Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sharingan Related Question  (Read 8006 times)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Sharingan Related Question
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 03:59:23 AM »

I have another question. Is Space-Time Migration an actual Mangekyo technique? According to the Manga, Tobi obtained the eye during the time Obito died. We've seen how much Tobi spams that move. If it really was a Mangekyo technique, he would have gone blind in that eye by now. I think it's safe to say that Space-Time Migration is on the same list as Izanagi, and Izanami. Not that it's a Kinjutsu, but that it's useable in the tomoe form of the eye.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 04:52:05 AM »

I have another question. Is Space-Time Migration an actual Mangekyo technique? According to the Manga, Tobi obtained the eye during the time Obito died. We've seen how much Tobi spams that move. If it really was a Mangekyo technique, he would have gone blind in that eye by now. I think it's safe to say that Space-Time Migration is on the same list as Izanagi, and Izanami. Not that it's a Kinjutsu, but that it's useable in the tomoe form of the eye.

Well he does have like 100 spare Sharingan. Maybe he's never done much serious fighting before his battles in Shippuden.

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 05:17:20 AM »

Possibly. But look at the amount of times we have seen him use it. He teleported, like four-five times while fighting Minato, and went intangible about seven times during that same night. Then when Tobi first fought Naruto, and Shino and the others. Then when he fought Konan, then in his current fight with Naruto. I know those aren't all of the times we've seen him use that technique, but still, that's quite a bit of times. Even Sasuke used his Mangekyo techniques less and still went blind in both eyes. Or, well, was close to being blind anyway.
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 05:58:56 AM »

Possibly. But look at the amount of times we have seen him use it. He teleported, like four-five times while fighting Minato, and went intangible about seven times during that same night. Then when Tobi first fought Naruto, and Shino and the others. Then when he fought Konan, then in his current fight with Naruto. I know those aren't all of the times we've seen him use that technique, but still, that's quite a bit of times. Even Sasuke used his Mangekyo techniques less and still went blind in both eyes. Or, well, was close to being blind anyway.

Sauske was also using Susano'o pretty much constantly.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 06:04:59 AM »

Like some Mist ninja who's name I have forgotten, having a stash of sharingan eyes does come in handy... There were alot of Uchiha killed dat night... We have an idea what happened to their eyes.

Plus, since Kamui is unconfirmed awakenable by any Uchiha/sharingan user who trains hard enough, then it's possible that with his training the first time he easily unlocked it in each of the other eyes. He doesn't have EMS becuase his mangekyou is the same as Kakashi's, though we haven't seen him start going blind too much... Oddly enough.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 06:09:11 AM »

But for the first time though, we've seen him using MS. It was when(I think) Naruto was about to strike him with the Rasengan, and then Kakashi Kamui'd the clone. Maybe Obito was a super Uchiha, and can't go blind. O :

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 03:51:34 AM »

Or maybe it had something to do with having Hashirama's DNA. He himself explained that he was very much more proficient in using Izanagi due to it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 04:13:29 AM »

Or maybe it had something to do with having Hashirama's DNA. He himself explained that he was very much more proficient in using Izanagi due to it.

But probably plot armor.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2012, 07:19:06 PM »

But probably plot armor.
Nah, there was a reason why Danzo had some of Hashirama's DNA implanted into his arm, and why he had all those Sharingan implanted onto it as well. His main reasoning, was to lengthen the amount of time that Izanagi would be active. If you have noticed from the latest chapter, Tobi/Obito's entire left side is all weird, but in a similar vein-like structure to Zetsu. Zetsu himself was an attempt to clone Hashirama, hence why he has that whole plant thing going for him. Then we look back at how much Obito has been spamming Kamui/Jikkukan Ido. You think he would have gone blind in that eye after all that? Maybe that Hashirama DNA not only gives him greater bodily vitality, but also effects the vitality and longevity of the Sharingan as well.

So either the blindness of Obito's Mangekyou has been slowed to a very considerable amount, or it has become somewhat of a pseudo-EMS.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.