Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Kekkei genkai  (Read 21246 times)

demonmaster

Re: Kekkei genkai
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2007, 02:15:20 AM »

the reborn thing.....100 DKs ....thats a little unreasonable how about somthing like 25-30 to where most (dedicated) people can get one.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2007, 02:33:22 AM »

I think we're jumping the gun here, we havent even decided HOW to get kekei genkais yet, when they're gooing to happen and we're already giving out ideas. Slow down a bit and  let All the big details get sorted out first.  ;)

asdfjkl

« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2007, 02:35:55 AM »

We don't decide how to get them, just like we didn't decide how to get the first and second cursed seal, or the seven star tattoo. If we did decide than everyone would know how to get them.

i think that it should be 100 DK's. Not something that normal players can reach, i guess what im trying to say is that it's more of a prize for having played the game for a long time and reaching grand hokage. also, this way not that many people will have it. At 30-35 oro kills you should be focusing on getting the first and second cursed seals or the seven star tattoo. This could be the one thing that normal players can't reach so i say 100 DK's is fine. This should be one of those things that should be unatainable to most people. But thats just my opinion. If neji want to make it so that the majority of the players can get it than he can lower the DK count needed. But if this is lowered to something like 30 or 50 oro kills than i'd like to see something that only grand hokages can get.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »

i think that it should be 100 DK's. Not something that normal players can reach, i guess what im trying to say is that it's more of a prize for having played the game for a long time and reaching grand hokage. also, this way not that many people will have it. At 30-35 oro kills you should be focusing on getting the first and second cursed seals or the seven star tattoo. This could be the one thing that normal players can't reach so i say 100 DK's is fine. This should be one of those things that should be unatainable to most people. But thats just my opinion. If neji want to make it so that the majority of the players can get it than he can lower the DK count needed. But if this is lowered to something like 30 or 50 oro kills than i'd like to see something that only grand hokages can get.

Agreed.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

Personally, I think it should be 80 Oro kills.
Mostly because that's how many I have. But yeah, it should be a lot more than 50.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »

i think that it should be 100 DK's. Not something that normal players can reach, i guess what im trying to say is that it's more of a prize for having played the game for a long time and reaching grand hokage...

Agreed.

Back to square one.

1) A total reset was Neji's idea. It would let players who regret spending their DK points in turns & HP a chance to rebuild their characters.

2) Kekkai Genkai should only be unlock when a player reaches 100 DK because...er...what asdfjkl said.

3) The extra DK points from slaying Oro makes it worth the lost or else why would a Grand Hokage get a total reset just for another power boost. It also let them have a taste of being young again. "There are 75 people sleeping in their dwellings who you might be interested in." :twisted:

4) Players who stayed a level 15 might regret it now >D

I suggest some kekkai genkai techniques to be added into the specialty system once kekkai genkai is in the game. Like Amaterasu that can only be use by players who chose sharingan and fire specialty, Hyuuga Taijutsu (new specialty) for players who chose byakugan and so on.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »

And something for people who pickd Hyouton and Hoyuton (I've got no ideas)

Arpax

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2007, 02:27:34 AM »

It think for all the people who think it should be under 100, it shouldnt.. I mean ,I dont have that many dragon kills  yet, but it should be for the elite players who deserve it.I think this actually is a really good idea,probably to be highly considerd. :D

protofusion

« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2007, 03:28:04 AM »

100 dk is kinda high how bout 60-75 ish

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2007, 04:19:33 AM »

I think that it should be 100 since its well.. you know. what everyone else already said.. a reward for those who worked hard to get there

Arpax

« Reply #160 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:38 AM »

Yes, plus it would be to easy  if it was for anyone under Grand Hokage.if it is 100 then people have something to work for.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »

Now, what do you mean "total reset"?
Do we keep ANYTHING?
Like things from the mission headquarters? Dwellings? Clan stuff? Donation Kyuubi?

Arpax

« Reply #162 on: February 28, 2007, 08:53:42 PM »

Now, what do you mean "total reset"?
Do we keep ANYTHING?
Like things from the mission headquarters? Dwellings? Clan stuff? Donation Kyuubi?
Yes , i was actually wondering that myself;is there anything that the high rankers keep.If not ,does the kekkei genkai give you an amazing amount of help?Help that would allow the player to level 2 or 3 times faster then the original leveling system?

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 28, 2007, 10:18:21 PM »

i guess i wouldn't mind having a kekkei genkai, but if you get selected do you have to have it?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

RAIKIRI

« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2007, 01:13:48 AM »

* ahem* read the last few pages, neji has made it clear that we do not keep anytihing but hte mission headquarter points and donation kyuubi. NOthin g

According to gyu, the rest should helpus level easier.

Either that or each dk counts as 2
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 16 queries.