Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77716 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 05:28:00 AM »

The rules are as follows [unless agreed upon both parties (with proof) to be something otherwise]:

Meaning, sadly it's vague, you can add things such as:

Rare is able to one-hit kill Raifudo as long as his right toe is facing his left toe; his left toe can only be faced if Rare's torso is puffed out and his right hand is poking his left cheek.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 05:31:11 AM »

I enjoyed the last 15 minutes of reading in this topic, thanks Rai and Kay. It's sad to to see two totally different views upon this topic and others means by, these two.

Well, regarding Kiri nin, to throw somebody out there...Kotetsu? Isaribi? Mioku? (Even though he's not in the clan; he's still a mist nin, but pretty inactive) Just to have somewhat of potential hosts Kiri might select.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2012, 05:33:40 AM »

I don't really know Kotetsu, but his name does indeed come up a lot -- I'd like to give him a question if he'd take it up.

Isaribi? I think he's kind of inactive right now; but that could change - dunno.

Mioku? I won't let bias reasoning stop me from saying I'd like him as a potential host.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 05:40:56 AM »

The rules are as follows [unless agreed upon both parties (with proof) to be something otherwise]:

Meaning, sadly it's vague, you can add things such as:

Rare is able to one-hit kill Raifudo as long as his right toe is facing his left toe; his left toe can only be faced if Rare's torso is puffed out and his right hand is poking his left cheek.

I lol'd so hard at this! xD

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 05:48:56 AM »

>.> Me two.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 05:58:33 AM »

One hit killing Raifudo would give certain bragging rights so I might just do that. >>

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 06:08:39 AM »

I still want to see Kotetsu in an actual zone, but from roleplay i've seen him in, he seems alright. I actually haven't noticed Isaribi's absence, but thanks for throwing that in. If there was a poll I would probably vote for Mioku actually...but that's my opinion vs. many.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 03:43:34 PM »

Ok so first order of business is the Nibi. Yugito has the bijuu and has every right to leave though she really has no IC reason to do so. That's the reason I'm not sealing the beasts into people because it undercuts my entire purpose in collecting them. Now that means I have to come after the cat when I already had it in my hands and it's just unnecessary.

As for who makes up the council it really doesn't matter to me as long as they have decent sense to look at the entire picture before ruling over anything.

@Rai, I get that some RP can be considered long and drawn out, hell even boring. However, I've not experienced that from Kay. She wanted to do things in RP and that's her right. I just couldn't get online to actually pull it off. It is what it is but bro let's try to respect people's rights a bit more.

As far as the Sanbi and Yonbi I'm up for whatever you guys decide however I believe the Gobi remains in Kumo as obtaining it didn't break any of the standing bijuu rules. If Kiri wants it they know where to find me. ^_^

I might be willing to trade the Gobi for the Sanbi or something. Perhaps we should put up a poll for the council members though
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:45:20 PM by Zenaku »
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2012, 03:55:37 PM »

@Zenny:

1) Yeah, I know you're busy. Hence why I tried defending the stance on that. Like I said, there's just somethings one can let slip by -- just as allowing a bijuu to be taken OOCly when both parties already agreed to it. It was 'taken' some weeks ago, if memory serves, so I figured there was no need to do so. Hence why I used the whole "no using bathroom" analogy to explain that some things should just be left alone. But, all's well, if you're going to RP-it out, then go ahead; though I figure since she left Kumo now, it'd be all the more fun to just take it by using some nin to pick it up. Saves you trouble.

2) I still see the council as something we know of, but do not need exclusively. Like I stated in my first post: anyone's opinion is just as good as everyone's. I mean, what if everyone from the council is offline? Kinda boned on that one. I guess it can be seen as an 'official' ruling, if anything -- though I do fail to see what makes it so official if someone else had said the same thing. No need to postpone a fight so a handful of people can make a verdict on something like that, in my opinion. I'm still down for trial and error, however, so we can elect, let's say, 10 active members or something.

3) I don't see why Gobi would be given back to Kiri; Kyu gave it to you, through means unknown to the shinobi world, but that doesn't count as an inactive host -- just one who sought an ulterior motive with their bijuu that didn't involve its previous village.

4) 3rd&4th are currently being elected for. So far we have Nathan for Yonbi and Mioku for Sanbi. I'd have no problem with Nathan's position, but Mioku's seems rather iffy. I've yet to, really, see him RP as of late. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough (who knows?), but we need active people to resume active. To just jump-start RP is kind of a challenge.

5) Trading? Well, as odd as it seems of an action, it can rid us of two problems:

Finding a home for the turtle and taking it from an inactive.

But then bring up the problem of: Now we're looking at a home for Gobi. It's like an orphanage exchange program - as morbid as a thought that may seem to some.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »

You people do realize that if we canceled all the extractions and blah blah blah that were never rp'd all of the jinchuriki would be dude little to none heard of, most likely with deleted accounts. xD What's next? Taking kage titles back cause we never rp'd electing them? Hey! I know! Why don't we void the kg's of those that did not rp as part of those clans from the start! It's brilliant! :D

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »

I know where you were coming from broski. As far as the Gobi goes i'd say it'd simply be returned to Rakudo. I mean he had it for the longest anyway and he's the reigning Mizukage now. Simply trade the turtle to me and that does eliminate a very large issue as far as inactive. The turtle gets to hang with it's other sealed bijuu buddies. lol. Also as far as the rules go apparently we need to add some type of clause that addresses people fleeing from bijuu matches .-.

Nathan i agree on for being a Jinchuuriki. Mioku though? Isn't he as inactive as Rank?

:o

@Zenny:

1) Yeah, I know you're busy. Hence why I tried defending the stance on that. Like I said, there's just somethings one can let slip by -- just as allowing a bijuu to be taken OOCly when both parties already agreed to it. It was 'taken' some weeks ago, if memory serves, so I figured there was no need to do so. Hence why I used the whole "no using bathroom" analogy to explain that some things should just be left alone. But, all's well, if you're going to RP-it out, then go ahead; though I figure since she left Kumo now, it'd be all the more fun to just take it by using some nin to pick it up. Saves you trouble.

2) I still see the council as something we know of, but do not need exclusively. Like I stated in my first post: anyone's opinion is just as good as everyone's. I mean, what if everyone from the council is offline? Kinda boned on that one. I guess it can be seen as an 'official' ruling, if anything -- though I do fail to see what makes it so official if someone else had said the same thing. No need to postpone a fight so a handful of people can make a verdict on something like that, in my opinion. I'm still down for trial and error, however, so we can elect, let's say, 10 active members or something.

3) I don't see why Gobi would be given back to Kiri; Kyu gave it to you, through means unknown to the shinobi world, but that doesn't count as an inactive host -- just one who sought an ulterior motive with their bijuu that didn't involve its previous village.

4) 3rd&4th are currently being elected for. So far we have Nathan for Yonbi and Mioku for Sanbi. I'd have no problem with Nathan's position, but Mioku's seems rather iffy. I've yet to, really, see him RP as of late. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough (who knows?), but we need active people to resume active. To just jump-start RP is kind of a challenge.

5) Trading? Well, as odd as it seems of an action, it can rid us of two problems:

Finding a home for the turtle and taking it from an inactive.

But then bring up the problem of: Now we're looking at a home for Gobi. It's like an orphanage exchange program - as morbid as a thought that may seem to some.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »

Not even going to address any of that previous stuff, Rai backed me up all good like, but even I know Mioku is inactive. I asked him once, I think I was asking if he had to accept challenges for Nuibari, but he said he really doesn't rp anymore. Kiri has been in more dire straights then the fact that they don't have a host for the 3 tails so I don't think he would come back just for that, then again i don't know him at all so that is kinda outta my ass. As far as I know about Kiri Kotetsu is the only really active person right now. Isa vanished for whatever reason, which is weird because I was letting him challenge me for Samehada, maybe my belated wish from our bijuu fight came true and he was in fact hit by a bus.   

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »

It's known that Mioku is really inactive, but between the 3 he would be the best option. I would have to say Kotetsu would be the most liable choice for obvious reasons, but hopefully the guy will be able to keep such in his possession at least until someone of high caliber from Kiri returns to an active status, then he could hand it over to them if he doesn't want it anymore.

I'm not sure if he would take it anyway, rarely talk to the guy.

I commend Kay's effort to roleplay through most things, though in some cases things should be overlooked and isn't that serious. Different views invoke different roleplay, hers just so happen to be much more serious regarding certain things than others, no big deal.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2012, 06:40:07 PM »

An inactive player is never a good option. =P

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2012, 07:03:25 PM »

An inactive player is never a good option. =P

Pretty much this.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 23 queries.