Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 57271 times)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2012, 09:26:34 PM »

What ideas am I shoving down your throat? I merely composed my list and suggested that everyone in favor does so.

Actually, you're counting comments as votes, which I find forceful. Like when I suggested that we wait for the council to fail, then change stuff if and when it does. Then you counted my comment as a no. I wasn't against it happening, but that we merely delay its happening.

We voted on 3 days, we all agreed to rush things. It's how we've dealt with the Ranketsu issue as well

We never voted on the Ranketsu matter. Everyone decided to leave it up to Rakudo, we played no part. Also, we have not had every member vote. Just because the three days are up, does not mean we skip their vote. Get in contact with them as soon as possible and ask for their immediate answer.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2012, 09:45:36 PM »

Woah, Solo sounding smart,  I must have walked into an alternate dimension on my way back from the bathroom.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2012, 11:56:55 PM »

Woah, Solo sounding smart,  I must have walked into an alternate dimension on my way back from the bathroom.

Don't let him fool you. 8D

A. Well forgive me for considering that you having a particular opinion is a vote. Are votes not directly proportional with one's opinion? :P

B. You're kind of being plain stupid with "well just because we voted for the 3 days...." given that it was clearly stated that a limit is being implemented so we don't lag for weeks due to others not being on enough and what not. In addition, you mentioned something about contacting them I believe, they were ALL made aware over a week ago that discussions on various matters will begin, as such, notified that they should frequently check this thread.

C. That was essentially the matter we were discussing mainly, weather the Mizukage should or shouldn't be entitled to stripping her. If you actually bother to look back on it, you'll see a bunch of "I vote for" in the comments of people.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »

I have been reading this thread, and saw, what? Maybe six out of 20 something people say "I vote." And what the people were notified of was that a council was being started, yet again. Besides, it was never stated that if you don't vote within the three days, then you can't vote at all.

Yes, votes are opinion based, but did I ever once say "I vote for...."? I think it can be plainly stated when someone is voting, and merely stating an opinion. You make many assumptions (Not on just this thread, obviously). And if you took a more subtle approach to things, the way you believe Kay does, then people would be bound to listen to you more, don't ya think?
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

DerekIsion

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2012, 12:39:52 AM »

So I've been skimming through this and to be honest. This council seems like with the recent requested changes have been causing more trouble and in some cases just disbanding the council appears easier at times. To be honest I do like the idea of a member limit, but with that it would have to be set up so that it is an bias free. In my view we should have users from all ranges, not just 'Power Players' and allow some people that excel at RP yet do not wish to level for things such as rank. It seems much of these are cast aside and called 'GMods' yet some train for weeks at a time to master a technique and are instantly told by a possible council member to nerf it due to being a lower rank. On that note I would like to follow the request for individuals from each village be chosen. I've been on several councils and am currently on one that charters villages, and the idea has worked time and time again.

Derek Ision

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2012, 01:02:27 AM »

This gets old. Just give power to Neji and comply to his godly whim.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2012, 01:13:14 AM »

Sadly it seems that, as Derk mentioned, this is all doing more bad than good.

Rares, I ask you please relax. I've already grown tired of all this; specific people, the arguing, the accusations, hypocritical claims. If I was in any less of a personal-debt to this society, I would have long been gone and let this all go on its own agenda. Unfortunately, I cannot. Being something I've argued for so long and stood by without question is too costly to give up.

At this point: dismiss all prior accusations, all bad blood, all bias reasoning one may have claimed, etc. At this point, I ask all of you to simply recognize the topic at hand and leave all else behind until we move on (at the very least).

As of now we cannot function properly as a group of individuals; how're we supposed to function with a title that joins us all into a "helpful" body? Let the example of how we're acting now project how bad it will be if we join a group who may share different interests.

So, I ask one last time: please voice your opinion on the matter of a limitation or a free-numbered union of people. That is all. No names. No count of how many people. Just whether you think casting a limit is a good idea or a bad idea, and if letting any-and-all to join is a good idea or a bad idea.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2012, 01:34:06 AM »

We should just pick 10 random acads and then listen to whatever they say without question.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »

We should just pick 10 random acads and then listen to whatever they say without question.

This. At least they wouldn't argue and would know what to do. >>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2012, 02:43:46 AM »

So, I ask one last time: please voice your opinion on the matter of a limitation or a free-numbered union of people. That is all. No names. No count of how many people. Just whether you think casting a limit is a good idea or a bad idea, and if letting any-and-all to join is a good idea or a bad idea.

A limitation on the number of people. No names, no amount.

Casting a limit itself is a good idea; we are discussing this on the SL forum that a large portion of the site doesn't even bother to visit (might not even know exists) and as such, the select few who do view this forum are having the power to choose something that will affect all of RPing SL directly or indirectly at some point. So already, even with the "unlimited" view, we would get a limitation handicap to rule out a large number of SL visitors.

I added that so that I can also "vote" on this, "...if letting any-and-all to join is a good idea or a bad idea." [Raifudo] and have a reference.

The ones who will be likely selected, or know, or care, or even consider the bijuu council will most likely be people who pay attention to the forum or at the very least have contact with someone who does. As a result, I say, anyone may be a candidate seeing as already the people who can be on the council are in a sense limited to those who:

Care.

Know this is going on, and thus visits the forum.

Know someone who knows this is going on and that said person has visits the forum. or access to someone who knows this is going on and visits the forum etc...

Long story short: A limit is good, any and all may join, the method of selection (if one) to be pending the next "poll" I'm guessing.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2012, 04:59:23 AM »

Probably not a Council concern, but one I have.
(1h) Kyokushū Bocchiere flows his bijuu chakra out as he does the jutsu, the cloak forms around him as do four tails of chakra. He bursts into flames but Bocchi ignores it, the cloak helping defend him, the three coffins rise up as he intended. He ascends to the 5th +
 (57m40s) Kyokushū Bocchiere + tailed form with a burst of chakra and the juinjutsu mark on him vanishes, they are incapable of holding up to large amounts of chakra, and with the the flames on Bocchi go out.

Bocchiere is already claiming mastery of 5 tails, and it has been about 2 weeks since he obtained the Rokubi. Anyone see anything wrong with that?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2012, 05:56:59 AM »

Probably not a Council concern, but one I have.
(1h) Kyokushū Bocchiere flows his bijuu chakra out as he does the jutsu, the cloak forms around him as do four tails of chakra. He bursts into flames but Bocchi ignores it, the cloak helping defend him, the three coffins rise up as he intended. He ascends to the 5th +
 (57m40s) Kyokushū Bocchiere + tailed form with a burst of chakra and the juinjutsu mark on him vanishes, they are incapable of holding up to large amounts of chakra, and with the the flames on Bocchi go out.

Bocchiere is already claiming mastery of 5 tails, and it has been about 2 weeks since he obtained the Rokubi. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Well since I had already mastered the Rokubi when last I had it and Zen told me to wait two weeks before claiming mastery again, I think it's fine oh Mizukage who talks behind peoples backs.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2012, 08:06:39 AM »

Edited by Camelicious.

~Come speak to me if you have any problems with my edits.

For future reference don't bring this up again.
Warnings have been given and if people don't abide by them well..  :evil:

~Camel
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:00:24 PM by Camel »

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2012, 08:09:21 AM »

Why can't we be friiiiiends?

~Camel
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:01:24 PM by Camel »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »

Why can't we be friiiiends?

~Camel

Because Camels and Llamas just don't get along! D:

~Camel
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:02:30 PM by Camel »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 18 queries.