Game Development > Discussions

SL: A History

(1/11) > >>

Asadi:
Now, isn't time we came up with a timeline of the major events that have happened to this site? From the rise of the Leet to the great wars between Death Dealers and all the old large clans? From the founding of the great nations and their electing of their Kages?

I'd personally like it. It'd give us some character and prevent some fact twisting.

Eric:
That'd be quite the compiliation and memory recalling of you farts from the oldest days of the site! But I'm sure you all could pull it off. XP

Shikki:
It wouldn't be that bad...

The worst part would be all of us "Old farts" who actually can remember the Leet Ninjas, and have been here for 5-6 years talking for ages about how much things have changed and about all the people who are gone...

Also, facts would be twisted regardless, considering over half the people who remember that stuff are gone, and so people who were on one side of an issue that are there would be able to tell their story.

Then there's stuff like <Kages> before the actual Kages came about. You know, when we just claimed the titles and made a clan. Little things like that. OR WHEN I WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF SL.

Camel:

--- Quote from: Asadi on April 05, 2012, 10:24:37 PM ---Now, isn't time we came up with a timeline of the major events that have happened to this site? From the rise of the Leet to the great wars between Death Dealers and all the old large clans? From the founding of the great nations and their electing of their Kages?

I'd personally like it. It'd give us some character and prevent some fact twisting.

--- End quote ---

I applaud you sir.   :oops:
I think if every single golden relic (Veteran) added their own input from the roleplay history of Legend of Naruto leading up to Shinobi Legends very own foundations and so forth, we can start establishing a time table that will be free to edit amongst the group.  ;)

Angra Mainyu:

--- Quote from: Kamui on April 06, 2012, 07:01:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Asadi on April 05, 2012, 10:24:37 PM ---Now, isn't time we came up with a timeline of the major events that have happened to this site? From the rise of the Leet to the great wars between Death Dealers and all the old large clans? From the founding of the great nations and their electing of their Kages?

--- End quote ---

I applaud you sir.   :oops:
I think if every single golden relic (Veteran) added their own input from the roleplay history of Legend of Naruto leading up to Shinobi Legends very own foundations and so forth, we can start establishing a time table that will be free to edit amongst the group.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Timetable?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version