Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: KG Deletion  (Read 4019 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: KG Deletion
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »

Why can't people just be content with what they possess?

Why can't people just acknowledge what people don't want?

Why can't people just create a new account, level it then reset the way they want?

The restrain of time? You'd figure it'd be self explanatory; leveling without reborns is a challenge. The patience and stress involved is, truly, phenomenal unless you're properly aware, or remember, how to do so.

Not everyone can, or wants to, dish out money for a data-based boon, brosef.

And what about the ones who have to code it, along with the upcoming villages? Outside of SL, I'm sure they have lives to live, and would much rather do so without needing to worry about additions that would only benefit a handful of individuals. If such people possess the DP to ask for such a feature as this one, then perhaps they should use it to purchase an account off of somebody else. If no such luck exists at the present, then it's just not their time to be dissatisfied, no?

If not everyone has the time or money to expend, then they should either set either (or in some cases, both) aside in their lives to live in order to reset into whatever the falcon they previously could not. If this is not the case, then they should pick up the slack and get to their levelling.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »

I wish I knew how to level.

Joking aside; the purpose of the Feature Request subarticle of the forum remains being, to request features. Not to argue over them. And this specific topic is over KG Deletion. If they desire to delete their KGs, and Ice, Neji or anyone else that happens to be a coder on the site doesn't mind sacrificing time to put in such a function, then let it be so.

Its just a request.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 12:41:59 PM »

I see what you did there.

But yes, if Ice or Neji have the time (and willingness/motivation) to code (and implement) such a feature, then I have no reason to rebuke such from happening. So far Ice seems unsure, and Neji hasn't commented about it (nor has he, most likely, seen this thread), so there is no confirmation.

I still think if people have the time to level and reset, they could easily level themselves up, ether they create a new account or simply purchase one from another player.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »

Well actually I asked Neji about this sometime ago... so...

Who knows what he thinks now though. ^^

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 02:16:57 AM »

I think part of the reason why they are asking for a KG deletion is not about getting another account and leveling, because obviously that would not be the same as your main. What's the point of leveling and getting a different KG if it's a different account? I think they want something that will affect the main one they play.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 02:38:57 AM »

If there was to be a DP cost imposed on people who would want access to this feature, how expensive would it be made? 1000DP per reset or what?

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:41 AM »

8,999 DP to reset.

Madara

• Insanity is super sanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2011, 10:39:27 PM »

I think part of the reason why they are asking for a KG deletion is not about getting another account and leveling, because obviously that would not be the same as your main. What's the point of leveling and getting a different KG if it's a different account? I think they want something that will affect the main one they play.

Good point.
"What is truth?"
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.