Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gold --> Gems?  (Read 8120 times)

Hyuugan

• View Profile
Re: Gold --> Gems?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 01:20:45 PM »

I had thought this request was a joke. However seeing this debating I realise that it is not. Basically trading gold for gems would simply defeat the purpose of gems to begin with. Gems are an alternative currency to gold and are much harder to obtain in game. They serve a purpose within the game whether it be buying permanent health or a mount. This request is simply ludicrous, might as well put "Make gold the main currency within the game, However have 'gems' so you are able to carry on that surplus of gold after you kill orochimaru. "

Gems are hard to obtain for a reason.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »

They are now pesodo gems. Fake, Not real.
If this will stop some negitivty once you kill oro you will lose all that are on hand.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »

Yea. Kind of like spiderman(slightly) exept your the bad one.  :twisted: :twisted:
I'm going to recap the current idea for everyone:
1. You can only buy 5 gems in 1-15 run this nuber can be incressed by getting more kills.
2. There is a risk getting these gems. They won't change your alighnment but it will incress the power of the ABNU envent.
3. These gems don't count towards your score in the hall of fame.
4. You can only get 1 gem per level up.
5. The costs will rise as you get higher DKs.
Anyone who wants to disscuse the points. Go ahead and post. Keep as much negativity out as possible.

1 & 4. You should be limited on how many you are able to buy, just the cost should reflect the price.
2. Sounds good.
3. Sounds great.
5. Sounds legit.

I had thought this request was a joke. However seeing this debating I realise that it is not. Basically trading gold for gems would simply defeat the purpose of gems to begin with. Gems are an alternative currency to gold and are much harder to obtain in game. They serve a purpose within the game whether it be buying permanent health or a mount. This request is simply ludicrous, might as well put "Make gold the main currency within the game, However have 'gems' so you are able to carry on that surplus of gold after you kill orochimaru. "

Gems are hard to obtain for a reason.

I've made a fancy little statistic, Hyuugan.
For every 10,500 gold I get roughly, I find a gem via event or forest.
Now, if it is as I said, 250g(dk)=xG, then it's 12,250 per gem. In the end, I lose money, and gem / money ratio. This "shop" would be more like a pretty little add on for the masses. It will make many people happy, truly.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 12:51:16 AM »

Well I say we need a Admin too settle this one.  :shock:
But I still say that this would be a great adtion.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

ProtoKyuubi

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »

how about the first gem costs 1000 then 2000, 3500, 5000, 6500, 8000, 10000, 14000, 17000, 20000, 30000, 50000, 60000, 75000, 100000 x6 then no more gems can be bought until reborn and it restarts?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.