Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Temple of Shadow & Light  (Read 3091 times)

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
Temple of Shadow & Light
« on: November 02, 2011, 04:31:19 AM »

Yes, that's right, I'm here for another addition to the temple.

Last time I requested to show the number of alignment points you have in the temple, but what I've come to realize is that some of us have 100+. In Raifudo's case, 500. To this extent, I was hoping there could be a system similar to the one in Ichiraku's Ramen's Gem system, where you can select however many gems you wish to spend by typing in the number based on how many you wish to spend x how many you have. So, for Raifudo's case, he could spend 500 simultaneously, and spare the finger bruising task of going one by one. (This should be inserted into the test server especially)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Temple of Shadow & Light
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »

It was not really intended to be a system influencing game play much, so it was not constructed like a buy/spend system.

Could be worth a shot, but then I'd revise the rest too - balance issue.

It was more a good/evil thing ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »

Well for those who are sitters, this function is one of the only buffs they get. You have to admit, the game is stacked against those who sit. I would hate to see that taken away from them.

Quest

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »

Sitter = Balance Issue, Because sitting should = not leveling = not getting stronger.

Depending on which angle you view this issue from, you can even say that sitters are pretty much bug abuser. They notice that there are various ways to gain more permanent HP which in return can be traded for attack and defense which were meant to last until an Oro Kill.

But their existence has added several levels of "fun" when playing SL. 1st, player (especially those close to level 15) will think twice before laying down on the field. This make dwelling play a bigger role when it comes to keeping you alive. 2nd, this phenomenon brought in a new type of gameplay, one that focus on PK. 3rd, players will be more careful when attacking any level 15 player regardless of their rank.

p/s: I checked at Baa-san's curry house and found out that "a certain sitter" has over 500 attack and defense even thou she has only 8 DK...Good thing she hasn't been active for a long long time since I'm no longer safe from being "too weak" to attack.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 02:40:14 AM by Quest »

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 22 queries.