Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: So much DP and nothing to Spend it on!  (Read 11930 times)

Yiruma

• View Profile
Re: So much DP and nothing to Spend it on!
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:30 AM »

Implants irk me...so if anyone uses implants and not their own abilities earned through RP (I'm speaking about trading eyes/kekkei genkai,etc) during the exams I am considering voiding it. :|
But I wanna hear what the other judges and Kayenta has to say about it...
['DIS bitch hax HIV]

In literally terms, implants WILL kill you. The auto-immune system attacks the implanted organ and destroys it. Simple as that. If they are taking pills to suppress the immune system, sneeze on them, throw some moss at them. Wait a month. Read a newspaper and find their name. OR if you are a Medical Ninja, you can kill them easily. Just have one of your Chunin as a Medical. Solve everything.
That is if we use real life logic, and not anime-rationality. 

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »

@Yimura: Many transplants are successful without a life long suppression of the immune system, especially eyes. It didn't take me long here on SL to learn that logic has nothing to do with anything in Naruto. Don't even get me started on how the Kaguya bloodline is even possible at all. my bones are dense so I can rip out my spinal column with not so much as a nervous tick being the result? please...

My personal feelings are that people should earn their KGs through resets.

Yes I know that transplants and bioengineering are canon but there is a lot about the canon series that irks me.

But I also feel that people who have been RPing Kgs before the resets were even planned, let alone created, have valid claims to them; maybe even more so than people who just sit around clicking buttons. and that is because we are talking RP.

I am divided on the issue clearly.

Since we are talking RP here...well look at the Uchiha line for instance.

Each new tomoe activation is through some personal trama/ turmoil event.  Shouldn't those who have these rests and who do RP go through some event before they realize the benefits in RP?

Take my ex-husband. He earned his MGS through killing me.  Ah, it truly was a match made in heaven. lol

To summarize...

I feel the justifications on both sides of the argument are too varied to have some sort of blanket ruling. Certainly sitting the fence like I have been doing over the years has gotten me nowhere, but I find it hard to look at this issue on anything other than from a case by case standpoint.

To make a blanket ruling we have to make a fair and balanced system in a realm where none exists. Numerical codification of the rules would be required and that is just not occurring. What we have here is off the cuff RP, not DnD, which requires sensible-reasonable-compromising-levelheaded-concessions between ALL players.

Everyone cannot be the 'one-man army' or the genius. Genius is a rarity but on SL it seems to have become the norm.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2012, 06:42:26 AM »

Everyone cannot be the 'one-man army' or the genius. Genius is a rarity but on SL it seems to have become the norm.

I could use a little of this 'Genius'.... just saying.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 07:33:47 AM »

I could use a little of this 'Genius'.... just saying.

I'd slap some DP for some of that also... Although since i'm not an absolute genuis then I must be abnormal in SL terms. ~_~
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.