Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Need Help (Lvl Up)  (Read 5403 times)

ChocolateEater10

Need Help (Lvl Up)
« on: July 10, 2010, 05:59:53 PM »

Hello all, I got a problem ! i didn't logged in a week, and when i logged in i got a 59 forest fights !
When i started to forest fight i was lvl 2 and when i finished i was lvl 7 ( lvld up 5 lvls)
I did'nt logged in more 3 days and i had like 40 or 50 more fights i gained alot of EXP but i cant lvl up (cant challenge a master)
i can tell now that i didnt lose to my master! and after i wait many hours to the next game day,even in new game day i cant lvl up and fight master !!
HELP!

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help (Lvl Up)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:24:35 AM »

Hello all, I got a problem ! i didn't logged in a week, and when i logged in i got a 59 forest fights !
When i started to forest fight i was lvl 2 and when i finished i was lvl 7 ( lvld up 5 lvls)
I did'nt logged in more 3 days and i had like 40 or 50 more fights i gained alot of EXP but i cant lvl up (cant challenge a master)
i can tell now that i didnt lose to my master! and after i wait many hours to the next game day,even in new game day i cant lvl up and fight master !!
HELP!

Are you in your home city? That's the only place with a ninja academy.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Shinro

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 05:26:36 AM »

"I recommend you move to Otogakure no Sato."

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 01:36:27 AM »

I would suggest that you go to Ickakus Ramen and change your village. You can do this by taking the transmution drink.
That or become a sitter.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »

Obtain a dwelling key (preferably to a cityhouse); this way your odds are multiplied by at least 1.5, that of surviving as well as progressing to reach the level reuqired to face off against (as well as slay) Orochimaru. Withdraw only what you need, like for weapons and armor, or for healing should you be unable to pay with a loan or such.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.