Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Do you want these changes?

Yes, I want changes
- 37 (100%)
No, keep it like this (for the time being)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: November 15, 2011, 02:50:56 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Village Changes / Structure Changes (suggested by IceSlayer)  (Read 19983 times)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Village Changes / Structure Changes (suggested by IceSlayer)
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:50:56 PM »

As described in http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,6778.0.html - there are possible changes that may be made due to the progression in the Naruto timeline (whereas the basic structure has not been touched for ~ 3 years in SL)

Please vote - so I see the general tendency and may schedule first changes.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Village Changes / Structure Changes (suggested by IceSlayer)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 10:50:57 PM »

Also if you feel strongly to one side, or also have other ideas, feel free to post them here or on the other topic.

Mangetsu

• Drowning in dark waters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »

Being an evil shinobi of Otogakure, I'm sure I speak for every Sound ninja when I ask the following:

- Will the village that replace us treat people with EVIL alignment well (Forest ANBUs, village buffs, e.g.)?

- If not, will another village become (or accept) EVIL? Kirigakure could become one since they have a history of having an evil nature.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »

I could see Iwagakure or Kirigakure having the corrupt ANBU, most likely Kiri.

Mangetsu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »

Why not both? If ANY village should have corrupt ANBU, it should be Iwagakure and Kirigakure--they both have a corrupt history.

Proof of Iwagakure's EVIL:

-  Iwa was also known to have attempted to destroy Konoha (a village that promotes peace) many times in the past.
-  After the invasion of Konoha led by Orochimaru had occurred, Iwa took the opportunity to strike back at Konoha by deploying an extensive amount of genin led by an Iwagakure jōnin to attack the destroyed village.
- Ōnoki had been frequently employing Akatsuki secretly to fight for them during any quarrels they would encounter (This is a BIG one).

In all honesty, Iwagakure's nothing, but evil if you ask me.
As for Kirigakure... Well; they've done far too many EVIL things for me to list. I'm pretty sure everyone can agree with me on this one.

Stark

• Sandaime Tsuchikage
    • View Profile
    • SL
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »

Mangetsu makes sense, based on everything he said we could be considered evil. And although we may not be completely evil, we are a lot more eviler then other villages here.
Sooo... I herd u liek mudkipz?

RareUchiha

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »

Both Iwa and Kiri should be on the evil side in my opinion.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 09:37:05 PM »

Some know me, some don't, whatever. Point being, I want Oto to be split into Kumogakure and Iwagakure for RP-based reasons. However, if Oto is going to become the new Iwa, then do sound born shinobi start there still, or are they going to start somewhere else? And will there be new "birth" types seeing as Iwa and Kumo are going to become like regular villages. If not, then it still rotates back to what are the sound-born ninja going to do.

As a leaf born ninja for life, I don't have to worry much, but as an evil shinobi in-game I do have to be concerned with what happens to the sound-born people of Otogakure. It is also assumed that Otogakure is also going to retain its shops and the works?

Hoshi never really had much importance, but by making it Amegakure then it has a purpose. Making Ninja Central into the Land of Iron would make more logical sense, though how or if that will change the actual RP in that village is beyond me.

~Nara Eric
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Stark

• Sandaime Tsuchikage
    • View Profile
    • SL
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »

Some know me, some don't, whatever. Point being, I want Oto to be split into Kumogakure and Iwagakure for RP-based reasons. However, if Oto is going to become the new Iwa, then do sound born shinobi start there still, or are they going to start somewhere else? And will there be new "birth" types seeing as Iwa and Kumo are going to become like regular villages. If not, then it still rotates back to what are the sound-born ninja going to do.

As a leaf born ninja for life, I don't have to worry much, but as an evil shinobi in-game I do have to be concerned with what happens to the sound-born people of Otogakure. It is also assumed that Otogakure is also going to retain its shops and the works?

Hoshi never really had much importance, but by making it Amegakure then it has a purpose. Making Ninja Central into the Land of Iron would make more logical sense, though how or if that will change the actual RP in that village is beyond me.

~Nara Eric

Sound ninja will [most likely] be reset into the missing ninja race, and have the option to choose any village they want.

Otogakure will be replace where Iwa is now (Hidden, requires 100 gems to find currently), and will keep their shops as all the modules and that good stuff was made in the Village Changes thread.

Amegakure can be seen as a base for future Akatsuki and Genesis like organizations, and will act as so. I also support the option to make it free to everyone and disable the 25-DK requirement, but not be a race able to reborn in much like the current Ninja Central, and just change the names of it's current shops and events to more evil-themed things, such as Pein's Academy or Konan's Origami, they're not actually there but rather examples.

Recently, I created a Kage Summit dwelling in Ninja Central, to act as sort of a Kage meeting area in the future Land of Iron and currently. Besides helping and acting as a meeting area for the five Kage's, it could also be a host area to the Samurai, seeing as it's the only place in the ninja world left that they're still in use at.
Sooo... I herd u liek mudkipz?

Mangetsu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 10:29:45 PM »

Both Iwa and Kiri should be on the evil side in my opinion.

I agree. 

Proof of Kirigakure's EVIL:

- An unusually high number of missing-nin seem to originate from this village.
- Akatsuki is rumoured to have been created in Kirigakure.
- The Kaguya clan once waged war against Kirigakure to quench their lust for battle. (I've noticed that most clans of Kirigakure have an evil nature.)
- Kirigakure ninja and most other citizens of the Land of Water are suspicious of those with genetic abilities, and in fact have persecuted them in the past. (Talk 'bout cruelty.)
- Kirigakure began using a new graduation ritual for their academy. Students wishing to move on into the ranks of the ninja would be pitted against each other in one-on-one duels to the death.
- "Village of the Bloody Mist" is the named given to Kirigakure for its cruelty.
- Swordsmen of the Mist are considered as "devils" and all the members have an EVIL character.
-  Most Mist ninja have a tendency to try and overthrow the government and assassinated several officials.
- Madara's influence over Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage, caused devastation upon Kirigakure and converted most Mist ninja to have an EVIL nature.
- Mist ninjas, unlike other ninjas for other villages, treat each other coldly! <___< Wait... Sound ninjas treat each other coldly, too. This means...

As Iwagakure no Sato, Kirigakure should be EVIL for the reasons I provided. It should be enough .

~Nara Eric

I dislike your opinion.

If anything should be changed, it should be the following:
- Otogakure becomes Iwagakure
- Ninja Central becomes Kumogakure
- Hoshigakure becomes Ninja Central
- Tetsu no Kuni (Land of Iron) becomes Iwagakure (the old one, the one that cost something-gems and a map to get to).
- Orochimaru, the final Boss, should be replaced with the Jyuubi. Since the original Boss was a huge dragon, it makes sense for the Jyuubi, a huge monster that wishes devastation upon mankind, to become the final Boss.

If such changes occur, I believe everything within the society of Shinobi Legends will be updated and make more sense.   :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:39:03 PM by Mangetsu »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »

Sorry Mangetsu, I disagree with those views for village changes, and it is the other ideas I outlined in the other thread linked in the first post we are voting for.

I'll give my reasons why I think it should be the way I outlined, then you may explain your reasoning to if you wish.

Otogakure split into Kumogakure and Iwagakure as playable races.

Reasoning: Kumo and Iwa make up the remaining five great shinobi races, and in my opinion, should be available to playable races.

Iwagakure becomes Otogakure

Reasoning: Otogakure isn't a real village, and frankly, not many people go for it anymore. This way it is still there, and those who still want to claim some kind of Sound allegiance have the opportunity to be there, just not as a playable race.

Hoshigakure becomes Amegakure

Reasoning: Hoshi is just a filler village, where as Ame is a real village, is very hard to get into due to years of civil war (explains why you can't get there until Sannin).

Nin Central becomes Land of Iron

Reasoning: Again, Nin Central isn't a real village, whereas the Land of Iron would make a good neutral 'village' as it has no ties with the Shinobi world in general.

Also, I disagree about making Jyuubi replace Oro, as it doesn't exist any more, The Sage split it AGES ago.
If anything, I think Pein or Tobi could replace Oro.

Also, any Sound nin will most likely as said, have their race set to missing nin, then they can choose a new race at the newday.
Also the shops in all villages may be moved around, some new ones, etc etc.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:58:57 PM by Ice »

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »

Well I don't currently disagree or agree with Kiri becoming 'evil' I do want to throw in that Terumii even said that 'That time when Yagara was kage is over etc.' And they seem to have a much better outlook on things, considering that now the Mizukage has two Kekkei Genkais back when they did used to execute anyone who had one back when (Assuming) Yagara (Madara?) was Kage and the one still remaining Swordsman of the Mist isn't an insane power hungry killer defector like the others, (That are talked about) are/were. Also we don't know if before Yagara was Mizukage they were still knee deep in all of this evil and death. >_>

Being that most opinions and facts kinda come from a Konoha nin, it seems that the most 'evil' were Kumo and Iwa since they fought against them the most, and Kumo did that whole head ninja stunt to get the Byakugan.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »

Yeah I agree the way I see it:

-Kirigakure was evil, if it still is... doesn't quite seem that way.
-Kumogakure was 'evil' but again, probably just Konoha's perspective.
-Iwagakure, in league with Akatsuki, so it may be 'evil' also.

Any of them could fill the gap of evil.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 12:49:42 AM »

It's just hard to determine what villages would become evil because a lot of the evil deeds were done in the past, but the villages no longer are viewed that way due to this joint shinobi stuff going on in the manga, and also the fact that a lot of them have turned over a new leaf in the recent years. I would love to prove a counterargument as to why Kiri wouldn't be evil, but eh, I honestly don't care if the alignment changes because if we need to compensate for losing Oto as an evil village then why not? :D

Mangetsu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »

It's just hard to determine what villages would become evil because a lot of the evil deeds were done in the past, but the villages no longer are viewed that way due to this joint shinobi stuff going on in the manga, and also the fact that a lot of them have turned over a new leaf in the recent years. I would love to prove a counterargument as to why Kiri wouldn't be evil, but eh, I honestly don't care if the alignment changes because if we need to compensate for losing Oto as an evil village then why not? :D

And I agree.

Anyway, I stand by what I said earlier, both Iwagakure and Kirigakure (or at least Kirigakure, the place where Akatsuki sprouted its roots) should have EVIL ANBU. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:43:11 AM by Mangetsu »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 23 queries.