Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Plunder the dwellings!  (Read 10899 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Plunder the dwellings!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 01:53:41 AM »

It's already been answered.. somewhere around here.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 01:56:15 AM »

It's already been answered.. somewhere around here.
Yes, it may have been answered but it's also probably been cut off like every other post around here that came over from the old forums.  :roll:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 05:57:51 AM »

lol...Dont worry I learned my listen in my Hinata post.  Is it ok if I ask what advantages you get for owning a dwelling?

You get to get romantic in an adult manner when you are inside your dwellings. NO! It was only a joke!

SamK920

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 06:02:03 AM »

i have 4students (played 2-3REAl life days) all lvl 4-5 Academy ryte now, but its so annoying now, i have to fight one round each. one game day everyone of those chars died because i used the Until End button when i saw the lvl was the same and still got killed even at full health sometimes. now i need to click the fight button 1 by 1 so annoying.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 06:10:07 AM »

i have 4students (played 2-3REAl life days) all lvl 4-5 Academy ryte now, but its so annoying now, i have to fight one round each. one game day everyone of those chars died because i used the Until End button when i saw the lvl was the same and still got killed even at full health sometimes. now i need to click the fight button 1 by 1 so annoying.

1st of all, why are you posting this here? Wrong topic! Secondly, There is a "for 5 rounds" & "for 10 rounds". 3rd, you must be very bad at this game because I can level up a student to level 15 within 5 real days (even the most messed up ones that my friends made)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.