Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rinnegan  (Read 5309 times)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
Re: Rinnegan
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 09:08:36 AM »

Since Nagto came on screen, I've already seen people do that. Whats 5 plus?
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »

Obviously "More than five". The Rinnegan wouldn't exactly be unique should there be more than a few players with the doujutsu, it's just be another boasting product. For Neji to formulate this and such would take pretty much forever to complete and establish, like how the Mokuton which was promised Once Upon A Time still hasn't been released, despite going over its final stages of production.

So really, there is no necessity for this ability to come into being, unless people wish to complicate everything in the near future. Do not try to negotiate, for it'll only lead to the description under by display image.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 12:45:53 AM »

Obviously "More than five". The Rinnegan wouldn't exactly be unique should there be more than a few players with the doujutsu, it's just be another boasting product. For Neji to formulate this and such would take pretty much forever to complete and establish, like how the Mokuton which was promised Once Upon A Time still hasn't been released, despite going over its final stages of production.

So really, there is no necessity for this ability to come into being, unless people wish to complicate everything in the near future. Do not try to negotiate, for it'll only lead to the description under by display image.
What dose that make you then.
Stupid or Realistic?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 06:07:08 AM »

He's just saying that realistically, Neji has his hands full finishing up the programming of new goodies that should keep people happy for awhile. To ask for more even when these other kekkei genkai haven't come out yet is not necessarily unrealistic, but just a tad bit greedy (maybe that's too strong a word) in my opinion. Take things one at a time, play the game, and get the other kekkei genkai and specialties before asking for more.  :)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 09:18:02 AM »

He's just saying that realistically, Neji has his hands full finishing up the programming of new goodies that should keep people happy for awhile. To ask for more even when these other kekkei genkai haven't come out yet is not necessarily unrealistic, but just a tad bit greedy (maybe that's too strong a word) in my opinion. Take things one at a time, play the game, and get the other kekkei genkai and specialties before asking for more.  :)
True When going playing I've seen some new events.
Yes, greedy is too strong a word. (since your refering too me, however its rather accurate)  :-?
My main objective is that these ideas I'm posting are get too Neji's to-do list.

Narshe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼; Literally meaning "Samsara Eye") is said to be the most revered and powerful of all the three great dōjutsu. The Rinnegan's occurrence is so rare that Jiraiya once believed its existence was only a legend, and Kakashi Hatake believes it to be only a mutation. There have thus far been only two known users: the Sage of the Six Paths and Nagato. With the Sage long deceased, and Nagato now dead there are no other confirmed Rinnegan users alive at this point.

If the Rinnegan were to be implied and added to SL's KG reset options, it should only be limited to those above Daiymo, not Grand Kage where there could be 16 instances of people obtaining the overpowered dōjutsu.

Give Neji a real break, having to put all of those codes in the form of binary into a program such as Python could take by the least, a few months. Leave any major enquiries until Mokuton has been completed and added to SL, then you can wait for Neji's response concerning this request.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 01:37:29 AM »

Yes, greedy is too strong a word. (since your refering too me, however its rather accurate)  :-?
My main objective is that these ideas I'm posting are get too Neji's to-do list.
[/quote]
I'm not saying that these need to be done right now.
I've figured that the Rinnegan is only going to be but in next year or so. Until the narto anime and manga finishes, I'm going to keep posting my ideas. :twisted:

Narshe

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2010, 03:44:43 AM »

I'm not saying that these need to be done right now.
I've figured that the Rinnegan is only going to be but in next year or so. Until the narto anime and manga finishes, I'm going to keep posting my ideas. :twisted:

Fair enough, please try to submit more realistic (able to be validated and established quickly) ideas.  ;)

Peace.  :D
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:41:42 PM by Narshe »

Killjoy

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 04:49:05 AM »

The Rasenshuriken could be is fairly realistic.
Neji has nearly finished coding the Mukton element.
I'm just seeing if this could be implamented. So far, I think that as soon as there is a gap in the secdule this could be started on.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 04:51:57 AM »

Thank you Killjoy.

Yes. Peace please Narshe. :D

Killjoy

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

Exactly peace

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 02:25:21 PM »

Neji has finished the Mukton. This is my(all of us) chance to mabye get one of these subjects on the list of things for neji to do. *Crosses fingers*

Killjoy

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »

several topics will probaly be put on the list I know that some people have smited good ideas  :cry: only to turn out better than we thought  ;) some of mine can be implanted easily :evil:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.