Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: PvP Complaint  (Read 2677 times)

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
PvP Complaint
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:11:03 AM »

I know I'm not the only one, but for the longest time I have been wanting to say this but never gotten around to it. So here I am.

PvP in dwellings. When you go check the dwellings, one after another, clicking "Slay (1)" or two or three or if you're lucky, four five or six. BUT! It seems like 80% of the time, there's no one actually there? What's up with that? I was just checking a dwelling, and it said "Slay (5)" and I thought I hit the jack-pot. There has to be at least ONE person sleeping here, maybe, possibly? No. There was no one. So why does it say there are people in the dwelling, that you can slay, if not? This is just something that irks me beyond all comprehension. It's a complete waste of time.

**Add on**

I was just sifting through Konoha's dwelling list, since I have nothing better to do than PvP, and I went through all 10 pages. In my search, there were probably 20-40 dwellings per page that had "Slay (?)", and I went through them all. Of all of those 20-40, about 5-10% of those actually had people in it. Which is roughly 2-10 people per page. Sometimes not even that much.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:13:28 AM by ranketsu »

Demon Sasuke

Re: PvP Complaint
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »

I always thought this ment there are ? amount of people sleeping there and they wont show up if you're not in the PVP range, say 1-3 levels or whatever.
I may be wrong.  :D

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »

You have to admit that is annoying, really it should say the number of people in your range that you can attack...

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »

I agree, it's a bit of an inconvenience, especially when it sends you back to the first page of the registry.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

Demon Sasuke

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »

You have to admit that is annoying, really it should say the number of people in your range that you can attack...

Yeah, Thats true. It doesn't annoy me too much but it is sort of an inconvenience.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »

Blame all of the people who decided to PvP the sleepers before you had the chance.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.