Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Switch Remake  (Read 2480 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Kekkei Genkai Switch Remake
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:38:24 AM »

Okay I saw the last topic on the idea got locked so I decided to make another topic to bring up an idea I had on the subject. Honestly, I was/am hoping the option will be provided to the members of SL as i wouldn't mind switch my Byakugan for an in game Sharigan (in my younger days I was a foolish man and choose a reborn in the long run I would not like because of my foolish pride to dislike the Uchiha clan).

However, I don't think you should have the option to exchange one reset for another in total. I believe that you should only earn the things you work hard for... plus people will just exchange their old ones for the new ones which makes no sense to me as you can just choice one of the new ones when you reset the next go round.

So my idea was instead of having the option to exchange one KG for another why not give the option to erase a KG from your current list of KG achieved. This would allow you to reset in the other KG that is available in the KG groups for example: loss Rinnegan to gain Sage Arts.

This would also mean you would have to work to achieve the KG you wish to achieve as you would still have to work your way up to reset in it.  Although it only leaves you the option to loss a KG for the other KG in the group I see it has a plus for like I said if you want a KG in a group you already do not have one in then work you way to being able to reset in it.  This also grants you the power to just simply loss a KG if you so wish lol.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Kekkei Genkai Switch Remake
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 12:32:23 AM »

Quote from: Ice on December 10, 2011, 01:03:43 am
Me and Neji said changing between 'categories' is too difficult, and it's all or nothing.

Quote from: Neji on November 19, 2011, 04:57:14 pm
I'd make a full re-distribution, not one KG... would be a hassle.

The verdict should be fairly obvious.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 02:07:54 AM »

The verdict is...choose wisely, I mean you are warned before opting for a Kekkei Genkai...maybe we need to put them in bigger letters.  :oops:
Any more input before I decide to lock the topic?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 02:13:16 AM »

Unless there's things were you legit had reasons to want to take back your choice, like taking Gates before Kaguya was introduced, only to find out later on that you can't get Kaguya because it and gates are mutually exclusive, you should be able to plan things out.
As long as Neji doesn't decide to add something in later that conflicts with a pre-existing KG, any other KG switching would only be done due to bad planning.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 07:24:15 AM »

I just wanted to bring forth an idea I had is all, nothing more nothing less. Also, the only reason I would wish to switch KGs is for rp purposes to be honest.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 01:38:27 PM »

I thought about that first, too.

I could make a "from -> to" exchange too, but it would need serious thought and obviously some exchanges would not be possible. Not that fun really.

Players might (!) take 1-2 KG and then realize they wanted to play differently - in the end, you cannot test them before.

In most games all things can be changed later on for a reasonable price, and I think this is a good thing, not being tied down. Though (!) having achieved something the hard way is rewarding, too.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.