Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Mount Myōboku  (Read 1584 times)

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Mount Myōboku
« on: June 11, 2012, 09:56:45 AM »

So, forgive me if this is irrelevant (or a spoiler?), as I have not gone past having 1 reset in the Sennin Mode KG, but I had an idea.

The location in your Academy where you can have "Idle Chitchat" with whoever your master is, such as Sasuke, Kimmimaro, Neji, etc. there is the option to go to Myōbokuzan, but just for more idle chitchat. I was wondering if there'd be a way to make a "chat" zone in that section, or some place to act as an RP location for people who have reset as sages to go to. I would often see people RP going to Myōbokuzan in the regular zone fighting locations, but I just thought it'd be cool if there was a connected, actual place for people to go to train in.

You could have it set so that it would maybe go like this:

Academy -->
Visit Myōbokuzan

From there, more options would appear:
  • Idle Chitchat (same thing where Fukasaku says something random)
  • Sacred Oil Fountain
  • Iwayado (Rock Lodging)
  • Enshinsui (Distant Body Water)
  • Bamboo Forest

Essentially each place would be open locations for people who have the sage reset to go to in order to further their RP, that way it would  partially free up the regular zones, as well as give other Sage people a common location to go to in order to specifically train their sage stuff.

Anyways, just a thought, and since I haven't hit at least 3 resets, I don't know if this kind of a place already exists or not, and if it does, please ignore this request. <_<;

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Mount Myōboku
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »

There was actually a Myōboku area in Kirigakure on the beta server at one time. But this would seem like a cool idea for those who have decided to go Sage Mode, instead of going along with the mainstream Rinnegan. But, there is also the fact that not everyone's Sage Mode is going to be of the toads.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 08:53:54 PM »

This is a pretty good idea and, hopefully, Neji says yes. I don't mind using the zones -- usually Zone 5 -- as Myoboku, but having an actual location for it like this would be way better. Also, as for Kage, if someones Sage stuff is not toad related, then they could always say that one area is such and such. For example, they could say the oil fountain for them is a house or something because they are on an entirely different mountain.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 01:41:52 AM »

It was just a general thought. Even if it would still say "Visit Myōbokuzan" people can still just RP whichever animal summoning they were planning on having, though just for the in-game Sennin mode purposes, it would just say Myōbokuzan.

-edit-

I also do not know if this will end up coinciding with the tentative location in Iwa on the beta server right now, since after rereading Kage's comment, I do recall there being a location already set up.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:13:33 AM by Omega Purple »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

Keep it in mind ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.