Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: SST/SSTE RP idea  (Read 2249 times)

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
SST/SSTE RP idea
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:01:54 PM »

This is not my idea, but someone else(asked me to post for him, but edits are sure to come)

Rpable form of sst/sste

===SST===
Its raw form was the star meteor which they'd train with to gain exceptional skills and obtain a purple chakra that was stronger than anything they knew. Constant use would ware down the body(wiki)

The shinobi had traveled to Hoshigakure and upon getting the permission and help from the Hoshikage as a reward for defeating the rogue star warrior a large mass of star chakra was taken from the meteor and sealed in to a special tattoo on the shinobi's body. Due to it's regenerative abilities it won't die out of a few uses. Those bearing the tattoo are more resistent to poisonous chakra but even they are affcted by it reducing their life span to half.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:47:21 PM by Demonavenger »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: SST/SSTE RP idea
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:39:27 PM »

Sounds good. I've actually heard some complain about SST/SSTE users using it in rp as well as hearing a few SST/SSTE users complain about how it is not role-playable.
This seems to be a good solution.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 20 queries.