Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Chakra Seal  (Read 2339 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Chakra Seal
« on: June 07, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »

I would like a feature where it's suppose to seal away your chakra. Like how you "seal" away your mount so that you wont use up its rounds. I want to seal up the chakra so that I wont accidentally use any jutsus when I'm trying to quickly finish most of my turns or until I get to a certain level.

Also I want to request for a "Search suicidally (till the end)" option. I remember reading a thread about this long ago and it seems that the main reason this wasnt implemented was to prevent ppl from killing themselves. I honestly think that's a weak excuse since ppl can simply click "Search suicidally", then click "Until the end" and then they die. I mean it's only a one-click difference and there's other ways to kill yourself anyway in this game.
I'm requesting this so I can level up faster without wasting an additional round on jutsu moves that last for more than 1 round. It would save time and chakra.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Chakra Seal
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 04:31:17 AM »

I think if you put a "search suicidally (till the end)" option, people will accidentally click that because of hotkeys, and would request it be taken off. If there were that option along with a way to toggle it off and on, then maybe it'd be good, but I dunno how feasible that'd be.

As for the seal idea, I like it.  :smt023

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »

For "Search suicidally (till the end)", it can be a hotkey for the letter "d" or "y". I think those letters arent being used in the forest "main page".

EDIT: Most preferably "y" >.>
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:43:32 PM by Mei »

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:52:54 AM »

I think that this is a good idea.
though the entire point of suicidal serching is so that you become more thought out in you moves.
9\10
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 10:21:10 AM »

For "Search suicidally (till the end)", it can be a hotkey for the letter "d" or "y". I think those letters arent being used in the forest "main page".

EDIT: Most preferably "y" >.>

I'd go with using "a", considering "y" is adjacent to "t", which is Go Thrillseeking.

OR

Make the option only available to people of a certain rank (Like Master -Kage), or decent Reborns, so that it could be ensured (unless a total noob purchased a high ranking account) that only experienced players would ever consider using this option to kill forest fights.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 01:33:51 PM »

I think that a level requirment is a good.
Still I have got some bones too pick here.
1. Retrun to the subject: chakra seal.
2. Like I said before the use of Search suicidally is that It made people more stratigic, in their chakra use. If you are going to make it so that you can search suicidally make one that is three levels ahead of you.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:08 AM »

I'd go with using "a", considering "y" is adjacent to "t", which is Go Thrillseeking.

OR

Make the option only available to people of a certain rank (Like Master -Kage), or decent Reborns, so that it could be ensured (unless a total noob purchased a high ranking account) that only experienced players would ever consider using this option to kill forest fights.

You're saying that ppl would accidently press "Y" when they intend to press "T"?
But ppl would use Thrillseeking till the end aka "H" and in some cases, it's "N".

2. Like I said before the use of Search suicidally is that It made people more stratigic, in their chakra use. If you are going to make it so that you can search suicidally make one that is three levels ahead of you.

I'm okay with the level requirement. However honestly, there's nothing "more strategic" about it for me. I'm asking for "Search Suidicially till the end" option because frankly I feel I am too strong for Thrillseeking and having a hotkey for it would save me a button-press. >.>

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 07:00:16 AM »

OR

You're saying that ppl would accidently press "Y" when they intend to press "T"?
But ppl would use Thrillseeking till the end aka "H" and in some cases, it's "N".

I'm okay with the level requirement. However honestly, there's nothing "more strategic" about it for me. I'm asking for "Search Suidicially till the end" option because frankly I feel I am too strong for Thrillseeking and having a hotkey for it would save me a button-press. >.>

The "n" hotkey will be non-existent for those in the forest main menu (not engaged in a forest fight), should they have more than 80 DK's, which is sufficient enough for "you know what".
I'm only stating this because there's sleepy-heads (occassionally the best description of myself actually), who may accidentally click on a button adjacent to that around the target key.

There is practically no search option hotkey in the forest around the button "a".

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 07:16:24 AM »

I however just use the mouse.
This hotkeys problem is minor.
Just chose one that is easily recognised 'z' or 'x'.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 02:41:42 AM »

Nah, hotkeys are important. I'm too lazy for mouse. xD
But "A" is too far. When I go FFing, I have index finger on "H" and middle finger on "U". Also, the most of the hotkeys used in the forest are around that area of the keyboard. If this is implemented, perhaps we can vote on the hotkey. >.>

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »

Sounds good
I'll agree with that.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.