Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Village changes  (Read 14609 times)

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Village changes
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 12:09:44 AM »

It's still SL... doubt it.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 05:19:31 AM »

>_> Gotta have players that are willing. Or, something that will truly draw out everyone's 'inner character'.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 08:18:39 AM »

World RP?

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »

Meaning each nin has a proper home. With that, they can have a launching pad for each nation to be open to another. So: World RP.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 04:37:55 AM »

Okay, reviving this thread to continue discussion on the village changes.

The first post has the basic structure if you haven't read already.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 04:54:43 AM »

In all honesty i'd like to have a tattoo parlor similar to the one in Suna. Another idea could be a statue building event. Success could give gold and a slight boost in charm
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »

Well I don't think it's a good idea too have pretty much the exact same shops in two villages, but in the changes things could be moved.

Also the statue building event sounds a little like the snowman building event.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »

Oh boy... well... lets see. Haven't done this in awhile, not since 2006 have I contributed an idea to the forum. Buuut, in terms of Kumogakure...

*Ahem* This will be a long post.

—The Fields—
Quit to the fields (Logout)
—Village Gates—
Forest
Slay Other Players
Travel
Local Dwellings
—Mountain Plaza—
Ninja Academy
Mission Headquarters
Battle Arena of Kumogakure
Fighting Zone
—A&B Marketplace— (Named after Raikage A and Killer B)
Shizune's Weaponshop
Kurenai's Armor
The Bank
Ze Gypsy Tent
Pet Crazy Audrey's Kittens (5 gold)
Karui's Kenjutsu Dojo
Omoi's Counseling Hut
Paradise Suite
—Towering Halls—
The Gardens
Clan Halls
Beggars Lane
Killer B's Rap Session

Karui's Kenjutsu Dojo - Due to Kumogakure being well-known for the Kenjutsu fighting style, or essentially swordplay, and Karui being an admirer of Killer B, it seemed fitting to have Karui to be the Dojo Teacher here.

-Event-
While walking through the center of Kumogakure's vast town center, you come across a sun-baked clay building with a large overhead image of two blades, crossed in an X-fashion against each other with the sign beneath it stretched across the front, reading "Karui's Kenjutsu Dojo".

Deciding to see what was inside, you open the door and step onto a matted floor of a large empty room, with worn, beaten and nicked target dummies against the back walls. The sharp yell out of a woman's voice echos in your ears from the side, "What do you want? Speak up already!" A dark-skinned shouted as she approached, red hair lining down her shoulders with aggressive, hawk-like eyes piercing through your own. As if getting insulted by your slowness, she shouts once more, "Well? Do you want training or not?" Karui was clearled an impatient woman, and wanted an answer now.

-Options-
Train For 10 Minutes - (25 gold per Level, Alertness Buff for 60 turns, increasing attack and defense minorly)
Train for 20 minutes - (50 gold per level, Sharpness Buff for 60 turns, increasing attack and defense moderately, OR injury during spar, 50% HP gone)
Train For 30 Minutes - (75 gold per level, Sharpness Buff for 60 turns, increasing attack and defense moderately, OR handsome injury during spar, 80% HP gone OR increasing your experience from spar by 4% of current EXP OR pass out from energy loss)
Blacksmithing - (1 Gem, chance to increase or decrease your weapon/armor by 1 for a max of +1, chance to BREAK your weapon/armor)
Leave

Option 1: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After ten minutes of sparring and parrying, you're out of breath, but feel your mind is sharpened to the elements around you. Karui scoffs about how she hadn't even got to break a sweat as you exit the dojo.

Option 2 Result 1: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After twenty minutes you manage to get the advantage of Karui by the time the spar ends. With your senses sharpened and body alert, you confidently leave the dojo as Karui regains her breath, cussing out about your luck.

Option 2 Result 2: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After twenty minutes you manage to get the advantage of Karui by the time the spar ends. Whoops! Just at the finishing blow you missed your step and Karui took advantage, bashing your brow with the hilt of her blade and knocking you to the ground as blood leaked out from your hariline, "Hah! You call yourself a swordsman/swordswoman?! Don't make me laugh!" As Karui's laughter echos in your ears, you pick yourself up and stumble out of the dojo with your injury.

Option 3 Result 1: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After a long thirty minutes sparring with the skilled kunoichi, you manage to push her back by the time she calls for the spar to stop. With your body still pumped with adrenaline, you bow to her for the spar respectively, and walk out as Karui wipes abit of sweat from her brow, pleased with the spar.

Option 3 Result 2: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After a long thirty minutes sparring with the skilled kunoichi, you manage to push her back. However, treating the match like a true battle, Karui thrusts forward with all the skill and power she had in her blade, gashing your side deeply with her blade and causing a heavy bleeding. "Tch... we're done here. Go get yourself patched up before you end up dying." Karui spoke loudly as you grasp your side, retreating from the dojo.

Option 3 Result 3: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After a long thirty minutes sparring with the skilled kunoichi, you manage to push her back. Pushing all you had into the contest, you meet and match her blow for blow until your blades clash for the fine time against each other. Karui grinned broadly as she drew her blade back and called for the end of the match, "You're pretty good! Be sure to come back again whenever you want another fight." Taking your <Weapon Name Here> in hand, you step out of the dojo with the new experience at kenjutsu embedded within your mind.

Option 3 Result 4: You decide to practice your ability with your <Weapon Name Here> for a few minutes with the loud-mouthed kunoichi. After a long thirty minutes sparring with the skilled kunoichi, you manage to push her back. Panting for breath, you manage to keep your standing, however the light leaves your eyes and exhaustion takes hold, causing you to black out onto the dojo matting. You wake up at the side of the dojo wall to the sounds of students practicing their kenjutsu on training dummies with Karui watching them on. Embarassed for passing out and not wanting a sharp yelling, you sneak out of the dojo before Karui notices.

Omoi's Counseling Hut - Since Omoi is a rather paranoid and exaggerating fellow in Naruto, I figured it would be amusing to have him as a psychologist of sorts for the people that visit him. The idea is borrowed from Kitty's Sympathy Shop, only with an actual benefit, and with different possibilities of rewards than other events.

-Event-
Witnessing two young kunoichi's leaving a moderate-sized hut in town, you observe them briefly. While one was quite happy and cheerful, the other seemed abit disheartened compared to her friend by the time you inspected them. Glancing up at the building they withdrew from, you see the large words 'Omoi's Counseling Hut'.

Deciding to see what it was about, you stepped into the hut and into a well-furnished room, moderately lit and giving off the sense of melancholy and paranoia. "Hello hello. Please, come in and take a seat. I'll be right with you." A young dark skinned man sat at a chair a good bit away, his arms propped up and expression showing that he was busy pondering something. Without seeming to do anything, he moved towards the seat, and signals for you to take a seat,

-Options-
About Your Life - (70 gold per level, chance to increase your experience by 4% of current EXP OR decrease your current experience by 6% OR nothing gained)
About Your Health - (83 gold per level, chance to increase your health by 1 OR chance to decrease your health by 1 OR nothing gained)
About Your Skill - (96 gold per level, chance to temporarily increase your attack/defense OR chance to temporarily decrease your attack/defense OR nothing gained.)
Leave

About Your Life Result 1: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your life, from childhood to where you were now. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "Your life, however short or long, has many twists and turns. But I feel you should be proud and embrace your past, it has shaped you well." Feeling enlightened and good of your past and who you are now, you leave the hut with a new spring in your step.

About Your Life Result 2: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your life, from childhood to where you were now. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "A pebble thrown in a puddle is insignificant to us, but creates a tidal wave to a water spider. Much like that pebble, your life was a travesty." Feeling down and uncomfortible with yourself, you leave the hut with a desire to escape yourself.

About Your Life Result 3: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your life, from childhood to where you were now. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "To be quite honest, your life has had no hardships or uniqueness. I'm afraid I can't help you." With a shrug of his shoulders, and one of your own, you simply walk out of the hut with no particular feelings about yourself.

About Your Health Result 1: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your health. from the diets you take to the exercises you make in a strive to become a better shinobi/kunoichi. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "You lead a healthy life. Follow the workouts you have layed out for yourself, you're stronger than you believe with them." Feeling a small boost of energy and confidence, you leave the hut.

About Your Health Result 2: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your health. from the diets you take to the exercises you make in a strive to become a better shinobi/kunoichi. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "They say that a negative influence brings down everyone around them and impacts on a large scale. With that in mind, I need to shower after being near you or I may get diseased." Omoi stood up, and left to the back of his hut. Feeling disgusted and down about yourself, you leave the hut feeling abit more unhealthy than before.

About Your Health Result 3: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your health. from the diets you take to the exercises you make in a strive to become a better shinobi/kunoichi. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "Your diet and exercise routine is strictly casual. At the very least, you aren't the most obese person I've seen." Feeling remotely mutual about yourself, you leave the hut slightly bitter.

About Your Skill Result 1: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your skill, remarking about the tools and jutsus you incoperate in battle. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "Even the slightest sign of clumsiness and fatigue can lead to murder and devistation across a nation. With that in mind, I'm confident you won't get yourself killed like an idiot." Deciding to take this as a compliment, you walk out of the hut feeling more confident about your abilities.

About Your Skill Result 2: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your skill, remarking about the tools and jutsus you incoperate in battle. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "With your skill and expertise, I'm confident you will be killed by the next rock thrown at you." As an insult, Omoi tossed his pen and let it bounce against the side of your head, "You got lucky with that one." Feeling insulted and humiliated, you leave the hut in doubt of yourself.

About Your Skill Result 3: Laying back on the reclined chair, you proceed to talk to Omoi about your skill, remarking about the tools and jutsus you incoperate in battle. Saying nothing, the shinobi nods his head a few times as you go on, before responding, "To be quite honest, you sound like Samoi, only less capable and flatter chested." Letting out a sigh, you leave with a feeling of annoyance at Omoi being more concerned with chestsize than beneficial counseling.

I'll post more on Paradise Suite and Kiler B's Rap Session, based on comments on what I've got so far.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:14:30 AM by Reimu Hakurei »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 07:24:05 AM »

Really good ideas!

Something may have to be adjusted a bit, I think some of the rewards are a bit much, but that could be just me.

From memory, Neji didn't like having the smith as a permanent shop, and he just hated the idea of the Rap station lol.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 07:26:10 AM »

It was mostly on-the-spot ideas, as I was bored and took a brief break on leveling. The rap session actually won't be a daily rap thing, but something like the Lee The Bard event at Ninja Central.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 07:27:24 AM »

Cool, they're still really good ideas.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »

Thank you for the approval, then. In all honesty, I'll probably switch Killer B's Rap Session to something involving asking advice from Samoi. Paradise Hotel will be... well. I have a numbr of ideas for it.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 07:49:44 AM »

In all honesty i'd like to have a tattoo parlor similar to the one in Suna. Another idea could be a statue building event. Success could give gold and a slight boost in charm

That sounds like it would be cool. I'm pretty sure this was brought up in a separate thread ages ago, but maybe a custom tattoo parlor shop where you can write in a custom tattoo? Kind of as if you were writing a custom title name for yourself, but instead it would be a tattoo displayed where your other tattoos are in the bio, limited to... say less than 35 characters including spaces? Limit 1 custom tattoo at a time. If you wanted to change the custom tattoo, you would have to first remove the one you have (and pay money), wait a certain period of time for the skin to heal, then pay again to put the new tattoo into place.

Just because many of the Kumo nin in the manga have tattoos on their shoulders writing out various things, I agree that a tattoo shop could be cool.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 07:57:46 AM »

That idea is pretty cool Purple, I can see that working.

Reimu Hakurei

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 08:03:16 AM »

Hm. Will it just be for Kumo nins though?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.