Game Development > Discussions

Potion Pedler

<< < (11/12) > >>

HatakeSakumo:
No I'm for real...I've only ran into Baluski once as Sakumo and lost HP...and that time I was smart enough to trade 5 HP for money...to which I only lost 5 HP... :P
I've never run from Baluski...I know enough about the game to know that running from Baluski is not smart..

Also I rarely lose HP at all...once every 3 or 4 DKs I will lose 1 temporarly to the Druid Priest...but that's rare...

I gain about 3-4 Perm HP per DK.. :P because I know how.. ;)
so with a gain of 3-4 HP per DK and a loss of 1 HP every 3-4 DKs...I'm making quite a large profit on Perm HP...  :D

I've only seen the potion guy once and gained 1 Perm HP...I hope to see him again.. :)

Oh...you were referring to the potion peddler...yeah I've only seen him once since Neji added him.. :)

dude no.1:
i was talking about the potion peddler cause sometimes i meet him like twice in a row.

ninjafromdasouth:
u know if u run,u wont loose any hp

Neji:

--- Quote from: SEEYAONTHEFLIPSIDETHATNEVERWAS on August 21, 2006, 11:59:30 PM ---u know if u run,u wont loose any hp

--- End quote ---

and you won't gain any.

and please.... your shout name is not very good. tell me a new name and I'll change it... (I removed the right to do so on your own)

ninjafromdasouth:
i was thinking about making something sooooooo  Long but it wouldn't let me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version