us why ranks below Sannin can't scry. Too much time and effort for socializing, it won't kill someone to be out of one conversation, simply put.

Itachii

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 03:13:32 PM »

The failed attempts of emoney... (haven't seen him in a while)

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1981.0.html

Have to beware those "heavy forcefields" XD
I see...!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 16 queries.