Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Honorary Kekkei Genkai System Idea  (Read 4302 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Honorary Kekkei Genkai System Idea
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 02:38:17 AM »

I would like to know exactly what is needed to learn Harishin... not for my character but for OOC reasons. I also found it weird it took three people to perform, perhaps there are three secrets to the jutsu and each was taught one or something.  Also, I can not recall at the time was there a marking for the tech anywhere around when they used it?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 03:00:43 AM »

Dude... KGs existed before the formation of villages. Easy for those people to have split up tot he different villages.

I think this is nothing more than an excuse for people to try and justify their Modding, and with such I bid you farewell.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 04:33:02 AM »

Can I still have every KG ever?

RareUchiha

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 05:22:52 AM »

It has been very clearly stated in the series, databooks and narutopedia that a combination of two elements is exclusively kekkeigenkai. Mokuton is simply a kg of great rarity or perhaps one which found it's birth in the shodaime's dna. That would explain it.
It has something to do with one's DNA that much is for certain and provided by the fact that implanting Hashirama Senju's DNA grants one the kg. That alone shows it is not a secret technique of sorts but a kg. You won't learn Hirashin by implanting Namikaze's DNA. .-.

As for kt. It most clearly at least requires that the user has 2 of the 3 components of such as a kg since it's stated that the kt is the advanced form of the kg.

natsuto

• View Profile
    • free manga
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 06:59:43 AM »

In my mind, makes it sounds like the relations of things have been handed down from generation to generation. Is not a common Cagayan line related?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.