Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Jounin Exam Thread [completed]  (Read 25739 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Jounin Exam Thread
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2012, 12:26:47 AM »

Yay. >>

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Styx

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2012, 11:54:13 PM »

Anyways what's holding up the competition?  :?:

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2012, 04:39:22 AM »

Yeah I am back.

Well one team never fought. I say they never will. So instead of a 3 way cut throat match, it will be Eric VW Shadowfire for the winner take all round!!

Good luck to both.

The special weapon is sooooooooooooo cool. I can't wait to show it to you guys!
It was crafted special just for the exam.

Styx

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2012, 11:52:36 PM »

Back temporarily or for a while :?:
Ooooh this match is going to be a very interesting match.   :D

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2012, 07:40:55 PM »

I think so as well. I think it is time to put up the spec on the super prize weapon that Ramius has crafted.

Of course the new owner of the weapon will have to think up a suitable name for the 'weapon'. The choice of its form will also have to be determined by the winner.

Clear Crystal
 Use chakra to activate. Forms any melee weapon that the user desires. This weapon can only be used by the person who activated it. Should anyone else try and use the weapon they can still swing it around but will be unable to use any of the special abilities of the weapon. Only the person that activated the weapon may turn it back into its crystal form. If the user should die before the weapon is turned back into its crystal form the weapon will revert back to its crystal form on its own however it will be black. This black crystal indicates that it has been "locked down" and will be unable to be used from that point on.

After turning into the weapon the crystal will split into 2 different colored crystals which will be embedded into the handle of whatever weapon is made. Only 1 crystal may be active. If more than this are attempted to be activated there will be a feedback effect which will cancel all effects from the crystals. The choices for crystals are as follows:

Basic Crystals
 1. Red- Alter senses
 The red crystal has the ability to alter the senses of a target. The user may use the crystal to increase or decrease the senses of themself or of someone else. If the user wishes to use it on someone else then they must make physical contact with that person. The five senses that can be altered are sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch.

2. Blue- Restore chakra
 The blue crystal has the ability to restore chakra. The blue crystal stores chakra that it gets and can be used by the user to restore their chakra. This ability can only be used three times a day. The user can put chakra into the crystal to save it for later use and let their chakra regenerate naturally (so the user may fill it the day before a fight and use the stored chakra the next day). The other way that the crystal can get chakra is by sapping it from someone else. For this to happen the weapon must make contact with the person and the user, so the user can't just throw the weapon at the target. Both the user and target must be in contact with the weapon. The chakra taken from the target will be drained slowly.
 Note: The blue crystal is NOT able to absorb chakra from a jutsu. Only from another person.

3. Yellow- Disrupt chakra
 The yellow crystal has the ability to disrupt chakra. It can disrupt the chakra in a 30 yard range. It creates a bubble that extends up to 30 yards and any chakra flow inside the barrier is disrupted. This includes all jutsu that enter the area and any jutsu the user wishes to use. Taijutsu will obviously remain unaffected for the most part assuming that the taijutsu user isn't using chakra to enhance their abilities. All ninjutsu and genjutsu are useless in this zone. Anything that relies on chakra is useless.
 Note: While this is active it feeds off the user's chakra at a fairly heavy rate. Use this with caution. Prolonged use is not recommended.

Advanced Crystals
 4. Purple- Alter attributes (physical + chakra)
 The purple crystal is a fusion between red and blue. This crystal will alter physical attributes and chakra. When used the user can make the target physically stronger or weaker and increase or decrease the target's chakra. This can either target the user or another person. Should the target be another person then they must make physical contact with the target.

5. Orange- Unhealable bodily damage
 The orange crystal is a fusion between red and yellow. This crystal imbues the weapon to cause injuries that are unhealable for entended periods of time. This means that if someone recieves an injury while the weapon is imbued with this ability they will not be able to use medical ninjutsu or other abilities to heal the wound. The strike from the weapon will leave residual chakra from the weapon that will absorb and break down any healing chakra that is around it.
 Note: The wounds will be untreatable for 1 day.

6. Green- Absorb jutsu and shoot it back (3 times per day)
 The green crystal is a fusion between blue and yellow. This crystal can absorb a jutsu and store it until the user wants to use it. The user can use it whenever they want. The crystal can only hold one jutsu at a time. The stored jutsu must be used before a new one can be absorbed. The stored jutsu can only be used once. The crystal will allow the user to use the stored jutsu even if they are normally unable to use that ability. (Example: A fire user shoots a fire technique at a water user who has no training in fire style techniques. The water user uses the crystal to absorbe the fire jutsu. The water user can then shoot that fire jutsu back). The green crystal has a limit of 3 absorbtions per day. Bloodline abilities can NOT be absorbed.

The crystals can only be paired up in certain combinations and they are as follows:
 Any combination of the basic crystals is allowed so
 Red + Blue
 Red + Yellow
 Blue + Yellow

If the user wants to use the advanced crystals then the combinations are
 Purple + Yellow
 Orange + Blue
 Green + Red

Notes:
 1. Ramius will also be able to use the weapon even if someone else activates it.
 2. Ramius is the only person that can "unlock" the weapon should it become black.
 3. Ramius can cause the weapon to revert back to its crystal form and cause it to go black at any time if the user is within 1 mile of him.
 4. These are all safety conditions. Should Ramius determine that the weapon is too powerful or causing problems he will lock the weapon down and take it back.
 5. Since Ramius is often under many time constraints all these abilities will be passed to Kite.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:50:15 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »

I gotta a week-long wrap-up finally ending tomorrow in a shining lights... Hopefully. The weapon sounds cool I guess, though I skimmed over its overly long list of abilities and their explanations. Talk about a read. ~_~

Anyways, this weekend might be an interesting time for me to be able to continue the struggle; tentative, but a decent likelihood.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »

Reading is good for you, oh Eric of the 10 continuation marks post.
It'll put hair on your chest.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2012, 10:59:10 PM »

Ten is such an exxageration. >.> Seven or six is more like it when I'm in a zone fight.

And besides, reading is making it difficult for me to get on... And I still have fewer chest hairs than where I started! :/
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2012, 03:12:54 AM »

Soooooo, it's a god-mod sword which initially starts off as Hiramekarei? o.O
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2012, 05:45:56 AM »

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2012, 02:06:22 AM »

Yeah. So I have been overly busy this week after leaving Kirigakure no Sato... I have been working hard on finishing school work, and thus readying myself for graduation. What a pain in the ass that is proving to be. Never-mind that... I am back, and ready to go. I like the weapon... It's... intriguing to say the least. Eric... We must be read for battle! XD
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2012, 05:35:03 AM »

Oh Cmage. I forgot that nothing is allowed to be created that exceed the manga.

It's a grande prize created by someone who put some thought and effort into it.

I like it! I think he did a good job on it.

:P

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2012, 08:43:47 AM »

It just gives me something else to steal is all
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2012, 09:27:55 AM »

That's the Mizukage that we all know and love!!!

Shadowfire

• Fly and be free, for that is what we all dream for
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Guardian Shadowfire
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2012, 01:43:09 AM »

Wait! We're supposed to love the Mizukage? How come nobody told me this?!
"Where would light exist, if Darkness didn't? One cannot exist without the other, and if one vanishes, so does the next. So by that logic, Good and Evil are the same way and if one vanished, so would the other. Thus it must be good, to be evil sometimes."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 16 queries.