Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Top 10 current fastest SL shinobi.  (Read 23547 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Top 10 current fastest SL shinobi.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 07:40:28 AM »

I am so fast I outdistance myself. been there before I even realized I left home.

Let me tell you who is faster though. The neighbors.
I swear if I fell and broke my leg, they would have word of it back to me before I even realized I had done it.

There is nothing faster than an Appalachian Grapevine.

Kite

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 07:44:30 AM »

*walks through with a walker mumbling something about all you youngsters being in such a rush these days*

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2012, 09:52:19 AM »

1. Hiraishin no Jutsu
2. Raiton no Yoroi
3. Shunshin no Jutsu
4. Me
5. Raifudo
6. Jinchuuriki
7. Every God-modding Acad/Genin
8. Tommi
9. Everyone else

Edit: My list may be a bit off
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:52:48 AM by cmage »
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2012, 07:04:05 PM »

I have number 1,2, and 3 on Camge's list. xD

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2012, 10:17:09 PM »

Well then I shall just have to copy write #9

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »

Speed has always been an issue in zoning. I made it simple for myself by doing this: checking if the person has Gates KG. To me, if that person doesnt have it, I would consider myself to be the faster person. >.>
I know it's kinda messed up but I think it's fair. Plus, it resolves the speed problem rather quickly imo. After all, there arent alot of shinobis that are faster than Lee/Gai, with the absence of enhancements/supporting jutsus.

And I also agree with Kamui. It's how you go about handling the situation. I mean, this is all logical reasoning here. If an opponent manages to get behind you and attempts to stabs a kunai into your back at near point-blank range, is it logically possible to dodge the attack unscathed? >.>

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 01:15:20 AM »

I believe the dexterous Kaguya are quite capable of matching the natural speed of Lee/Gai. Kimimaro took on Lee's speed like it was nothing, not to mention he was handicapped by his disease.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 02:16:42 AM »

Lee didn't go gates, first of all. Second of all, Lee was using leg weights. Thirdly, Rock Lee was a genin still. Kimmimaro was ~Jounin level.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 04:51:53 AM »

Lee wasn't fully recovered when he took on Kimimaro either, just well enough to move.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 05:09:19 AM »

I know Lee was not in gates, which is why I said natural speed. Suffice to say they were both cripled, but even then Kimimaro was the more adequate combatant. And Lee's pain did not seem to account for anything when he was using the drunken fist, which Lee is apparently a master of.
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 07:29:26 AM »

True, but if you've ever been drunk you know that you don't feel much or any pain. Also, Kimimaro had to use Curse Seal in order to best him.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »

I like how my post started a Lee vs Kimm discussion but yeah, Lee is definitely faster than Kimimaro.

@ Solo:
And technically, Kimimaro never matched Lee's speed. Kimimaro, throughout the fight, kept stating how fast and impressive Lee's speed was. And if Kimimaro was the more adequate fighter, he wouldnt need to use Curse Seal on Lee. >.>

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v24/c211/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v24/c212/10.html

Lee's natural speed was able to penetrate the Gaara's sand easy, while Kimimaro had to go CS2 just to touch Gaara. >.>
And personally, if it wasnt for Kimimaro's KG, I think Lee (in Drunk Fist mode or Omote Renge) would have beaten him. >.>

But anyways, like I said, Lee is faster than Kimimaro. 

Solo Iori

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »

@ Solo:
And technically, Kimimaro never matched Lee's speed. Kimimaro, throughout the fight, kept stating how fast and impressive Lee's speed was. And if Kimimaro was the more adequate fighter, he wouldnt need to use Curse Seal on Lee. >.>

I meant that with all of thier tricks, (KG and all included,) that Kimimaro was the better fighter.

And personally, if it wasnt for Kimimaro's KG, I think Lee (in Drunk Fist mode or Omote Renge) would have beaten him. >.> 

That's like saying Kimimaro would've won if Lee didn't have Drunk fist mode or Omote Renge.

True, but if you've ever been drunk you know that you don't feel much or any pain. Also, Kimimaro had to use Curse Seal in order to best him.

That's why I was saying that Lee wasn't in any pain. Kimimaro was still fighting while the pain probably just intensified and Lee felt nothing.

(I just feel like arguing. And if I can be right, then awsome.)

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2012, 05:25:00 AM »

Honestly, I believe that Kimimaro and Lee are both equally gifted in their natural movements, though when delved into more specifically, they are gifted in different categories of "speed".   When broken down, "speed" is separated into two different branches: linear speed (time it takes one to run as fast as possible in a straight line from point A to B) and multi-directional speed (how quickly one can accelerate, decelerate, and accelerate again. In other words, how efficient one is at stopping/cutting, changing direction, and getting back into their sprint again).  Of course "linear speed" is widely accepted as the definition for "speed", and multi-linear is known for the other term "agility".  In this way if Lee and Kimi were to compete against each other in a straight-away race, I would bet my money (hands down) on Lee since he has the faster speed.  If the competition was to see who can dodge a volley of kunai/multi-directional attack the longest and remain unscathed, I would say Kimimaro since he has the faster agility.  Trying to say which of the two is "faster" is like asking which one is taster, an orange or a tangerine?  It's all circumstantial.

I based my conclusion on Kimi having a faster agility (just for the doubters) on their match once Lee went into drunken fist mode.  It was only until Lee was in DF mode (aka after they sparred at their "natural" un-enhanced level) that he was able to land one hit on Kimi.  Of course, by using DF, Lee's movements had become incredibly hard to read.  By making his movements hard to predict and read, this is the same as having each one of his attacks taking Kimi by surprise.  Even Mei says it:
If an opponent manages to get behind you and attempts to stabs a kunai into your back at near point-blank range, is it logically possible to dodge the attack unscathed? >.>

Though perhaps not with a kunai and not necessarily from behind, this is basically how Lee's attacks were "unpredictable" to Kimi.  However, despite being caught by surprise with each "point-blank" move (this is still while Kimi was un-enhanced), Kimi was able to keep up and only have one blow land on him after evading/parrying the rest.  The only time Kimi used his curse seal on Lee was to match the "unpredictability" of the DF with the "unpredictability" of his bones [here]...which pretty much shut down the DF.  Defeat unpredictability with...unpredictability haha.  On one hand, while Kimi was able to handle his own against Lee's unpredictability, when Lee himself had to fight a very similar tactic, he had his ass handed to him.  Once DF failed, Lee unlocks the first gate which is immediately shut down without even a blink when Kimi uses his ability to bone manipulate.  This shows that the speed at which Kimi can utilize his bones is at least the same as a person using the first gate and Omote Renge.

Also, I just had to throw this out there, but the argument that Lee has his weights on is not a substancial point (in my mind) since there is no mention of him wearing them.  Having just come out of the hospital with the knowledge that he cannot push himself to hard, it would not make sense for him to wear his weights that are designed to handicap him...when Lee knows full well that he is already handicapped.  Because of this, I actually believe that he is not wearing weights during his battle with kimi.  Despite not having weights in the beginning, Lee is still unable to land a hit on the Kaguya until he used an enhanced technique.  Though just as it can't be proven that he was wearing weights, it can't be proven that he isn't...so the debate regarding his weights can't be used as significant evidence for either side xD.

TL;DR
Trying to say which of the two is "faster" is like asking which one is taster, an orange or a tangerine?  It's all circumstantial.  Kimi has faster agility while Lee has a faster straight away speed.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:35:12 AM by Zojin »

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 04:41:25 AM »

Everyone knows the tangelo is far superior to the orange or tangerine.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.