Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Two halloween Errors  (Read 2161 times)

darkshinobi

Two halloween Errors
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:42:02 AM »

I searched extensively before deciding to post these and found nothing; if there is something, I apologize in advance, especially because the second could almost be deliberate on Neji's part.

Alright, so this is the first:

[[For those whom the picture may not load, the link may be found here: http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy177/Darkshinobi000/?action=view&current=SLError6retake.jpg.]]

Summary: Sometimes when killing, the option is to return to inn[[I guess, if the person you're killing was in Ichiraku's inn,]] and then, from there, you can return to your village. It isn't much, except for a free pass to the inn from other countries.

The second one is:

[[Again, for those who can't see that picture; http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy177/Darkshinobi000/?action=view&current=SLError7retake1.jpg]]

Summary: So, I was on and killed something that got negative experience. I tried to take a pic of this, but it turned out wrong due to horrible printscreening ability on my part and a sucky paint application. Anyway, I had my friend come over, and we got on her account and re-did the experiment. Basically, killing someone a low enough level/dragon kill below you nets you negative experience. And we did check the experience bar---it does what it says.

Now, I have half a mind that Neji did this on purpose to be mean to thos eattacking too low, but who knows? Only Neji...>> And, because this kind of offer is only available under special circumstances, It may/may not have been noticed before. There's a syndrome that some like to call the "seen it all" disease, in which most of the pro's stop reading text after a point. Kinda sad, really....>>

[[There is some glitch that makes the screen jump after every button i press, so will edit any mistakes in a second.]]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:47:35 AM by darkshinobi »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Two halloween Errors
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »

Thanks for the report, and it was well described.

@inn people sleeping -> pvp -> get free passage to other village
The first is known, though the Halloween code is boogy-woogy at best, needing to turn stuff inside-backwards to make that attacks possible  :twisted: hence it allows "free travels", which I personally don't mind. It's a wicked time.

@-1 exp
Second, yes, this might happen if you hit people so low, a cough of you could send them over to the shades.
Hence I did not bother re-doing the calculation of EP (core system wise) and went with -1 exp (won't hurt, but show).
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 5.044 seconds with 19 queries.