Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: gem is in coffers.  (Read 2650 times)

redwolv

gem is in coffers.
« on: June 01, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »

ok i read the other tread on coffers and gems. and i think the whole don't have it cause a person cause use it to boost their main is dumb. following that logic it is stupid then to allow a gold coffer cause it works the same way.
Ex: alt puts gem(s) in coffer, Main takes gem(s) out and uses them to make main better.
Same with gold.
Ex: alt puts gold in coffer, Main takes gold out and uses them to make main better.

your logic to not have gem coffers works with gold. what you people are saying is that is should be no coffers for gems or gold.
Now i know what you are are going to say. gold is not worth as much as gems. fine i get it. but there are advanges of being able to transfer gems.

EX: I run a clan, and we were thinking of changing our clan avy. the thing is that a single person must collect then spead 50 of there own hard earned gems. i have had people offer gems to help. but there is no way to trade them so i am stuck collecting then spending my own gems without the help of my clan. that goes against what a clan is. a clan is a group of people that helps each other and works together.
  See and to control over use of gold trade there is a limit per level. maybe something like that would work the gems. but maybe be controled based of DK's insted. just an idea.

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: gem is in coffers.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 03:39:32 AM »

A compromise to this would be to have Clan Coffers, that could store gold and gems.

Only level 30/31 clan members would be able to spend them, and they could only spend them for clan purposes (change clan avy, possibly future clan functions).

No character would have personal access to the gems

Gems / Gold / etc. put into the Clan Coffers could NOT be reclaimed, even if the clan dissolved

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:53:02 AM »

A compromise to this would be to have Clan Coffers, that could store gold and gems.

Only level 30/31 clan members would be able to spend them, and they could only spend them for clan purposes (change clan avy, possibly future clan functions).

No character would have personal access to the gems

Gems / Gold / etc. put into the Clan Coffers could NOT be reclaimed, even if the clan dissolved

The clan coffers idea would make for a nice addition to the clan founder's horrible life of changing the clan avi every now and again with their own gems; no one would be able to withdraw gems for their own benefit, only storing them for uses like changing the clan's avatar, or purchasing and decorating a tree during the Christmas events.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »

There will be no gem storage, sorry =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.