Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Food at Ichiraku's  (Read 4378 times)

HatakeSakumo

Food at Ichiraku's
« on: August 08, 2006, 06:22:16 AM »

Hey guys...I started this because quite a few of us were thinking about it..and Well since Ichiraku's Ramen shop is a ...Ramen shop...Can we get some food in there??

I had the idea that we could put some actual food items at Ichirakus...Items like Shrimp ramen, Teriyaki, and Yaki-Soba(Fried noodles.. :P)

Alot of people liked the idea and well..Here it is.. :)

I was wanting to take a healing approach where you could eat there to regain hitpoints...A few other members wanted to make it where you could purchase food and eat it later(Like the instant ramen.. :P)

Anyway I know alot of people were disappointed about the removal of the Vitality potions..This might also help to take their mind off the potions..  ;)

Kokoyasu

Re: Food at Ichiraku's
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 11:31:26 AM »

thats a great idea, havent heard it before but i really like it. the first time i visited ichiraku's i was like: wheres the ramen? i think the idea of instant ramen is an even better idea, because right now i only have apples to heal me.

speaking of which, what other items can you bring along and heal you during combat?

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:36:08 AM »

But then they might abuse the Instant Ramen and stock up before the kill Orochimaru. >.>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 01:09:50 PM »

Ichiraku sell ramen & ramen don't taste good when they are cold now do they?

Ichiraku Special Ramen, heals 30 HP, disappears after a game day =p

p/s: try stocking that XD
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:10:38 PM by Gyururu »

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 01:59:35 AM »

who would stock up for orchimaru?just use attk organ,and bam finsh orchimaru within 5 turns

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 02:05:15 AM »

who would stock up for orchimaru?just use attk organ,and bam finsh orchimaru within 5 turns

You need to think more before you talk. Items do not disappear after an oro kill. If Ichiraku sold healing items, players would use their gold to buy as many as they can so that their gold don't go to waste & they can use them for healing during their low levels.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:13 AM »

You need to think more before you talk. Items do not disappear after an oro kill. If Ichiraku sold healing items, players would use their gold to buy as many as they can so that their gold don't go to waste & they can use them for healing during their low levels.

The ramen could be like 1000 gold,no one would waste money on it rather then buying good armor and weapons

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 08:29:50 AM »

Some items do disappear after an Orochimaru Kill =)

Mememememe

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 08:31:07 AM »

No one needs to buy anything on level 15.

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »

The ramen could be like 1000 gold,no one would waste money on it rather then buying good armor and weapons

yes they do, i get my 15 weapon and 15 armor when i am still level 5 so you can imagine all the gold that i can make while growing...i think that the instat ramen is a bad idea

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »

dude why would u need the ramen in the first place???????i though konoha Geniuse Blaze was an ANBU,who knew ANBU needs food to surive

Risuku

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 08:20:12 PM »

i say let them waste there gold.. i rarely use items. at my level they are pretty much useless.  :twisted: pretty much, :cry:

yes they do, i get my 15 weapon and 15 armor when i am still level 5 so you can imagine all the gold that i can make while growing...i think that the instat ramen is a bad idea

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 09:06:26 AM »

The idea came from the fact that it's called a Ramen shop...and yet he only serves Ales and Alcohol..

My original idea was to make him a healing shop...You buy Ramen and it heals you like Sakura's potions...You don't take it with you..Slightly cheaper than both Sakura and Marco..

I only suggested it as buying Ramen and taking it with you because I had some people suggest that..

Either way..The idea is only here because it's called a Ramen shop..It should have some food..

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »

The idea came from the fact that it's called a Ramen shop...and yet he only serves Ales and Alcohol..

My original idea was to make him a healing shop...You buy Ramen and it heals you like Sakura's potions...You don't take it with you..Slightly cheaper than both Sakura and Marco..

I only suggested it as buying Ramen and taking it with you because I had some people suggest that..

Either way..The idea is only here because it's called a Ramen shop..It should have some food..

food, yes, but not with big effects. also we can do drinks (I hate the ingame drinks system though)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 10:59:33 PM »

What if we rename the drinks and make them ramen?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.