Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Fists  (Read 3394 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Fists
« on: August 08, 2006, 07:41:01 AM »

Xaosy and I were talking about this today.

Today.. I strapped my fists to my back and headed for my adventure... Today.. I sold my fists for the Dragon's Wakizashi or whatever... Shizune cut off my hands!! D:

And then he brought up the Hinata part... Wouldn't changing your weapon (fists) make them metal shards? However.. This is supposed to weaken you.. Yet if you turn a fist into a metal shard... It'd be stronger in my opinion. >.>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

Re: Fists
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »

Xaos has no problem with it,and just pretend u just grab a new weapon like akamaru unsummoning

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 08:34:36 AM »

Xaosy and I were talking about this today.

Today.. I strapped my fists to my back and headed for my adventure... Today.. I sold my fists for the Dragon's Wakizashi or whatever... Shizune cut off my hands!! D:

And then he brought up the Hinata part... Wouldn't changing your weapon (fists) make them metal shards? However.. This is supposed to weaken you.. Yet if you turn a fist into a metal shard... It'd be stronger in my opinion. >.>

Funny but make no sense XD Read that too much & it will kill your brain cells @_@ But how are you going to change something like that?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:38:43 AM by Gyururu »

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 09:23:05 AM »

I never said Xaosy had a problem with it. I said that we were talking about it.  :-?

Gyu... My brain cells are already dead. Hence.. my fascination for confusing the living hell out of people. :\

And to fix it... I never said it had to be fix... It can be fixed if people have a problem with it. I however, do not have a single problem with it. I just made me laugh me ass off. >.>;
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »

Xaos has no problem with it,and just pretend u just grab a new weapon like akamaru unsummoning

Ok.. I think we need to get alittle something clear. I am Xaos, you are YondaimeXmistX, ok? I never talk to you in game. I do talk to Lebis though. You have no idea on what I may think or may not think on events and other things.

Now did I make that clear? Ok. And now, Yondaime, please stop speaking for me in my absence... Ok? I think I made this quite clear so no more of this...
Thanks!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 10:46:41 AM »

^^ Consider the fists thing funny ^^

yes, the metal parts are not so good *hehe*
Once I have set up (reinstalled from scratch my windows yesterday) my computer again (needs a few hours for all programs etc) I'll add that to my module.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 04:52:46 PM »

Ok.. I think we need to get alittle something clear. I am Xaos, you are YondaimeXmistX, ok? I never talk to you in game. I do talk to Lebis though. You have no idea on what I may think or may not think on events and other things.

Now did I make that clear? Ok. And now, Yondaime, please stop speaking for me in my absence... Ok? I think I made this quite clear so no more of this...
Thanks!

WTF MAN!U post to keep our idenities a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 05:12:21 PM »

Thanks!

WTF MAN!U post to keep our idenities a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already know who everyone is...and you told us your identity awhile back so the fault lies with you, not Xaos.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 05:13:25 PM »

How can somebody post to keep somebody elses identy a secret? Please explain that to me.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Mememememe

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 05:16:14 PM »

Maybe he thought we had this whole "batman" thing going on around here.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 05:20:11 PM »

way off topic..
locked.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.