Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 57444 times)

RareUchiha

Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »

Precisely.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 12:27:47 AM »

Of course if one reeeeeeeeeeally wanted to be just like the show, then the Kage would decide the new host and challengers who won would only be winning them for their villages, but why not take it a step further and say that you can't PM-challenge someone. You know like actually FIND the jinchuuriki instead of all-knowingly contacting them.

Not all the jinchuuriki actively post among the villages. Making it far difficult to actually 'find' them instead of directly Pm'ing them for a fight.  i.e Luka was never one to post in the villages.

Also, I'm getting more and more upset with the Kumo subject of holding most of the bijuu, held by Zenaku.  I don't really care that they have most of the beats, it's that Zenaku acts like the jinchuuriki of them all. In order to even attempt to get one you need to challenge him. That's nothing less than hard to do, as we all know Zenaku is one of the best rp'ers on the site.(If he wasn't he wouldn't have the 9 tails)

Point is, it's bs that he rules over 4 of the 9 bijuu. In order to challenge him for one. (As far as I know, I'm not 100% accurate) It's to the death. Meaning he can use everything he has in his arsenal, which is a lot.

Anyways to summarize my messy post;
Zenaku should not be able to rule over all 4 bijuu
If he is illegitimately allowed to do such a ridiculous thing it should not be to the death
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 12:37:07 AM »

As for Kumogakure possessing quite a few Bijuu, that is not a problem for me as I was guilty of capturing Eight of the Nine Jinchuurikis back in the old days and then through legitimate roleplay, I distributed the Bijuus to all of the five great nations as a token of peace which lead up to the formation of the council and the bylaws that we have today.
What troubles me is a user (Jinchuuriki) passing on it's own beast to an alternate account or by non-legitimate means, which I'm sure it's quite a coincidence that Kumogakure holds Four out of Nine.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 01:24:30 AM »

I find it hilarious that shadow appears to be complaining about the requirements to get at one of the beasts Kumo has when he hasn't so much as uttered a challenge. Whatever the case as Kam said it's been done before. Also how is having to challenge me for one any different than if I were Tobi fighting with all the beasts in a large statue? I assure you Kumo could make a big statue and then let Raifudo play Tobi. One of the reasons why I chose to fight to the death was already covered. To avoid people losing and then challenging a week later until we redid the rules >_>. It would seem that every once and a while history is to repeat itself. Someone rises and collects all the bijuu for a redistribution...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:27:04 AM by Zenaku »
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 01:36:52 AM »

I assure you Kumo could make a big statue and then let Raifudo play Tobi.

COPY CAT!

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 01:37:41 AM »

I find it hilarious that shadow appears to be complaining about the requirements to get at one of the beasts Kumo has when he hasn't so much as uttered a challenge. Whatever the case as Kam said it's been done before. Also how is having to challenge me for one any different than if I were Tobi fighting with all the beasts in a large statue? I assure you Kumo could make a big statue and then let Raifudo play Tobi. One of the reasons why I chose to fight to the death was already covered. To avoid people losing and then challenging a week later until we redid the rules >_>. It would seem that every once and a while history is to repeat itself. Someone rises and collects all the bijuu for a redistribution...

What does me complaining about the requirements have to do with making a challenge for a beast? The difference is that this isn't the show and you aren't Tobi. It's extremely hard to fight against someone in your level of prowess. I'm not saying the other hosts are weak, but you are even above them.  Fighting you is a death warrant for many.

Also as for the statue thing. The claim to be able to harness the bijuu power and use it. Should be banned if one does execute getting all the bijuu. Which would never happen, but regardless. Talk about being over-powered.

Rules should be made to where a village can only hold a bijuu for a certain amount of time before they have to pass it on to a host.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 01:42:12 AM »

What does me complaining about the requirements have to do with making a challenge for a beast? The difference is that this isn't the show and you aren't Tobi. It's extremely hard to fight against someone in your level of prowess. I'm not saying the other hosts are weak, but you are even above them.  Fighting you is a death warrant for many.

Also as for the statue thing. The claim to be able to harness the bijuu power and use it. Should be banned if one does execute getting all the bijuu. Which would never happen, but regardless. Talk about being over-powered.

Rules should be made to where a village can only hold a bijuu for a certain amount of time before they have to pass it on to a host.

That's silly, then you get a Kiri situation where they have to give it to someone like UzamakiWarrior and he gets torn apart. They might as well have to give it to the first village that asks for it.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 02:04:38 AM »

Zenaku is one of the best rp'ers on the site.(If he wasn't he wouldn't have the 9 tails)

He's one of the best RP'ers due to his creativity; he's the host of the Kyuubi because I gave it to him as a bonus with Raikage when I finished here.

His ability in RP meant nothing to me, it was the devotion he showed to my village that persuaded me.

Now, as far as rewriting the rules goes:

My daily schedule is as followed:

3:30 AM - 8:15 pm M-F.

Sa/Su are my days to handle chores, free time things, etc.

If you're waiting on me to revise the rules, then you're in for a wait. Yes, it's important to me to help satisfy those who have come to me for help, but it's not priority in my life to give up my schoolwork or work-out regime just for this.

Edit: I'm still reading over everything; Zenaku's mentioning of Shadow is what made me respond to the above.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:06:42 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 02:06:21 AM »

My point Shadow is you're going by what other people say instead of coming to me directly. If a challenger wouldn't challenge every week after losing then I wouldn't have to threaten to kill to get a bit of peace and quiet. As for villages being forced to seal a beast? I side with Bocc on that one. I'm not even sure why people think I'm so strong, I only use simple logic.  :shock:

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 02:08:26 AM »

I read and replied, be happy. >__________>

Looks good to me, though my understanding of the minor kages were that they weren't included. Only the kages of the five great villages of SL. I could be wrong

Though it may seem unfair and whatnot, I agree wholeheartedly. Why? As mentioned prior, anyone can make a clan and claim to be a kage; those who have gained acknowledgement as kage of a primary canon village is known throughout.

Even so there are tons of people as is, without including every Jinchuuriki who ever was. I would think it would be more of an issue, say for instance, if I missed listing one who wished to be on the council as opposed to any other reason.

My input in regards to past hosts is: Don't count them as part of the council. Like I said, this could also be put down by many, but really, keep in mind just how much these beasts have been passed around, etc. -- we can't count them all; of course, you can call it a fallacy, but, if anything, they're still, if acknowledged properly due to reputation, etc., they can still hold strong credibility.

About Grace Periods:

I wish to talk about the one week grace period after a match for the same challenger but not for a new challenger.

I feel it should be for after every match. The focus a challenge takes is huge. The time it eats up is also huge. I feel that if the host wishes to have a week grace period to rest up and to also do other things in their lives besides SL that they should have it regardless if the challenger is a repeat or not. Certainly the repeat challenger should go to the bottom of their list of future fights as usual.

Challenge List for Each Bijuu:

What do you think about having a post that lists the challengers for each bijuu? That way if someone is wanting to become a host they can go to the list and say..."hmmm, the 3 tails only has 2 challengers while the others all have 5 or more, I should go for it." Also this could keep people posted on how long it is until their match

A: The rules state that both parties can agree on a time and place. They don't need to take challenges immediately. The thought had already crossed my mind of consistent challenges.

B: I don't mind that, truly; my only concern is establishing a stable listing, etc. for it that we have access to. I suppose a thread such as this would suffice and someone with access to editing it, perhaps the thread creator, can keep track. I WOULD suggest that individual hosts make individual threads, but that gives them free reign to change whatever challenger whenever.

Furthermore, there is another issue here, almost everyone want to be a jinchuriki cause we canceled most of their disadvantages. Unless being assisted by medical nins during the extraction or having an amazing life force/endurance, a jinchuriki should die when the bijuu is extracted.

Another thing, the result of a jinchuriki battle is quite an official one so if one is killed during one he/she should be considered dead in rp w/o exception. It is an official rp battle after all. Otherwise should not be tolerated even with the consent of both parties, it takes away too many downfalls of being a jinchuriki and growing the balls to challenge one.

Rules state there's the option of stating fatalities, etc. It's up for debate between challenger and such. You can play for keeps, play for claims, whatever. I understand where you're coming from, however -- there's really no drawback of challenging a jinchuuriki or taking challenges as there's no drastic loss besides time and/or a bijuu. I've been fond of the idea for quite some time, but just think of how many people will actually follow with that? It's the reason I exercised the special rules claim.

RAI MUST GET HIS FOX BACK!!!! D:< I demand! >:O

We've talked about this.

The bijuu fights as they are right now, lack realism to a very sad extent.

Fallacy on your part recognized as "Cherry Picking"; in order to establish 'realism', we cannot pick and choose which ones we want or don't want. I.E., hunting a jinchuuriki down in the village, etc. is a 'no', but possibility of fighting to the death is okay.

IF the above is implemented I would also like to suggest that if the dead that result from a jinchuriki challenge wish to be resurrected

Likewise, there's a good sum of people I would not have revived; that said, how would we agree? Democratic voting? Persuasion?

What of bribes, etc?

How can we control them if they choose not to ask to be revived but rather just act alive regardless?

As far as realism goes, take note of the methods of revival we have seen: They're all possessive of the bodies, etc. of those its cast upon, OR it requires a sacrifice of life, etc. How do we then judge upon those factors?

but I thought that you can't kill the host or the bijuu will die or be free to go on a killing spree or some such stuff. I thought that in order to harvest the bijuu you have to NOT kill its host. Disable him and extract it from the living being.

I don't recall any sort of canon fact that states the host can be dead for extraction. Some live during the extraction as it is, etc.

That's exactly my point! People have been ignoring that and such must stop now! It simply voids a good part of the hard work a challenger needs to do as do the rest of the flaws I pointed out.

Get the yolk out of an egg without breaking it, man. That analogy applies here; think of the difficulty of defeating someone without killing them? I mean, in reality, it's so much easier to just drop a host dead and be on with it.

Holding a jinchuriki and challenging one must pose certain risks for a decent balance between gain and loss to exist.

Time is already a factor worth sacrificing.

Point is, it's bs that he rules over 4 of the 9 bijuu. In order to challenge him for one. (As far as I know, I'm not 100% accurate) It's to the death. Meaning he can use everything he has in his arsenal, which is a lot.

Anyways to summarize my messy post;
Zenaku should not be able to rule over all 4 bijuu
If he is illegitimately allowed to do such a ridiculous thing it should not be to the death

Five out of nine.
You can ask him to spare you. He's a good boy.
Hashirama, at one point, held all nine?
Who says it was not legitimate?

which lead up to the formation of the council and the bylaws that we have today.

The "laws" we have now came from me, Camel. The "council" we have now formed through means of reputable people being asked for an opinion.

I assure you Kumo could make a big statue and then let Raifudo play Tobi.

Why the hell do I have to be dragged into this as your dog of war? >>

The claim to be able to harness the bijuu power and use it. Should be banned if one does execute getting all the bijuu.

Who says it's allowed? Rules state it's not allowed of altering them from their canon form; meaning, the statue is a no-go unless the Gedo gets placed in here (which it won't be accepted, etc.).

Then that defeats the purpose of bothering to challenge someone for a bijuu; likewise, lotteries are rather ignorant. Or, do you propose we elect someone? Because that can easily be a bias form of opinion. Also, someone's hard work of keeping their bijuu would go to waste. I held onto the Kyuubi for two years, man, two. Why? Hell if I know, but that would not be part of my resume' when I apply to be a lawyer in the future if we go with what you want.

Quote from: ShadowX on March 14, 2012, 11:27:47 pm
Zenaku is one of the best rp'ers on the site.(If he wasn't he wouldn't have the 9 tails)

He's one of the best RP'ers due to his creativity; he's the host of the Kyuubi because I gave it to him as a bonus with Raikage when I finished here.

His ability in RP meant nothing to me, it was the devotion he showed to my village that persuaded me.

Now, as far as rewriting the rules goes:

My daily schedule is as followed:

3:30 AM - 8:15 pm M-F.

Sa/Su are my days to handle chores, free time things, etc.

If you're waiting on me to revise the rules, then you're in for a wait. Yes, it's important to me to help satisfy those who have come to me for help, but it's not priority in my life to give up my schoolwork or work-out regime just for this.

Edit: I'm still reading over everything; Zenaku's mentioning of Shadow is what made me respond to the above.

Quote from: Zenaku on Today at 01:06:21 am
My point Shadow is you're going by what other people say instead of coming to me directly. If a challenger wouldn't challenge every week after losing then I wouldn't have to threaten to kill to get a bit of peace and quiet. As for villages being forced to seal a beast? I side with Bocc on that one. I'm not even sure why people think I'm so strong, I only use simple logic. 

I could take this chump, c'mon, now.

But, in regards to Zenny-kins being oh-so-over-powdered (yes, powdered, not powered - Kicks and giggles, eesh), think of how it is to fight a bijuu in Naruto. Look at the comparison of skills between the jinchuuriki, etc.

I mean, it takes S-class world criminals who decimated their homes in some way to take down, possibly, a host.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:35:09 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 03:17:25 AM »

which lead up to the formation of the council and the bylaws that we have today.

The "laws" we have now came from me, Camel. The "council" we have now formed through means of reputable people being asked for an opinion.

I apologized for I had derped.  :oops:
The past is the past and we should all be focusing on the present situations and the future ahead.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:53:08 AM by KamuiKachi »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 05:53:02 AM »

My point Shadow is you're going by what other people say instead of coming to me directly. If a challenger wouldn't challenge every week after losing then I wouldn't have to threaten to kill to get a bit of peace and quiet. As for villages being forced to seal a beast? I side with Bocc on that one. I'm not even sure why people think I'm so strong, I only use simple logic.  :shock:

Don't doubt yourself. I mean, you're really strong with all those reborns. XD

No, but seriously, you're strong. Any who, I'll probably respond to this after I finish reading every thing even though, you know, I don't happen to be a current or pervious 'Kage and/or Jinchuriki.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:53:31 AM by Nathan Stamper »

RareUchiha

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »

*can't help but lol at shadow* One can hold as many bijuu as they want. He isn't claiming to be the jinchuriki of them all anyway. So what you are complaining about is having to risk your life to obtain a freaking bijuu? Hilarious! xD If you feel uncomfortable with that it simply means you are by far unfit for a bijuu. It's only natural to risk your life in the attempt of getting a bijuu. Period.

Ha! If Zenaku so wishes, he can hold all the bijuu as long as no one is up for the task to actually rip them out of him while putting their lives on the line. Seriously... complaining about it being to the death... you can't be a jinchuriki challenger with that cowardice.

I still think the not killing the jinchuriki prior to extraction should not be up for debate by any means. That's just modish and retarded. And from what I see, most agree with this being how it actually is cannon wise.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:04:57 AM by RareUchiha »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »

I say that those who get their bijuu extracted, and lack either the Rinnegan (must be their own, not an extracted one) or Mokuton (reset), or lack a parent of the Uzumaki Clan (RP-wise) should be killed in the process.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »

I say that those who get their bijuu extracted, and lack either the Rinnegan (must be their own, not an extracted one) or Mokuton (reset), or lack a parent of the Uzumaki Clan (RP-wise) should be killed in the process.

I can live with that  8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.