Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Events! 8D  (Read 1685 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Events! 8D
« on: June 01, 2012, 10:45:21 PM »

I was thinking about an edo tensei opponent event.

I was thinking something among the lines "you stubble upon a battle field, many corpses lying before you save for a standing one, he is the edo X brought back in to the impure world by the means of edo tensei."
Options:
Flee
Attack

We could have it regenerate 25% of it's hp every turn, that way you are likely to not make it w/o jutsu. The regeneration should of course take place even when it reaches 0 hp or below. If it has 200 hp and you got it at -100 it would take 3 turns to reform to "life".

How do you beat it then? I was thinking(dunno if that is possible but should be given the cursed seal chance is also a %) that we could have something like every turn in which his hp is 0 or bellow, there is a 25% chance for a sealing team to stubble upon the scene and seal it away. Of course, this should grant a decent amount of xp and given the experience, and perhaps a gold reward of sorts.

I also thought about the fact that it would be logical to not require the sealing team if your outer path or 6'th path is on the field, given that they can replace such. Same could apply for susano'o but given that it's been denied more than once I won't be going there.

Event 2:
It involves multiple opponents, as such, should just come at Hokage+

"Before you realize you have entered a war zone you stumble across an army of Zetsu." Idk, I'm guessing some regenerative ability should be included also, make it so that they only fail to regenerate from jutsu or something. Or you need to kill one in a blow, idk. Just throwing this one out there.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.