Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: So we have a new KG, Mokuton....  (Read 4408 times)

Mei

• View Profile
So we have a new KG, Mokuton....
« on: July 26, 2010, 02:29:26 AM »

So we have a new KG, Mokuton. Question, will they still be a Hyouton KG? If so, would it be okay to reset into Mokuton while I wait for the release of Hyouton KG?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: So we have a new KG, Mokuton....
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 08:20:53 AM »

Yeah I was wondering about this. I uhhh stupidly reset to Mokuton because I was excited and wanted to see if a character could have 3 KG at once, and yes, it's possible!

But now I wish I had waited because if Hyouton comes out, I'd rather have that. T_T  Would there be a possibility of like... a kekkei genkai switcher or something? As in maybe... pay 1000 donation points to be able to shift from 1 kekkei genkai to another within the same category? I have no idea how that'd work.

Demon Sasuke

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »

Yeah I was wondering about this. I uhhh stupidly reset to Mokuton because I was excited and wanted to see if a character could have 3 KG at once, and yes, it's possible!

But now I wish I had waited because if Hyouton comes out, I'd rather have that. T_T  Would there be a possibility of like... a kekkei genkai switcher or something? As in maybe... pay 1000 donation points to be able to shift from 1 kekkei genkai to another within the same category? I have no idea how that'd work.

Neji will say no to this because I know he reads things and hates how people are asking for more power or to fix all their mistakes to become all powerful. Not to be mean but that was your mistake and you'll have to deal with that. Patience is a virtue. :P

Abysss

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 05:49:43 PM »

Neji will say no to this because I know he reads things and hates how people are asking for more power or to fix all their mistakes to become all powerful. Not to be mean but that was your mistake and you'll have to deal with that. Patience is a virtue. :P
Not really, he's only asking if he's planning to release another Kekkei Genkai with Mokuton. I'm pretty sure he has Hyouton in mind however as to how close to completion it is I have no clue. As for having a Kekkei Genkai reset.....I highly doubt that will happen.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 10:50:25 PM »

@Purple: I hope there is a "KG switcher" =(
@Abysss: Stop me if I'm wrong but didnt Neji released Doujutsu with Sharingan and Byakugan both out at the same time? Same with the Taijutsu as well? If Neji really did have a Hyouton KG in the mix, wouldnt be logical to post something in regards to that after his completion of Mokuton. At least if he did, I would have waited but since he didnt, it only makes one wonder if he will even release a Hyouton KG. >.>

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »

Well, now that you mention it, I feel like Neji would release something to go along with Mokuton. Everything else has 2, so I'm assuming he'll be releasing something later, right? And I don't know if it'd be hyouton or not, but I don't know what else would go along with Mokuton that's a kekkei genkai, unless it's like... Storm release or the Lava one, but we don't know enough about either to start coding moves, right?

And as for that, i'm not asking to be "all powerful" and I'm not asking for "more power". I was just asking to switch something for something else, not to add on, and if there'd be a price to pay, I'd be happy to pay it too (as in the ability to switch kekkei genkai, but for a donation points price and also maybe switch 2 resets for 1 or something). But if he says no to some sort of "kekkei genkai switcher", then whatevers. :)

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 04:11:18 AM »

Then why replace the first Hyouton technique? Haha, actually, I quite enjoy the first Hyouton skill.
But really, it'd be rather lame to only have Mokuton to choose from.
Everyone's been expecting Hyouton KG to be released.

I am unhappy with my KG choice and I asked Neji to switch my KG or delete them so I could try for a different one, but got something else.
Um, I'd still prefer the KG switch/erase, but I'll wait if Neji has anything else planned.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »

I've been putting up  possible KG's some have been sucsesful.
But thats in the past now.
I don't log on that much so I really can't say I've got a good grasp of the game mechanics. (I found another site that has been keeping me doing stuff.
I think the option too change your KG is a good one. But there must be a cost.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »

HollowAizen, no offence but your presence here is not needed. >.>
You're a complete newbie to the forum/game so dont say "I've been putting up  possible KG's some have been sucsesful (successful)" when at least half of your ideas that you posted, someone else have already mentioned it before you. -_-

@Purple/Mihazi: Well if Neji does release Hyouton KG with no option to switch from Mokuton, it would suck but I'll live. My RP character is already a master of ice anyway. xD
But I dont like the KG erase idea. I mean what if you finished Mokuton completely (stacking 4x) and then when Hyouton is release, you do that over? o.o
No thanks. v.v

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 06:51:05 PM »

Well, if you can't wait or don't want to have to erase to replace a KG then I doubt there is much chance of you getting the KG you want.

I would love it when I get to 80 dks, where if I choose the other KG in a category where I already have one, it would erase the other and I can start working on the new KG.

Something like "Are you sure you want this KG? It will replace your current one."

Demon Sasuke

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 03:18:04 AM »

You're a complete newbie to the forum/game so dont say "I've been putting up  possible KG's some have been sucsesful (successful)" when at least half of your ideas that you posted, someone else have already mentioned it before you. -_-

@Purple/Mihazi: Well if Neji does release Hyouton KG with no option to switch from Mokuton, it would suck but I'll live. My RP character is already a master of ice anyway. xD
But I dont like the KG erase idea. I mean what if you finished Mokuton completely (stacking 4x) and then when Hyouton is release, you do that over? o.o
No thanks. v.v

Lol, How about you just tell him to use the search function next time? (HollowAizen part) Instead of telling him his idea's aren't successful because someone else mention them before him. Just giving my opinion. Is all.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 07:22:01 AM »

@Mihazi: Like I said, I would have no problem waiting if there was a guarantee chance that they will be a Hyouton KG but now it's just speculation. I dont want to wait on speculation. >.>
@Demon Sasuke: I'm sure someone told him that already but thank you for not contributing anything to the topic at hand. >.>

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 01:28:28 AM »

HYOTON ALL THE WAY!

I would die on the inside if he decided to do Lava, or something else. I would. I would probably quit, too. Ever since I got my first reborn, Initiate of Uchiha, I have been anxious for Hyoton the whole time. It was the original KG idea after all; to transgress from the regular.

Even better ,there could be Wood, Lava, and Ice!
And maybe we'll be as creative as last time, eh?

We can call the Lava initiates Little Lava Lamp, and the Ice initiates Slushies. Heheh

No thanks. v.v

Anyways, Mei, I am no moderator, but this is extremely inappropriate. The Forum is a place for development and suggestions -- he is simply trying to help with a exploring and creative mind. If you're going to insult someone for trying, go somewhere else; it's not appreciated here. Try better conduct.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 01:30:25 AM by ranketsu »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 07:37:18 AM »

@Ranketsu: Currently the Lava is out of the question for the obvious reason of lacking info. Also for "HollowAizen" situation, you're right, it was inappropriate but I think his statement ("I've been putting up possible KG's some have been sucsesful") sounded pretty ignorant to me. >.>
Unless I misinterpret it the wrong way, he made it sound as if a newbie just joined, posted an idea about how there should be Sharingan in the game without realizing that there is already a sharingan KG out, and then credit the KG as his idea. Like really? o.o
I'm down for development and suggestions but honestly, it feels like he's spamming in the feature requests with underdeveloped or previously-mentioned ideas. There's nothing "exploring and creative" about that imo. I'm sorry for the post and any discussion about this further, just pm me instead.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:09:55 AM by Mei »

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »

He's just eager to put in new ideas, and new ideas are always welcome no matter how long you've been in the game. It just so happens that uh... many of his ideas are in or have already been covered before. Honest newbie mistake I guess.

And as for youton, I don't think that'll happen, as they said, there's not enough moves to make that an elemental KG. I think Neji told me that hyouton is definitely on the way, so if you don't want mokuton, you'd better wait. :)
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.