Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 78284 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2012, 11:59:46 PM »

I agree to everything above as well, but we also need a number

I hope someone bothered to look at the statistic thing I posted,but any who I would suggest based off the site we use one of these three

Community-16 ( I know not an odd number)
Public-13
Independent-9

I would say 9 because the 16 is even and the survey used more groups for the independent for the 9, than the 13
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 06, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »

Well, those among us with such ability such as Trev, Rai, etc. Should send a mass mail. Other than that. I will scry every village right now and post in the mission hq. Will do so tomorrow to.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 06, 2012, 12:30:12 AM »

I'll send a mass mail to my Oto minions, and will also spread the word.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 06, 2012, 12:42:10 AM »

It is appreciated. As an against Kayenta argument, she's using her daughter and what not, the demon one, just to get to me. She usually keeps it's rp in Suna for knowing some disapprove of it(to my knowledge). *points to Konoha*

(might not be true but at least it's how I feel) Rping with her in Konoha, abusing the fact that there are no actual rules against such to do something she knows I hate only to do me harm. Her knowing how I will snap at such, also reported me.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 06, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »

It is appreciated. As an against Kayenta argument, she's using her daughter and what not, the demon one, just to get to me. She usually keeps it's rp in Suna for knowing some disapprove of it(to my knowledge). *points to Konoha*

(might not be true but at least it's how I feel) Rping with her in Konoha, abusing the fact that there are no actual rules against such to do something she knows I hate only to do me harm. Her knowing how I will snap at such, also reported me.

I saw nothing but harassment. Then, sexual harassment. You do not attack people in public and then try to egg it on by telling other people to do it as well. Your comments were bad enough that they were removed by a moderator and as such, have no right to complain about people rping in a setting that anyone can and will go to.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 06, 2012, 12:47:01 AM »

I, colorfully, informed the villages and MHQ.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 06, 2012, 12:47:18 AM »

Rare, stop being childish.
No roleplay never occurred from you just the latter...I was there. =)
I have spoken to you about this and I told you to drop it but if you want to pursue this then by all means go ahead but remember that harassment comes with some unique consequences here and in-game.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:48:22 AM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 06, 2012, 12:47:38 AM »

I have the right to complain about anything I want, thank you very much.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:13 AM »

While I myself don't approve of her teleporting as that takes away from Hirashin (Hell I myself have a custom teleport, but it is FAR inferior to the cannon ones)

Any way, you should have stuck to your own guns and voided it and then left it alone and simply ignored it, as Kay is entitled to rp anyway she wants and pleases as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

Though on the other hand Kay is tempting you by doing that in Konoha, though not against any rules.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 06, 2012, 12:48:41 AM »

I have spoken to you about this and I told you to drop it but if you want to pursue this then by all means go ahead but remember that harassment comes with some unique consequences.

Hence why I stopped "harassing".

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 06, 2012, 12:51:25 AM »

I have spoken to you about this and I told you to drop it but if you want to pursue this then by all means go ahead but remember that harassment comes with some unique consequences.

BUT!
You brought up the subject once more and in the forums of all things.
My final ultimatum, subject will be dropped now indefinably or face these consequences.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 06, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »

BUT!
You brought up the subject once more and in the forums of all things.
My final ultimatum, subject will be dropped now indefinably or face these consequences.

Ssshhh..

AND WE MOVE ON. 'Cause, you know, I kindly asked we refrain from this. L'est I gotta report the lot of you to hush yer traps like I said I would.

So, I also send word for it to my clan/village and made the thread. Do me the favor of linking it in the pm you send, please.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 06, 2012, 12:55:07 AM »

I sent it before! Making me spend my hard earned gold  :evil: but will do

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 06, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »

I Think that just locking the poll once it is completed would be best. Screen shots can be edited. I would be comfortable with Ace collecting votes if that is something he would wish to do. Surely that won' tbe required? Do you seriously think that it will? maybe so, but then I have always been more trusting of people than I should be.

I don' t like the idea of it being deleted later. That is why the lock feature exists anyway so why not just use it?

And polls can be fixed to stop abuse as per ISP. Of course in my case that would rob my household of votes. but as per the rules of SL, shared ISPs can't be differentiated and so if I get a ban for something my whole house gets one. And that is just the way it is and cannot be helped.

In my household there are 5 legit distinct votes that will be reduced to only one vote.

I am not running for the council as the political life is not for me.

As per today's RP with Nayeli. Something I tried to enjoy and people tried to ruin...

well for the first time in 6 years Nayeli had a father to RP with. And I wish to thank everyone who tried to ruin it for me.

I won't be seeking offices of power. but you can believe I will be watching to make certain you are ethical.

and that is function enough for me.

I am reverting to my old ways. I am here for the RP. Expect to see me everywhere. It is a big world. I shall be respectful to all, but I won't be bending over for anyone to take it up the behind either. Additionally, Nayeli lives in Kiri. Kaizer lives in Suna. I have never avoided rping anywhere because I thought it would annoy someone. Konoha suited the needs of the RP so that is where it was held.  It has been and will continue to be my personal goal to increase RP on every board.

and there it is in black and white folks.

now play fair.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:09:53 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 06, 2012, 01:26:43 AM »

Also

2 days is not time enough to get the word out.

You know The Tsuchikage didn't even realize you had thrown away the old council until I just sent him the link to the nominations thread!!!!!

We need at  least 1 week for nominations in order to get the word out. There are very active players here who do not come on for 2 days sometimes and the could very well miss out. One week may even be too short a time.

Goodness. If you are going to try and do an election then proper time needs to be put into it.

is there some huge rush to push this through for some reason? Certainly the bijuu situation can be dealt with as is until a proper election can be held. You propose to make HUGE changes to the RP of SL.

And this bijuu council was only supposed to be for thing Bijuu. not for RP over the whole site.

do this right gentlemen or not at all.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:29:09 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 24 queries.