Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77878 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #570 on: May 22, 2012, 04:27:23 AM »

Oh, I thought Tommi meant claim as in he uses them like everyone else.  I didn't know he meant he actually claims them. My bad.
Well I'll list his unique claims:
Signed the Rashōmon summoning contract
Possesses the only scroll detailing the Jiongu(Earth Grudge Fear) transformation(and it's inside his body somehow via the use of the Splitting Technique.
Hiraishin(Which is limited to those who have been taught)
User of Edo Tensei(Which has now been restricted to those who have been taught)
Jashin Immortality(Speaks for itself since you have to be apart of the religion and he may be restricted official members)

That's a lot things that limit the number of possible users.

I believe Edo Tensei he gave up because of its new ruling, so he may have not edited his bio yet.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2012, 11:56:23 AM »

From what I heard, Pete gave it to him, as a token of stop going after the Rokubi Bijuu. Ironically, Bocchiere claims to gave me detailed information on the Earth Grudge Fear, then later claims to possess it, and tells me that I do not have enough information to use/preform the technique myself.

I dislike him, because of the abnormal amount of claims to one single character. It completely abuses the concept of legitimate role-play due to having all this jutsu mixed together, without any major side effects. I mean, kinjutsu are called forbidden for a reason, usually because of some awful risk  involved in utilizing them. Compare them to drugs, and as you can see, Bocchiere has been mixing a whole lot of drugs together, and only become more insanely over powered, with each new technique he claims. Logically speaking, he's a god-modder as is.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »

You are all just hating cause his OPness is greater then your very own rp skills... short and simple, if you want to end him then simply kill him in rp or shut the hell up.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »

You are all just hating cause his OPness is greater then your very own rp skills... short and simple, if you want to end him then simply kill him in rp or shut the hell up.

Oi, oi, chill. I'm the anger-monger here, not you.

Needless to say, anyone can claim as much as he does -- hell, we can even completely copy his exact layout of jutsus and claims. The thing is, we see no reason to do so simply for the sake of it, as Tim-Tam said, abuses of the role-play at hand.

As far as "OPness is greater then (*than) your very own rp skills"... that's just... I can't even begin to list just how ignorant of a statement that is.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »

As far as "OPness is greater then (*than) your very own rp skills"... that's just... I can't even begin to list just how ignorant of a statement that is.

Exactly  ;)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 23, 2012, 04:15:53 AM »

From what I heard, Pete gave it to him, as a token of stop going after the Rokubi Bijuu. Ironically, Bocchiere claims to gave me detailed information on the Earth Grudge Fear, then later claims to possess it, and tells me that I do not have enough information to use/preform the technique myself.

I dislike him, because of the abnormal amount of claims to one single character. It completely abuses the concept of legitimate role-play due to having all this jutsu mixed together, without any major side effects. I mean, kinjutsu are called forbidden for a reason, usually because of some awful risk  involved in utilizing them. Compare them to drugs, and as you can see, Bocchiere has been mixing a whole lot of drugs together, and only become more insanely over powered, with each new technique he claims. Logically speaking, he's a god-modder as is.

Timmy you calling anyone a god mod is so hypocritical it's hilarious. Let's see what I can do with this though.

#1 I asked Pete to teach me Edo Tensei in return for calling off the bijuu fight, he agreed, but then Kamui usurped it's ownership. I think I am still allowed to use it, but I'm waiting for Kamui to make his rules before I do.

#2 I only gave you the knowledge of Jiongu and Jashin immortality because you were being a piss-ant when you returned from leaving forever. You sold me the rp rights to your character but when you came back and found out you were dead you decided to pretend you never had and said you were going to refute my claim to Hiraishin on those grounds because Tomi needed and rp reason to teach Hiraishin to me, so I said I would teach you about those Kinjutsu to get you to leave me alone. I was also VERY specific that the knowledge involved only the combat aspects of both kinjutsu, ie what they could do in a fight, not how to perform either, and you agreed to this. Very selective memory you have there

#3 Kinjutsu are forbidden because they cause extreme harm to your body, like Hachimon, or because they violate the laws of nature, like Jiongu and Edo Tensei. As long as I am not going into 8th Gate Hero Water mode there wouldn't be damage by combining the TWO kinjutsu I have on my body, wow that's a big number.

@Rakudo As for you, I don't know who has the Rashomon contract now, I just signed the damn thing. I have Hiraishin, so does any idiot who asks Timmy for it these days, he so emotionally detached from the world if you pay him 5 bucks he'll pretend he taught it to you (not even joking is the sad part). You misunderstood my rp though. The scroll says how to make someone into the Jiongu body, I didn't implant it inside me. For the life of me I can't think of how you turn someones body into threads so I was very vague I just essentially said that I did it. My clone operated on me and then I operated on him, then we fused. No reason I can't do that, makes me more OP, yeah you don't like that, where have you been? And I really like how absolutely no one contacted me in regards to anything, if you can provide an actual argument for why I can't do something that doesn't consist of "You're OP man! Cut it out! D:<" I am more then happy to listen.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #576 on: May 23, 2012, 05:09:08 AM »

I said what needed to be said. The more one claims, the more abusive their character becomes to the overall system of role-play. In an attempt to become more inline with this belief of moderating one's self, I have de-powered my character quite a bit, to a more Kishimoto approved level for the character I emulate to a great degree.

It's not about 'OMG I can't beat him, because he has too much.' It is the constant encouragement of characters to take more and more power, merely to survive in a sense of being. Then we'll have many over powered characters where fights cannot be realistically monitored/compared and contrasted to canon. We've never seen hiraishin, splitting technique, sharingan, rinnegan, kaguya, Jashin, Jiongu all merged into one, and how they'd interplay with say a super sage, kyuubi jinchuuriki, with EMS, Mokuton, etc, etc. At least the EMS Mokuton combo, we have already seen how it works to a fair degree.

My point being, it will just get too out of hand as many will eventually try to overpower each other with an unrealistic slew of Kinjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, to where what's god-modding/what's legit is blurred together, and there is no more line to it/ making it extremely hard to moderate such things.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 23, 2012, 05:12:50 AM »

I said what needed to be said. The more one claims, the more abusive their character becomes to the overall system of role-play. In an attempt to become more inline with this belief of moderating one's self, I have de-powered my character quite a bit, to a more Kishimoto approved level for the character I emulate to a great degree.

It's not about 'OMG I can't beat him, because he has too much.' It is the constant encouragement of characters to take more and more power, merely to survive in a sense of being. Then we'll have many over powered characters where fights cannot be realistically monitored/compared and contrasted to canon. We've never seen hiraishin, splitting technique, sharingan, rinnegan, kaguya, Jashin, Jiongu all merged into one, and how they'd interplay with say a super sage, kyuubi jinchuuriki, with EMS, Mokuton, etc, etc. At least the EMS Mokuton combo, we have already seen how it works to a fair degree.

My point being, it will just get too out of hand as many will eventually try to overpower each other with an unrealistic slew of Kinjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, to where what's god-modding/what's legit is blurred together, and there is no more line to it/ making it extremely hard to moderate such things.

If the majority of my abilities are canon I don't see how there would be a problem monitoring them. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Clean up Konoha *cough*Genesis*cough*, then you can talk to me.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 23, 2012, 05:23:22 AM »

@Rakudo As for you, I don't know who has the Rashomon contract now, I just signed the damn thing. I have Hiraishin, so does any idiot who asks Timmy for it these days, he so emotionally detached from the world if you pay him 5 bucks he'll pretend he taught it to you (not even joking is the sad part). You misunderstood my rp though. The scroll says how to make someone into the Jiongu body, I didn't implant it inside me. For the life of me I can't think of how you turn someones body into threads so I was very vague I just essentially said that I did it. My clone operated on me and then I operated on him, then we fused. No reason I can't do that, makes me more OP, yeah you don't like that, where have you been? And I really like how absolutely no one contacted me in regards to anything, if you can provide an actual argument for why I can't do something that doesn't consist of "You're OP man! Cut it out! D:<" I am more then happy to listen.

I must have misread

But how does one sign a contract without knowing who has it?

And I think the Timster there is trying to say that if everyone claimed high end jutsu that allow you to dodge, tank, or insta-kill everthing then RP would be lame or fights would just never end.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 23, 2012, 05:27:18 AM »

I must have misread

And I think the Timster there is trying to say that if everyone claimed high end jutsu that allow you to dodge, tank, or insta-kill everthing then RP would be lame or fights would just never end.

Well I used to have the contract, but I gave it to Trev for a spare Edo Tensei scroll ages ago, who knows where it got off to now?  I get that, that is a reasonable thing to not want. Please also understand that I have spent about 2 years stealing, killing, and dirty dealing to get all the powers I have to this day. It isn't easy. Honestly I would kill anyone who tried to do the same, they'd just be a poser anyway. :D

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 23, 2012, 05:34:31 AM »

I must have misread

Well I used to have the contract, but I gave it to Trev for a spare Edo Tensei scroll ages ago, who knows where it got off to now?  I get that, that is a reasonable thing to not want. Please also understand that I have spent about 2 years stealing, killing, and dirty dealing to get all the powers I have to this day. It isn't easy. Honestly I would kill anyone who tried to do the same, they'd just be a poser anyway. :D

Well state that the first time >:O I don't think we can include your Pre-Rinnegan/Sage Mode KG release when you had the edo tensei/six paths of pain armies. That was honestly a joke >__> I'm quite sure there's already somebody doing that and you haven't noticed.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:54:26 AM by cmage »
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 23, 2012, 05:38:11 AM »

I just kinda want 6 Edo Tensei zombies to make Paths of Pain. Then use them to attack villages. I think that'd be pretty bad ass. Except for Konoha, they have the special torri gates that kills any Edo Tensei that gets within 50 meters of them, and it cannot be countered in anyway. >_>

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 23, 2012, 05:59:04 AM »

I just kinda want 6 Edo Tensei zombies to make Paths of Pain. Then use them to attack villages. I think that'd be pretty bad ass. Except for Konoha, they have the special torri gates that kills any Edo Tensei that gets within 50 meters of them, and it cannot be countered in anyway. >_>

Don't we all.... and just have animal path summon something giant at a safe distance away and smash the gates >__>

You should make "Welcome to SL, where if you have 2 Kinjutus your a god modder, and if you're a fusion of every major villain from Fairy Tail you're Hokage." your signature here on the forums xD but isn't the jashin immortality also a Kinjutsu?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Born as Lee of the Lotus

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 23, 2012, 06:06:26 AM »

Don't we all.... and just have animal path summon something giant at a safe distance away and smash the gates >__>

You should make "Welcome to SL, where if you have 2 Kinjutus your a god modder, and if you're a fusion of every major villain from Fairy Tail you're Hokage." your signature here on the forums xD but isn't the jashin immortality also a Kinjutsu?

I think I will xD the thing is the gates are also a summoning contract. I didn't know you could sign a summoning contract with inanimate objects but what do I know? So someone, I think Rare, can just make one pop up next to my zombies and poof them all. Technically the immortality isn't a kinjutsu, it is not one specific ability, it's just lots of body alterations, like Oro. Even the Curse Blood jutsu is only listed as ninjutsu and hiden though.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 23, 2012, 07:07:24 AM »

Clarification: [From Narutopedia's article on Jashin] "Hidan is the "successful experiment of the Jashin religion's secret techniques," which makes him become immortal. He uses this advantage to otherwise fatally injure himself while he is linked to his opponent in order to kill them."

It's just as Bocchiere implies (I personally believe anyway), through a sequence of body modifications which would kill off the majority who underwent it, Hidan became 'immortal'. If it was a jutsu that made him immortal though, then it would be considered a kinjutsu (due to the potentially-high risk of dying).
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.