Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bijuu Council May 2012  (Read 6978 times)

Quest

Re: Bijuu Council May 2012
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 11:19:09 AM »

Tone of voice is definitely a hard thing to translate via text. People usually taking it negatively doesn't help with the issue =_=

I would agree with sealing away all the Bijuu and just send them off to space or something. The info on them are incomplete, they are overpowered, people are ignoring the fact that you DIE when you lose your Bijuu, the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki is just too special, and there are simply too many issues to deal with in order to make things fair for everyone.

This idea was however, rejected when it was voiced a few years back on SLS. I wonder how things gonna go this time >_>

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 11:49:13 AM »

Tone of voice is definitely a hard thing to translate via text. People usually taking it negatively doesn't help with the issue =_=

I would agree with sealing away all the Bijuu and just send them off to space or something. The info on them are incomplete, they are overpowered, people are ignoring the fact that you DIE when you lose your Bijuu, the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki is just too special, and there are simply too many issues to deal with in order to make things fair for everyone.

This idea was however, rejected when it was voiced a few years back on SLS. I wonder how things gonna go this time >_>
Overpowered ~ Many players claim to possess bijuu-large chakra capacities without undergoing the necessary training to possess it.
Extraction-Derived Death ~ It has been shown that those with abnormal vitality can survive (i.e. Kushina (Uzumaki lineage)).
Kyuubi-Possession Perks ~ Other bijuu have perks; the Yonbi for example allows its jinchuuriki to use Yoton, and the Ichibi the ability to manipulate sand.
Too Many Conundrums ~ Well, I can't argue with that one.  :roll:

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 06:29:54 PM »

Overpowered ~ Many players claim to possess bijuu-large chakra capacities without undergoing the necessary training to possess it.
Extraction-Derived Death ~ It has been shown that those with abnormal vitality can survive (i.e. Kushina (Uzumaki lineage)).
Kyuubi-Possession Perks ~ Other bijuu have perks; the Yonbi for example allows its jinchuuriki to use Yoton, and the Ichibi the ability to manipulate sand.
Too Many Conundrums ~ Well, I can't argue with that one.  :roll:

Jesus shoots! HE SCORES! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Gotta say, this gets old when people get there panties in a bunch. >.> Hell, God-mods argue less than Legits.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »

Hence I believe we should moderate, and depower ourselves accordingly to become more RP Appropriate~
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »

Hence I believe we should moderate, and depower ourselves accordingly to become more RP Appropriate~

Congrats, we're all Acads again. There are no Kages. We shall start over anew! ;D

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 09:14:24 PM »

I was much happier as a genin. Being an Academy student just sucked each and every time I go through it.

So, who among us is not going to claim amazing reserves of chakra and just take a death after extraction?

The only person I can recall dying n RP and then never RPing again was Levi. It had a certain dignity to it but I always hated that finality. I opt not to die.

lol

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 11:08:49 PM »

Ooooooor consider this....

Rakudo for Juubi  :cool:
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 03:16:26 AM »

I was much happier as a genin. Being an Academy student just sucked each and every time I go through it.

So, who among us is not going to claim amazing reserves of chakra and just take a death after extraction?

The only person I can recall dying n RP and then never RPing again was Levi. It had a certain dignity to it but I always hated that finality. I opt not to die.

lol

I shall not claim amazing chakra reserves, and possess above average, similar to Kakashi when compared to Naruto. So technically I''d take a death after an extraction.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 04:26:47 AM »

<< Alrighty.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 04:39:01 AM »

You should start with your Hokage. :D
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.