Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 59025 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2012, 03:25:16 AM »

On a side note, suicide would be pretty lame. .-.
Perhaps it should be ruled that committing suicide is akin to forfeiting the match?
Or perhaps if the jinchuuriki attempted suicide, the bijuu will interject by restraining its host (somehow) at the last second, and hence cause them to lose a post in turn? Acts exemplifying cowardice should fly by without the inducement of suitable repercussions.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2012, 03:27:48 AM »

On a side note, suicide would be pretty lame. .-.
Perhaps it should be ruled that committing suicide is akin to forfeiting the match?
Or perhaps if the jinchuuriki attempted suicide, the bijuu will interject by restraining its host (somehow) at the last second, and hence cause them to lose a post in turn? Acts exemplifying cowardice should fly by without the inducement of suitable repercussions.

Well it never happened in all history to my knowledge, hence why no one bothered to add a rule about it.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2012, 03:30:58 AM »

Everyone would know you're just going for an scapegoat to not let the challenger have the bijuu. The council would rule in favor of the challenger and various others would know you did such to not give the bijuu to them. It would be useless and a waste of time to try.
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012, 09:28:28 PM »

If the effort to form a new active, formed of highly competent people alone council from the past has shown anything is that the rules are in need of an update of sorts, that much should be clear for anyone. No? It simply displeases me to see that naught was done in months.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 10:48:34 PM »

What exactly needs to be changed to the rules now?
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2012, 12:00:14 AM »

Well our former initiative brought up an issue that was brought up in this thread as well to my knowledge, jinchuriki should die after extraction unless senju or performed under specialized medical attention. It's not like "Yeah, I totally got a bijuu extracted from me, I'll just walk that off."

Secondly, during the same initiative, We thought up a standard tail unlocking system, used Nathan as a lab rat and it went down pretty well, to my knowledge, quite a few were fond of the idea especially due to the fact that a standard for such does not exist and people don't want others to go, yeah, I just got the bijuu I'm gonna just defeat it in an inner battle and unlock all tails in a day.

Then there was the host having the right to not allow pirated kg that were not earned via resets. Anyone could just go and borrow stuff.

Of course, the reason for each of the above and perhaps more were very well elaborated in past threads.

Respecting damn Naruto-verse laws/logics and not getting the bijuu if you kill the host.

Making it the kage's obligation to find a new host if the current one goes inactive or take up challenges during the period of inactivity.

Now some of these have been used multiple times by hosts but were never put up in that list, I honestly believe that every single tiny rule should be in there, otherwise people can just go "Well it's not in the biuu rules." so yeah.

Given that "some" tried incredibly hard to boycott our initiative under accusations such as being idiots, power hungry, corrupt, I thought it was more than reasonable to take responsibility and actually do some stuff after succeeding in making us calling quits due to their insults and rages. But yeah, guess I thought wrong. Don't really plan on getting involved but I guessed I had to list some given that you did ask.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »

Oi vay.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »

Just saying~

We might not have been right in regards to every one of them being needed, but some of them probably are, while some of them are applied by a few but just not there.

Take a jinchuriki running for instance. xD Or the host being entitled to deciding weather the battle is ic or not. :o Like Zenaku demands it to be ic or NO CHALLENGE FOR YOU! xD

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2012, 10:50:11 AM »

The defending party should deserve the privilege of deciding on the battle's setting(s)/conditions, if of course they're logical and within reason.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »

What about kage defending inactive players, who dies with that challenge should the kage lose? The Kage? The Inactive Jinchuuriki? Both?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2012, 12:15:34 PM »

I'm tempted to beg Rai to restart the initiative, now having even more reasons and see in how much time we rage at each other enough to get it locked.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2012, 05:07:08 AM »

I'm tempted to beg Rai to restart the initiative, now having even more reasons and see in how much time we rage at each other enough to get it locked.

I rather we just that forget this whole mess that occurred; the supposed new council.
I mean you can only give and give until someone is unsatisfied because they get insulted with the outcomes.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

Thing is, none of us are lawyers (from what I can tell [my smart-aleck-ness is the closest we got]), so we won't be able to clear off ALL the possible bases and rules; not to mention the fact that there are many contradictions in the manga itself.

Sooooo, it needs to be included, somewhere, that the rules we do not go over do not mean they are /un/allowed and should be acknowledged (should the dispute arise) to certain individuals *elected people (!?)* who can help and are of good reputation in doing so.

But, yes, as Kayenta said, we need to focus on one thing at a time. The problem is to choose which thing we're focusing on. So I'm just going to choose myself (as the douche I am) and bring up this:

What about kage defending inactive players, who dies with that challenge should the kage lose? The Kage? The Inactive Jinchuuriki? Both?

Inactive Jinch. are stripped of their bijuu after two weeks (if no notice is given) and delivered to their kage, yes. The previous jinchuuriki's hiatus should not entitle them to losing their life as they're no longer jinchuuriki. It is the kage's job/position to elect a new host; until such is done, the kage is to assume the role of the jinchuuriki and fight to defend the beast. Should they die -- they die. I propose that because it promotes a kage to hurry up with their elections or face the consequences that might arise.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »

...It is the kage's job/position to elect a new host; until such is done, the kage is to assume the role of the jinchuuriki and fight to defend the beast. Should they die -- they die. I propose that because it promotes a kage to hurry up with their elections or face the consequences that might arise.

I would love to joke and roll on the floor, but alas... Tis a serious matter and Raifudo's post.

To get to the chizz: What do we do if the Kage is just as inactive? I don't think we have any examples, but it is a possibility.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »

I wanna pull the fine-line fallacy on you and say you're over-thinking it, but that might just be 'cause I'm tired. Anyways... I can't really make rules about inactive kage except to say if that kage is inactive to make a call, we'll make a call for them to who it goes to based on either self-elected or generally-elected people of that village.

The only thing I claim rule-making on is bijuu-based things, and even then I don't force them onto anyone -- that's a lie, actually. I indirectly enforce it by making the hosts follow it on their own will.

Note to self: I should work for the government.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.