Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80362 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »

Well, given what you're saying, the optimal way to go about this is to establish how many dk above those of the sitter their pvp range needs to be, rather than an exact amount. Given that, I would suggest X(sitter's dk)+25.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2012, 08:50:05 PM »

I was gonna suggest a x(20) or something like that.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »

Seems legit.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:07:05 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2012, 11:13:14 PM »

You can still earn pvp's while slaying oro, so I don't think the amount of dk's should affect the amount of pk's at all for a sitter. A limit bar should simply by set for those to achieve.

Never owned a sitter, though from my knowledge I'd suggest a pk limit of 160. If this is to allow them usage of a Dōjutsu not attainable through Reborn status, then why not cut the maximum amount of dk's in half to reach 4 resets of the original Dōjutsu, Sharingan and Byakugan. Since it would take 320 dk's to get Grand Master in either KG, then why not just split that in half for a sitter, 160. This gives a way for them to work hard and earn their Dōjutsu like those who reset do, but is not as high as multiple suggestions that were given throughout this thread and the previous one.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »

We don't need to go that far. Not to mention the idea is for them to not go TOO far kg wise either but meh. As stated by Rai, it's silly to measure by wins. One could not be a sitter and still make it with ease before reborning. What we are deciding here shouldn't be a limit set at just how much they stood around pvping but how good they are at sitting, hence why a formula is needed. It's just like how you can do your turns daily and still fail horribly.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2012, 11:28:49 PM »

I never fail on my turns. >_>

But thanks for the explanation of the layout you two went over, makes much more sense. I must be going a little hard on sitters because I never been one.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2012, 11:37:13 PM »

Too easy actually since you, like me at one point, suggested something that didn't evaluate their worth.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2012, 11:48:47 PM »

I think that rule is covered now then.

About the Jinchūriki challenging another for their beast. Honestly, is there a reason this cannot' happen. I mean if Tobi can do it, why not anybody else? The only problem I see is people don't want Bijū to be held by someone with immense power, or just power that they can't handle...They just don't deserve it period, that simple. If Nathan just up and wanted to get the Ichibi from Zyeta would that be a problem?

I just think, people (whoever wants one of the bijū Zenaku has) just wants him to give them away. The whole reason this topic was brought up...

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »

Those with the ability to defend multiple bijuu at once, should be allowed to do so. I see no issue. There aren't many that could pull that off.  So hey, let's not persecute Zenaku cause he's strong. No one would complain if a random weakling had them all and was open for challenges. Zenaku isn't even controlling them all at once or anything. He just has them sealed away and only uses one of them.

I'm moving on.

To my knowledge, the killed bijuu being returned to the last village of the host under the scenario in which one is a missing nin and more than clearly has no such will, has been brought up as an issue. As a solution to this, I propose that we give the villageless the right to elect someone tho whom their bijuu will go under such scenario if they do not wish it to go to their former village. Of course, such needs to be done at least before the battle in which this happens and shall not be change unless the elected is inactive or the host joins a village.

As for inactive hosts: It is the kage responsibility to appoint an appropriate host so if the host goes inactive it comes to the kage to appoint another one due to such. As this responsibility goes to the kage, if such is not done by him, he/she should be obliged to defend the bijuu in their stead. Of course, certain events and what not make an exception as long as the date of return does not exceed a certain amount of time(thinking 3 weeks) and the host clearly stated the date it will return on and the date on which it will take on the pending challenge. Example: Nathan has a pending challenge but goes on a 10 day vacation: "Lol bra, going to Hawaii for 10 days I will return on _______ and will be taking your challenge around that time."

A sub council seems kind of weird given that anyone can come to us and give us advice. Alas, is one is to be made, I'd suggest past Kages and jinchuriki are by all means not included for the three following reasons:
Some are horrid, have no renown or at least not a good one.
Some are inactive/uninterested/lost interest
Last and strongest: They either gave up or lost their jinchuriki or Kage possition, and with such they should not be included for they either got forced to lose their authority or gave it up.

As for acting kages and Jinchuriki, the only reason I think they should be included in such if made, is the fact that they have a strong authority over the bijuu they or their village possesses. From that, you can pretty much tell, I am suggesting kage of villages that lack Jinchuriki shouldn't be included in such even if formed.

As for the prime and hopefully only council, Chika did have a point, in regards to the past actions of Tomi and what not. Per say, if Boc had the skill, insight, etc. He possibly still wouldn't be added due to the view the vast majority holds over him, few would trust him in spite of being highly capable. So I guess a bad reputation is a turn off in means of council seat.

Council member basis:
Well known for rp skill, well reputed, and known to often bring valuable input.
As far as who goes:
Raifudo
Zenaku
Shun
Jinzo
Chika
Nathan
Rakudo
Yumei(if willing)
Myself

Those are my suggestions.
As for numbers. We should be having a maximum limit of 10. More than that would be an overkill in my view.

Prerequisites for editing the council, well I have two options:
By vote.
Or electing a council leader after such is formed to do that.
As for allowing others in after it is form, it should be by recommendation of a minimum of 4 council members or election of the leader if such is decided upon.
Removal of council members shouldn't be done at random and needs to be backed up with a well elaborated reason:

Repeated poor judgement -- inappropriate behavior -- inactivity(months) -- being biased
Edit: Added: Missing nin jinchuriki solution, jinchuriki inactivity, reasons for council demotions, Yuumei's say in regards to his seat.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:02:13 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2012, 12:19:34 AM »

I think that rule is covered now then.

About the Jinchūriki challenging another for their beast. Honestly, is there a reason this cannot' happen. I mean if Tobi can do it, why not anybody else? The only problem I see is people don't want Bijū to be held by someone with immense power, or just power that they can't handle...They just don't deserve it period, that simple. If Nathan just up and wanted to get the Ichibi from Zyeta would that be a problem?

I just think, people (whoever wants one of the bijū Zenaku has) just wants him to give them away. The whole reason this topic was brought up...

I didn't get that example.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2012, 01:09:07 AM »

@Nathan i'm basically saying no one would care if anybody else with a bijū already had another in his/her possession, but because Zenaku holds them, it's different.

Those let in after the council is formed, yes, should have at least 4 members acknowledge them.

My council suggestion: The current 9 Rare suggested. This should be the first formed council. I know we wished for 10 but these are those that has been active in this conversation thus far.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2012, 01:26:44 AM »

Zenaku's like the Hashirama of SL, only he isn't benevolent enough to give away the bijuu in his possession to other villages.  :-?

Then again, Kumo's at war with pretty much every other nation  :-?, but to not give them to his own villagers is well, a different story.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2012, 01:55:15 AM »

I know we wished for 10 but these are those that has been active in this conversation thus far.

Given that will leave the option to add/remove members, the starting number is not that relevant.
Yumei nor Jinzo were active in this conversation, I however, propose them due to:
Yumei, good insight over all, great rp skill. Also, he has no objections but won't make an input as often as others, meditator role, certain responsibilities lacking, etc. Not like everyone will always give an input of sorts at all times so, I find it over reasonable.
Jinzo, fought him once, even just for two turns since one of us had to leave(can't remember which one) but in two turns alone I was able his rp skill was above average by far, reminded me of fighting Rai, Zenaku and Raifudo acknowledge him well to my knowledge.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:57:36 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2012, 03:13:07 AM »

I like to exclude myself from this new "council" and I will not anything to with this group that has been tainted and corrupted by the SLS community.
Sorry but that's how it's starting to look like, most of these new council members are in some form of power from SLS...
If I am misinformed, one of you is welcome to correct me.  :roll:

Edit:

You could've just ask me or Kayenta since it is true the former Council thread belonged to Kayenta (The username is still active) and she had the power as the thread maker to edit it at will but most of you failed to realize when I closed the last topic and I hoped most of you were add some new content to the old thread which could be edited by any moderator on these forums including myself.
But oh well... :(
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:18:19 AM by Kamui »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2012, 03:25:39 AM »

I like to exclude myself from this new "council" and I will not anything to with this group that has been tainted and corrupted by the SLS community.
Sorry but that's how it's starting to look like, most of these new council members are in some form of power from SLS...
If I am lying, one of you is welcome to correct me.  :roll:

Then why are you here? You kept nagging at us to stop arguing and, yet, here you are, proclaiming corruption and the like and making some accusation that SLS is involved like some sort of Illuminati. If, as you said, want nothing to do with this council - and exclude yourself when you were never, really, called upon to be in it - except for someone to disprove your claim's validity, here:

Raifudo
Zenaku
Shun
Jinzo
Chika
Nathan
Rakudo
Yumei(if willing)
Myself

Raifudo: Raikage proclaimed by JinEchizen - Not SLS.
Zenaku: Raikage proclaimed by Raifudo - Not SLS.
Shun: Pete has been known long and well as a popular antagonist and powerful shinobi. He received Kage-ship off of SLS.
Jinzo: Old-time player on SL and currently acknowledged due to his reputable zoning and knowledge of in-game things.
Chika: I don't really know the guy.
Nathan: Long-time player of SL; currently acknowledged due to his active zoning skills, etc.
Rakudo: Mizukage proclaimed by (dunno) - Not SLS.
Yumei: Hokage. Proclaimed by (dunno) - Not SLS
Rares: Long-time player known for his zoning skills and input. He has turned down kage-ship and bijuus on multiple occasions which further proves his non-power hungry ways.

You could've just ask me or Kayenta since it is true the former Council thread belonged to Kayenta (The username is still active) and she had the power as the thread maker to edit it at will but most of you failed to realize when I closed the last topic and I hoped most of you were add some new content to the old thread which could be edited by any moderator on these forums including myself.
But oh well...

1) Kayenta is gone. I mentioned that in the first post.
2) You said we may add to the thread; I took your advice on that. When I got to it, I saw how jumbled up the first posts were, though, so shrugged and made my own with respectable credit to links, etc.

Edit:
Although open to discussion, I strongly plea we keep any sort of bashing, etc. to ourselves or, even, to PM's -- but away from this thread. I urge you to take upon yourself a lax tone, respectful attitude, and a positive-reinforcement mindset. Any initiation of negative attitudes, etc., etc. will be reported for removal.

Meaning your little bashing towards how "tainted and corrupted" we are is not allowed here, so, please, take it elsewhere.

Edit: Was reminded of who Shun was.

Edit:
Those with the ability to defend multiple bijuu at once, should be allowed to do so. I see no issue. There aren't many that could pull that off.  So hey, let's not persecute Zenaku cause he's strong. No one would complain if a random weakling had them all and was open for challenges. Zenaku isn't even controlling them all at once or anything. He just has them sealed away and only uses one of them.

I'm moving on.

To my knowledge, the killed bijuu being returned to the last village of the host under the scenario in which one is a missing nin and more than clearly has no such will, has been brought up as an issue. As a solution to this, I propose that we give the villageless the right to elect someone tho whom their bijuu will go under such scenario if they do not wish it to go to their former village. Of course, such needs to be done at least before the battle in which this happens and shall not be change unless the elected is inactive or the host joins a village.

As for inactive hosts: It is the kage responsibility to appoint an appropriate host so if the host goes inactive it comes to the kage to appoint another one due to such. As this responsibility goes to the kage, if such is not done by him, he/she should be obliged to defend the bijuu in their stead. Of course, certain events and what not make an exception as long as the date of return does not exceed a certain amount of time(thinking 3 weeks) and the host clearly stated the date it will return on and the date on which it will take on the pending challenge. Example: Nathan has a pending challenge but goes on a 10 day vacation: "Lol bra, going to Hawaii for 10 days I will return on _______ and will be taking your challenge around that time."

A sub council seems kind of weird given that anyone can come to us and give us advice. Alas, is one is to be made, I'd suggest past Kages and jinchuriki are by all means not included for the three following reasons:
Some are horrid, have no renown or at least not a good one.
Some are inactive/uninterested/lost interest
Last and strongest: They either gave up or lost their jinchuriki or Kage possition, and with such they should not be included for they either got forced to lose their authority or gave it up.

As for acting kages and Jinchuriki, the only reason I think they should be included in such if made, is the fact that they have a strong authority over the bijuu they or their village possesses. From that, you can pretty much tell, I am suggesting kage of villages that lack Jinchuriki shouldn't be included in such even if formed.

As for the prime and hopefully only council, Chika did have a point, in regards to the past actions of Tomi and what not. Per say, if Boc had the skill, insight, etc. He possibly still wouldn't be added due to the view the vast majority holds over him, few would trust him in spite of being highly capable. So I guess a bad reputation is a turn off in means of council seat.

Council member basis:
Well known for rp skill, well reputed, and known to often bring valuable input.
As far as who goes:
Raifudo
Zenaku
Shun
Jinzo
Chika
Nathan
Rakudo
Yumei(if willing)
Myself

Those are my suggestions.
As for numbers. We should be having a maximum limit of 10. More than that would be an overkill in my view.

Prerequisites for editing the council, well I have two options:
By vote.
Or electing a council leader after such is formed to do that.
As for allowing others in after it is form, it should be by recommendation of a minimum of 4 council members or election of the leader if such is decided upon.
Removal of council members shouldn't be done at random and needs to be backed up with a well elaborated reason:

Repeated poor judgement -- inappropriate behavior -- inactivity(months) -- being biased
Edit: Added: Missing nin jinchuriki solution, jinchuriki inactivity, reasons for council demotions, Yuumei's say in regards to his seat.

1) I see no issue with holding multiple bijuu at once; so long they fight for them also.
2) Killed Bijuu/inactive bijuu, etc. should indeed be returned to their village.
3) The request for a "back-up" jinchuuriki could be taken as the same way presidency is done.
- President and then vice president. Should the president be unable to fulfill their duties, the VP will take control.
- - I personally don't like missing nin appointing other missing nin to get their bijuu. Like I suggested, I feel it should go to their last village.
- - - The idea of a back-up jinchuuriki to take the reigns is pretty sound of a suggestion also.
4) Kages must appoint their new host if the last goes ianctive.
5) Sub council giving advice to a council does sound silly, but I do also want to give kages, etc. a certain responsibility/boon.
- I guess we can, just as easily, give everyone else the ability to give input as valuable as kages, past and present, etc.
6) I still think there should be a way we can elect more members or edit the list should someone fall sort of duty, etc.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:50:49 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 40

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.