Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: RyanAddict Moderator Application  (Read 6387 times)

RyanAddict

RyanAddict Moderator Application
« on: January 11, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »

Well, I know I'm not familiar of a face here because before I had gotten mixed up with college and real life things and my 'Jounin' account had expired and I most recently returned to the site with a new account and everything, my older one was Itachi1121. But anyways, here goes nothing...

About Myself

Hello, my name is Christian T. Alexander known in SL as RyanAddict or Itachi1121 not very popular but I do my best to stay active within SL. I started playing SL a little 2 years ago, but my gaming career started a while back. I had stopped playing this game because of issues inside of my life. I started backa  little while under two months ago and am happy to see that this game is still fun and addictive as before. Personally, I’ve tested many games and helped many developers throughout my career including;
•   YoYo Games
•   Byond
•   iPhone
•   And More

I feel a devotion to games, as I usually apply to help out, in the past I’ve learned a bit including;
•   C++
•   CSharp
•   Synthax
•   HTTP

As you can see I’m a pretty experienced programmer as I have five years of programming on my belt. I’ve even programmed for GameSoft a very popular gaming production. Well experience isn’t the only thing I have to offer, I also will provide the following;
•   A Positive Attitude
•   Much Activity
•   Fast Response
•   A Second Opinion

Ideas

I would like to provide a bit faster support and a more accurate opinion to the table. I know that being a moderator isn't the biggest or most important position, but every mile starts with a few steps and I feel that this would be a more important step rather than beggining as someone with more power so I'm okay with this position, if my application is accepted, of course.

What Can I Do?

I can provide a insightful response and am very active. I'll just do my best to moderate and do my job correctly.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: RyanAddict Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »

Pretty sure they're not looking for any Moderators at the moment.

When they are Neji usually puts a notice in the MoTD, and tells people how to apply.

Also there was recently new Moderators chosen.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »

If you have experience programming and are willing to help, I'm pretty sure Neji wouldn't mind the extra hand.

As far as I know, Neji is the only programmer and did pretty much all the coding and text. I would suggest you talk to Neji in-game (send a personal message) or wait for him to answer this post. Although we are not specifically looking for community moderators, I would be surprised if Neji refused some help when it comes to programming (which is time-consuming).

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:36:31 PM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

RyanAddict

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 02:12:24 AM »

If you have experience programming and are willing to help, I'm pretty sure Neji wouldn't mind the extra hand.

As far as I know, Neji is the only programmer and did pretty much all the coding and text. I would suggest you talk to Neji in-game (send a personal message) or wait for him to answer this post. Although we are not specifically looking for community moderators, I would be surprised if Neji refused some help when it comes to programming (which is time-consuming).

Yeah, I didn't quite know where to post this. I also sent him a private message, so yeah, just waiting for now. I could help with the programming assuming that this is synthax.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »

Yeah, I didn't quite know where to post this. I also sent him a private message, so yeah, just waiting for now. I could help with the programming assuming that this is synthax.
LoGD programming in done in PHP.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 17 queries.