Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New KG  (Read 4745 times)

Jinsei

• View Profile
Re: New KG
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 05:58:10 AM »

1] Not enough info (as stated above)

2] If you make a proposal of this sort, you need to include stats, buffs, ninjutsu, etc.

Plain and simple, not enough information.
Although, I would kind of like to see these implemented as specialties instead.
If you think about it, any Shinobi can merge chakra affinities (yes it takes practice) we would just make them difficult to get (certain DK?)
Storm would be fun. :)

If you want to talk technicalities, the SST was made up out of thin air based on something in the Naruto Series.
But if we think about that, the SST and a KG are two completely separate things.

I am against creating Jutsu out of thin air. [Unless for RP(-ing) in the fighting zones.]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:25:37 AM by Jinsei »
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »

Tch...the only ones I can actully with have to be:
Swift, Steel and Dark.
We shall work on each one at a time to avoid confusion. I say we start with Swift. For jutsu's I have a new source. Have any of you seen the Naruto RPGs? There are plenty of jutsus on  them.
Moving back onto Swift there are my current idea:
Stage One: Adds 10 onto your speed stat.
Stage Two: Adds 20 onto your speed stat. First jutsu become usable;Swift Release: Shadowless Flight. This lets you become invunerbale for one turn.
Stage Three: Adss 30 onto your speed stat. Second jutsu becomes usable; Swift Release: Eight Crainial Note. This lets out a sonic boom that stuns opponent a few turns.

Okay reap me up guys.

P.S. Sorry for posting on an old topic.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 11:54:35 PM »

No, well seem to stick with Cannon in these areas. I wouldn't go off Naruto RPGs, they just make them up out of thin air.
There are other Cannon KG's, you have Sakron and Ukron's (If that's how you spell their names.) You have a clan Jutsus which I've made a topic about.
Plenty of other Cannon things.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »

I'm sorry to tell you that both of the jutsu I posted up are Cannon.....I'm vey sorry to pop your bubble.....
Now lets move on. Has anyone got any problems with what I have up so far?
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »

Movies do not necessary mean Canon, sorry. Manga = Canon, Anime = Canon as long as it agrees with Manga, Movies rarely are considered Canon unless it has bases in the original Manga.
But why? Why do we really need any more KGs in the first place?
Second, three jutsus hardly comprises a KG, it be the worst one to get and nobody would want it.
If you want new KGs, give solid facts, and something that would be actually usable, not a couple of jutsus someone used in a movie, at least that is my opinion.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 08:52:46 PM »

I also agree with Ice on this one. The manga is canon, and even then, there are other proven kekkei genkai in the manga like lava release and light release (even though we don't really have enough info on those either).  Besides, there are so many KG things to unlock as it is, and I think Hyouton will be released, and mokuton was just released. I think we should just uhhh you know, be happy with that. ;)

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »

I don't like the idea of implementing non cannon KGs, I'm more lenient on maybe a jutsu coming out of this though.

sharakkar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 11:44:44 PM »

I don't like the idea of implementing non cannon KGs, I'm more lenient on maybe a jutsu coming out of this though.

How would you get a jutsu out of this? That would require either making a whole new specialty for it or a KG. For the specialty, from what I've seen most specialties have around 6 or so jutsus in each and each of these KG proposals have only a few jutsus associated with them which is not enough for a specialty in my opinion. And then as for them being implemented as a KG they aren't cannon, so take that how you want. The only way I see these involved in SL is through the use of RP and not "truelly" being in the gam.e

ryushi

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »

How would you get a jutsu out of this? That would require either making a whole new specialty for it or a KG. For the specialty, from what I've seen most specialties have around 6 or so jutsus in each and each of these KG proposals have only a few jutsus associated with them which is not enough for a specialty in my opinion. And then as for them being implemented as a KG they aren't cannon, so take that how you want. The only way I see these involved in SL is through the use of RP and not "truelly" being in the gam.e
I meant as a speciality. I don't watch anything non-cannon (I just don't have the time) so I wasn't sure how many techniques there in any of them.
I do agree RP purposes would be where this would fall, and that's probably it.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.