Game Development > Game Technics (outside gameplay)

The ban for attempted log in is a bit to harsh

(1/2) > >>

Chaos:
I am just saying that 2 days is a bit much for 3 fails. I mean 1 day should suffice right? A lot of people on this site either have a bunch of alts or other people use their computer.. I mean People are going to mess up their log in, That is plain and simple. I think we need to lower the amount of time of the bans to simply a day. maybe even less. I know they are there to stop cracking programs and such but, A 15 hour ban will work just fine to stop  a cracker 2 days just feels a bit over kill.. Please tell me what you all think.

ShinobiIceSlayer:
I still think it is fine.
I mean, if you have so many alts and that you have an issue remembering, either keep some kind of record, or maybe cut down.
You get your password wrong three times in a row that serves you right, you have 3 chances, and if you can't get it from that then hey, oh well.
I mean sometimes things do happen, and people do make mistakes, but still, the system is there for a rason.

Chaos:
Your the one who told me to bring it up ice XP your answer is cheating XP

ShinobiIceSlayer:
a. I said raise it as discussion, I'm sharing my view which I already shared with you.
b. How is it cheating? I see nothing cheating about it?

KayentaMoenkopi:
I am the queen of typos.  And as such I think I have been banned three times now for such  graceful key strokes that merit this sort of banning. And yeah, it bites the big one and yeah it is embarassing, but I have always been able to petition and get reactivated before the full term has been served. And then I am a little slower when I type and pay just a bit more attention.

I see no reason to change the length of the banning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version