Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Bijuu Council and Discussion  (Read 56919 times)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council and Discussion
« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2012, 08:24:31 AM »

I completely agree that arguing is not going to get anything done. A poll IS what is needed. I was merely stating that she did have a right to be mad. But regardless, I think we should all apologize for our comments, makeup, and get to voting. Let us all start off once again with a clean slate.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »

At this point: dismiss all prior accusations, all bad blood, all bias reasoning one may have claimed, etc. At this point, I ask all of you to simply recognize the topic at hand and leave all else behind until we move on (at the very least).

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 07, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »

Probably not a Council concern, but one I have.
(1h) Kyokushū Bocchiere flows his bijuu chakra out as he does the jutsu, the cloak forms around him as do four tails of chakra. He bursts into flames but Bocchi ignores it, the cloak helping defend him, the three coffins rise up as he intended. He ascends to the 5th +
 (57m40s) Kyokushū Bocchiere + tailed form with a burst of chakra and the juinjutsu mark on him vanishes, they are incapable of holding up to large amounts of chakra, and with the the flames on Bocchi go out.

Bocchiere is already claiming mastery of 5 tails, and it has been about 2 weeks since he obtained the Rokubi. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Well since I had already mastered the Rokubi when last I had it and Zen told me to wait two weeks before claiming mastery again, I think it's fine oh Mizukage who talks behind peoples backs.
Because asking for opinions in a public place is talking behind someone's back >>
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 07, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »

Edited by Camelicious.

~Come speak to me if you have any problems with my edits.

Edited by Camelicious.

~Come speak to me if you have any problems with my edits.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:03:35 PM by Camel »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 07, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »

I actually took the time to take a break from Shinobi Legends and spent some time with my family.
Then when I login today I see this; more pointless arguments and personal attacks which I don't stand for myself.
I actually started to address this "voiding" business but Konoha refuses to even let even the newer players try their hand at Role-playing so usually the topic gets ignored.
It's actually starting to get out of hand when you void left and right without reason.
I mean I can understand voiding a simple auto-entry but voiding to such an extent that even outside villagers can't post without going through the gatekeeper then afterwards even if they do make a decent post concerning their mission or whatever they're doing in that village, you'll have the upper echelons coming in and casting their void no jutsu when their character come across something important.
It's not right when their not even gamemasters so who are they to say what is void and isn't?

At this point: dismiss all prior accusations, all bad blood, all bias reasoning one may have claimed, etc. At this point, I ask all of you to simply recognize the topic at hand and leave all else behind until we move on (at the very least).

As Raifudo said, either dismiss these flames or I will for you by giving you a break from the forums since some do need it.
Besides I really don't want to lock this topic when everyone put in their hard work into it.

Edit;

Fixed some grammatical errors and added another sentence.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:50:15 PM by Camel »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »

So, I ask one last time: please voice your opinion on the matter of a limitation or a free-numbered union of people. That is all. No names. No count of how many people. Just whether you think casting a limit is a good idea or a bad idea, and if letting any-and-all to join is a good idea or a bad idea.

A limitation on the number of people. No names, no amount.

Casting a limit itself is a good idea; we are discussing this on the SL forum that a large portion of the site doesn't even bother to visit (might not even know exists) and as such, the select few who do view this forum are having the power to choose something that will affect all of RPing SL directly or indirectly at some point. So already, even with the "unlimited" view, we would get a limitation handicap to rule out a large number of SL visitors.

I added that so that I can also "vote" on this, "...if letting any-and-all to join is a good idea or a bad idea." [Raifudo] and have a reference.

The ones who will be likely selected, or know, or care, or even consider the bijuu council will most likely be people who pay attention to the forum or at the very least have contact with someone who does. As a result, I say, anyone may be a candidate seeing as already the people who can be on the council are in a sense limited to those who:

Care.

Know this is going on, and thus visits the forum.

Know someone who knows this is going on and that said person has visits the forum. or access to someone who knows this is going on and visits the forum etc...

Long story short: A limit is good, any and all may join, the method of selection (if one) to be pending the next "poll" I'm guessing.

I refresh my prior "vote" so that it may be seen again if we get back to business.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 07, 2012, 05:01:23 PM »

Probably not a Council concern, but one I have.
(1h) Kyokushū Bocchiere flows his bijuu chakra out as he does the jutsu, the cloak forms around him as do four tails of chakra. He bursts into flames but Bocchi ignores it, the cloak helping defend him, the three coffins rise up as he intended. He ascends to the 5th +
 (57m40s) Kyokushū Bocchiere + tailed form with a burst of chakra and the juinjutsu mark on him vanishes, they are incapable of holding up to large amounts of chakra, and with the the flames on Bocchi go out.

Bocchiere is already claiming mastery of 5 tails, and it has been about 2 weeks since he obtained the Rokubi. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

Well since I had already mastered the Rokubi when last I had it and Zen told me to wait two weeks before claiming mastery again, I think it's fine oh Mizukage who talks behind peoples backs.
Because asking for opinions in a public place is talking behind someone's back >>

I'm going to actually bring this up since I may think this is an EXPLOIT you are using.
I don't recall you ever mastering Saiken even after you beat Mangetsu for it then he got it back within those two weeks...
So here lies the question, did you mastered the beast within the allotted time or did you have longer then expected?
I remember that the fight sometimes got delayed so the most you had the time to master Saiken was a month but even then you wouldn't be able to master it's Version 2 Form and Full Bijuu form within that time.
Since two weeks = one tail as I saw by Nathan's training.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »

On a last note, I kindly ask to be removed from the member list. A council that deems the likes of Solo, Shadow, Trev, etc. as worthy is merely too degrading for me to be a part of.

We simply have different understandings of what fit means. You think elementary school drop outs are fit to be professors(Solo, Shadow, Trev, etc. Not saying they are horrible, just nowhere near THERE) while I by all means disagree.

Honestly, not to side track anything again, but I'm getting really sick of you constantly throwing my name out there. I get it, you don't think I'm qualified, well good for you. I wasn't even attempting to be on this council, and yet you still slander my name. Basically, leave me alone and stop talking trash. I don't like everything about you, but you don't see me slandering your good name.

I'm going to actually bring this up since I may think this is an EXPLOIT you are using.
I don't recall you ever mastering Saiken even after you beat Mangetsu for it then he got it back within those two weeks...
So here lies the question, did you mastered the beast within the allotted time or did you have longer then expected?
I remember that the fight sometimes got delayed so the most you had the time to master Saiken was a month but even then you wouldn't be able to master it's Version 2 Form and Full Bijuu form within that time.
Since two weeks = one tail as I saw by Nathan's training.

To keep this on topic and make my post not spam, Bocc never beat Mangetsu, Bocc had full mastery over the beast, before he fought Mangetsu.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:18:02 PM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:34 PM »

Ok i've heard enough. There were many valid points made but i feel i should speak on a few things. If we're going to be a "council" then we have to handle issues and dealings with each other respectably. That said let's make a couple of ground rules if you don't mind.

1)We're here to talk about topics and only topics. Not personal attacks on other people. If someone else has to be the topic that we're agreeing on simply focus on the issue WITHOUT taking shots at them. That's unneccesary and counter productive to what we're trying to do.

2)In my opinion i feel a limited group should be chosen to vote on topics but anybody may come here and voice their opinion and speak freely to the council themselves. That will give everyone a chance to be heard before the group decides. Unfortunately even if a large group may be qualified on paper we can't have everybody as part of the council.

3)I feel each Kage should select two people they feel are capable to represent their village. It's not for anyone to say who's qualified or not, it should be a priveledge of the reigning kage to do such and leave it be. That person doesn't have to be of their village. It could just be two people who they feel are capable at looking at the situation objectively in behalf of SL as a whole. The reason i say people in general instead of people from their village is due to the fact that people may decide to leave the village however their character in general is still in SL and free to vote. I feel this would make things a bit more practical as we aren't voting IC but we're voting for something having to do with the bijuu and the site if they are in character. I move that each of the standing leaders.

Zenaku
Raijin
Yuumei
Rakudo
Hideisamu
Trev
And for missing nin i nominate Bocc to select two other people (not alts >_>) to represent missining nin and be done with it.

What do you guys think? Let's get this set in stone before we go to any more issues.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 07, 2012, 06:34:37 PM »

To keep this on topic and make my post not spam, Bocc never beat Mangetsu, Bocc had full mastery over the beast, before he fought Mangetsu.

Ah, okay.
I wasn't aware of this since during those times I had very little access to any internet so I had to go by word of mouth and etc.
Thanks for clearing this up for me and I'm sorry for ever bringing it up in the first place since Rakudo brought it up, it just stroke me as kinda odd at that moment.  :oops:

I am included within the council though? Even though my character is dead, I want to to retract my earlier statement and just help represent the Missing-Ninja and those who are affiliate of Organizations that have no ties to any villages.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 07, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »

I barely want to be on the council, never mind finding two other people to go on the council. I don't think I could find anyone that has an interest and belongs to Otogakure. (Don't say Shadow or Solo, cause Shadow's main is in Konoha and Solo is a kiri ninja) Though if need be, the Camel could have a spot considering he was closely affiliated with Otogakure at the end, and if he did indeed break free of Edo Tensei, would probably be an Otogakure ninja, as that's what he attempted to do, before switching to Enishi.

Anyway that's jumping the gun, so I'll sit back and relax while you guys vote and stuff.  ;)

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:32 PM »

I suppose that I vote for the Kage representatives, and the two players they decide to have attend idea.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 07, 2012, 07:46:45 PM »

I barely want to be on the council, never mind finding two other people to go on the council. I don't think I could find anyone that has an interest and belongs to Otogakure. (Don't say Shadow or Solo, cause Shadow's main is in Konoha and Solo is a kiri ninja) Though if need be, the Camel could have a spot considering he was closely affiliated with Otogakure at the end, and if he did indeed break free of Edo Tensei, would probably be an Otogakure ninja, as that's what he attempted to do, before switching to Enishi.

Anyway that's jumping the gun, so I'll sit back and relax while you guys vote and stuff.  ;)

They don't have to be of your village. For instance my two choices would be Raifudo and Pete.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 07, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »

Ooops  :oops: must have misread, this makes things slightly easier, though I'll still wait for everyone to vote and such, while I ponder my choices, in the event that this does happen.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 07:54:54 PM by Trev »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 07, 2012, 09:48:13 PM »

Yes, Rakudo, it is behind my back because you didn't just message me about it, last time you did this it was about me getting Jiongu applied to myself and you were entirely mistaken about the circumstance. Kamui, you are also completely wrong. I got Saiken originally from Uzumakiwarrior and I had it for 6 months before Pete beat me for it. The rematch for it you were speaking of was called off in exchange for me getting Edo Tensei from Pete, which just happened  to get voided not too long later by your claim for it. 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.