Game Development > Discussions

Bijuu Council May 2012

(1/5) > >>

Ace:
And disaster from my end.

I officially "resign" from keeping "abuse" and such to a minimum by counting votes sent to me.
All I will say is, the staff's priority is keeping information safe- that we have been doing and will continue to do.

Since the staff does not have full control over this voting process (so we can quietly remove people breaking the voting rules made by the members to avoid any harassment, to avoid people knowing whose alt was whose, etc..), my hands are now tied.

Why?
Well, some members (or quite a few) running on the council are not following the rules themselves. Besides the fact there has been voting from same households or the same person (seven or so members), there are some people on the council who either belong to the same person or the same household.

Now, up to you guys to decide what to do (following the forum poll would be the nest best option I guess).
Sorry guys, I am, but staff cannot share information on who the candidates are or whose alt is who, etc...

EDIT::
The purpose of this thread is NOT make those people running on the council admit something they might not know, or something they might know. It is not to box some people in (clearly as no names were provided). This does involve the top nine, this does involve members voting for candidates they should not be because either one person is controlling multiple accounts OR multiple people are using the same PC and the same internet.

I simply think it's best to simply figure out plan C or plan D now. =)
Plans never run out, good thing right?

Uchiha, Rares:
Then all there would need to be done is simply void the votes. If that's the case, leave the candidates alone and make sure not more than one voting for each ip was allowed. That way you don't really reveal anything. just void alts votes. But if you're gonna resign, I guess that's it. Thank you for the help thus far. I guess we'll end up going with a poll that according to you is half the way wrong. xD

Raifudo Oppa:
Heard, mate.

That kind of topples everything, really. Took about a week or two off of discussing anything for the sake of the council being formed -- and we find out a good sum of them are the same people or voted for themselves.

I guess we can make the excuse of: "They wanted to be in the council so bad that they went the extra mile to get in." That's the desperation talking, though.

@ Rares;

That's the problem, voiding all the things that go against the rules we set. A bit much of work, y'know?

Uchiha, Rares:
*thinks rai should be made a mod and forced to do it >>*

Ace:

--- Quote from: Uchiha, Rares on May 20, 2012, 02:05:10 AM ---Then all there would need to be done is simply void the votes. If that's the case, leave the candidates alone and make sure not more than one voting for each ip was allowed. That way you don't really reveal anything. just void alts votes. But if you're gonna resign, I guess that's it. Thank you for the help thus far. I guess we'll end up going with a poll that according to you is half the way wrong. xD

--- End quote ---

Example:

My main character is Ace, the other accounts from my household are account2, account3, and account4.

All four are running on the council.
Well, first off, if I was running this, I would remove all four of the above running to be on the council. :P

Secondly, I am only here to count the votes and void any votes that break the rules set by the member.

With that said, since I am using staff abilities, I have to take into account making sure that others do not know which household or person controls which accounts. If I remove three out of the four above accounts running for council, well, obviously members know that those three removed belong to the same household or person.

Finally, say there is Account1 and Account2. How do I know which one to remove? =)

My time was clearly wasted on this. A lot of time. I have the right to be pissed.
If members knew the characters that were breaking the voting rules or **running to be a council member rules**, well... that's up to those who did so decide if they would like to share or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version