Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 58991 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2012, 09:58:47 AM »

I don't care how long the voting takes, just as long as it gets done within the allotted time stated.

As for the inactive Jinchūriki of the Sanbi, I vote we strip her of it, why?
She's been inactive for more then thrice the amount of time stated within the grace periods.
I mean sure she is getting quite active now but who is to say that this won't happen again? Who knows?
We might hear more complaints from users not being able to challenge for the Sanbi because that person either ignores challenges or Role-plays a zone fight with another person, completely disregarding their duties as Jinchūriki.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:59:30 AM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2012, 01:06:37 PM »

I don't care how long the voting takes, just as long as it gets done within the allotted time stated.

As for the inactive Jinchūriki of the Sanbi, I vote we strip her of it, why?
She's been inactive for more then thrice the amount of time stated within the grace periods.
I mean sure she is getting quite active now but who is to say that this won't happen again? Who knows?
We might hear more complaints from users not being able to challenge for the Sanbi because that person either ignores challenges or Role-plays a zone fight with another person, completely disregarding their duties as Jinchūriki.

That would not be entirely true, she was coming one from time to time. I'm not even sure if 14 days ever passed w/o her coming online. :O But yeah, I see where you are coming from.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »

Well, we can learn from this, move on, and make a ruling to prevent it from happening. We have her as example now and such.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »

Ok on the Ranketsu issue here's my take. If a person should prove to be inactive then it's up to the village's kage to determine what to be done with the Sanbi. In this case that would of been Rakudo. In short it's a Kiri issue in that sense.

Now,

In the sense of her being stripped for inactivity, the only way someone can be proven to be inactive or neglecting their responsibilities of being a Jinchuuriki is if someone challenged during the inactive time period and the jinchuuriki in question just wasn't around to fight or blatantly ignored said person. Although i was trying to work something out to get my hands on the turtle we never got to the point of challenge and or fighting for it. Unless somebody can come forward with proof that she hasn't logged in during the time of her supposed inactivity then she isn't inactive so far as i know
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 31, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »

Ok on the Ranketsu issue here's my take. If a person should prove to be inactive then it's up to the village's kage to determine what to be done with the Sanbi. In this case that would of been Rakudo. In short it's a Kiri issue in that sense.

Now,

In the sense of her being stripped for inactivity, the only way someone can be proven to be inactive or neglecting their responsibilities of being a Jinchuuriki is if someone challenged during the inactive time period and the jinchuuriki in question just wasn't around to fight or blatantly ignored said person. Although i was trying to work something out to get my hands on the turtle we never got to the point of challenge and or fighting for it. Unless somebody can come forward with proof that she hasn't logged in during the time of her supposed inactivity then she isn't inactive so far as i know
[/quote

Yeah, already said she ignored my challenges like 3 times.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2012, 06:58:19 PM »

Well yeah, in essence it is really up to Rakudo, I think what we're discussing is weather he has the right to strip her not that she's back or not.

And yeah, we really need to add that the kage is the one to whom it is up to. Otherwise it's just like a magical out of nowhere clone/replacement in a zone. xP

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »

Now,

[/quote

Yeah, already said she ignored my challenges like 3 times.

Then why was this not brought before the council? Also, her use of the Sanbi in your current match is recognized as you already posted accepting it by your actions .-.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2012, 07:22:13 PM »

I told you Zen, you said if she had challengers she didn't have to fight me, and I did say it, early in this topic. >_>

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2012, 03:14:59 AM »

Also Zen, the fact that I could enter negotiations with you for a trade proves her inactivity, remember that time(which may be on earlier pages) when we talked about trading Gobi for Sanbi? Well I took a poll in the clan halls, to which she didn't post/respond that we was still the jinchuuriki, I even asked Isaribi for his suggestion on the trade. I was even accepted challenged from both Gou and Bocchiere, though Bocc had started his fight with Kamui and Gou respectfully withdrew his challenge. I bet if I had taken those challenges and lost, then Rank pops up saying she was never inactive your argument would've been that I took the challenge therefor I had possession over the bijuu.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2012, 04:05:49 AM »

Also Zen, the fact that I could enter negotiations with you for a trade proves her inactivity, remember that time(which may be on earlier pages) when we talked about trading Gobi for Sanbi? Well I took a poll in the clan halls, to which she didn't post/respond that we was still the jinchuuriki, I even asked Isaribi for his suggestion on the trade. I was even accepted challenged from both Gou and Bocchiere, though Bocc had started his fight with Kamui and Gou respectfully withdrew his challenge. I bet if I had taken those challenges and lost, then Rank pops up saying she was never inactive your argument would've been that I took the challenge therefor I had possession over the bijuu.

I wish i'd known about said poll >________________> Also and Bocc when you challenged her to my knowledge she did have other fighters ahead of you. What happened to you saying something during the inactivity she was under? I'm not defending her, i'm merely giving everybody a fair shot. Show me proof that your challenged went ignored during that time period Rob and i'm on board.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2012, 04:48:41 AM »

The other fighters were for normal zones, and I have proof from Ranketsu herself that she ignored/denied his challenges.

Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »

But she loves her turtle! D;

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2012, 10:11:36 PM »

But she loves her turtle! D;

And, Rakudo, apparently, loves people kissing his pride. >>

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2012, 05:09:55 AM »

I'm not on the council, but I would just like to add my own two cents in.

I vote she be stripped of the bijuu.

My reasoning is that in my eyes, she has been inactive. She has gone inactive on multiple occasions, and on each occasion, she has stated that Rakudo take the reign as acting Mizukage. I personally find it BS that she basically gets busy in real life, goes on hiatus w/Rakudo in her stead, then comes back and just takes back all her titles, goodies, etc. True, we all do have a life that we have to attend to, but when you become busy, and you know you're going to be busy enough to have to have someone become temporary kage for you, then that's what I think qualifies as inactive. Going back to why I had originally passed kage-ship on to Ranketsu years ago was because I knew that I was going to be incredibly busy with school, work, and club officer duties, so I knew I wouldn't be able to dedicate time to both SL, and SLS (which, at that time, was attempting to start up). I passed it on so that someone who is more active can instead do a better job at spurring RP, taking care of stuff, etc.

When I had called her out on inactivity some months ago, she suddenly came back with fervor, saying that things have changed and she's back to being active, and for a while, I believed her. But then what happened almost a month or two later? She disappeared and Rakudo became acting Mizukage, again.

Additionally, if she is inactive to the point where it makes her unable to fulfill challenges for the bijuu, that is problematic. Being a jinchuuriki, it's understood that yeah, people are going to be challenging you all the time for it, so you have to be ready to defend it. Not being able to respond to challenges due to inactivity then makes the bijuu no better than if it were stuffed in a sealed pot.

She may be busy in real life, and I hope things are going okay for her, but Ranketsu's sporadic periods of activity have gotten to the point where it's just become an issue. Whenever her power or things in her possession are threatened, she conveniently seems to show up to say that she's going to be active again. Quite honestly, I think that if she is going to be active again, then as Kayenta mentioned, Ranketsu can just re-challenge them for the bijuu.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 05:26:35 AM by Omega Purple »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »

Well that's two Mizukage that precede Rank that want the Sanbi taken away. As i said before even if Purple isn't a council member she's still a Mizukage and this is, for all intents and purposes a Kiri issue. I say let Kiri handle it.

@Kay I find Raijin to be capable so unless there are any objections i move that we put Raijin in the council
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 19 queries.